pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

poe.trade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for softcore players are manlets.

Free

>There are people that wasted more than $500 on this game

Mathil looks really unhealthy for being fit.

>There are people that actually spent their own money on this game

Is the game fucking working now?

>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>Free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>fRee

possibly, already seen multiple bugs with mtx though

are we getting a + 1 charge as quest reward in act 9 10

If someone posts FrEe do you skip it?

Probably

Im... Ruler...
Worship... me...
Please...

Is this really Charan? Do you have more pictures

I have 550 good goy points to spend and i already have more than enough tabs. What should i spend them on?

>Server STILL down
>Charges
More than likely A9. I have a feeling A10 is gonna be very bare-bones in terms of side content cause Kitava has fucked everything up.

I dont, but I could steal some, but first you'll have to tell me why/spoiler]
are you going to masturbate over them?

I want to make a HC character, probably an archer build but my anxiety doesn't let me stop over analyzing the tree and decide a direction.

Anyone know how to get a great arrow build going? Preferably ice

Man, it's been a long time since Skullposting.

>UNABLE TO LOGIN

THANKS CHRIS

does GGG have no shame? they've been around for like 5 years, have 100+ employees, make millions of dollars, and this is the best they can come up with? hahaha

is that his boyfriend?

Hahaha remember when we thought 3.0 would be out by now lol

How can someone like this make millions with a shitty game

p[lease rememebr that this is AS hard for them. swallow your feelings and suport them pressm

degree in business

Ive had like 3 crashes in the past 20 mins. is that normal?

Is 60c for a tidebreaker worth it?

chris really has no shame
press m btw

What "new system"?

the mtx system they failed to deploy 2 times

Is there a way to turn a Steam account into a normal account?

Alternatively: Is there a way to run two seperate Steam installations?

3 times*
They failed once today.

>"socially awkward"
>is a grown-up married man with a successful career
>manages a hundred employees on a daily basis
>used to doing interviews and dealing with the press
>regularly goes to IRL meetings
>"socially awkward"

>is really bad at speaking to people
>stands like an autist

in English you say "twice", not "2 times" you inbred

just a friendly reminder to watch the FUCK out for water elementals

>new mtx thing
>can switch cosmetics from one character to another without manually removing each thing
Why don't they just skip this bullshit and let you have unlimited uses across all your characters? This system is just one step closer to that.

>kms
reporting this to support :)
please dont joke about this :)

english is a garbage can of a language anyway, i don't care about being correct as long as people can understand me

not sure if youre gonna get that demi

your diminutive volubility is ignominious

>didnt potion ONCE

kek

I died instantly, they always use their cold snap thing at the exact same moment

what builds are you playing this league, poetards?

>8k life
>dies in strand
this screenshot encapsulates the hardcuck experience

nice try, i'm not giving you my secret build

probably SRS again

what league

that one, you know?

huh?

>8k life is hard to get as level 94 melee
retard

huge spider on my desk

help

why are you asking a spider for help?

now theres one on your monitor too gayboy

idk what it is about spiders but god damn do they turn me on
maybe its some kinda fear boner but every time i just get hard when i see and unexpeccted picture of a bunch fo fuckin spiders
god i wanna nut all over them so much

Good digits my degenerate friend

spiders represent a negative aspect of the femininity. a woman to takes your sperm and then kills you

>8k life
>not a life whoring build

This can't be said enough...

Chris and GGG as a whole have shown humility and class since day one.

This is why I have to admit I get a bit triggered when people get aggressively negative at the slightest delay or bug. GGG's history in content releases, server uptime, bug fixes, qol improvements, etc etc etc is top tier AAA without a doubt. If there are problems, they are transparent and fast with information.

I know I'm not alone when I say I buy supporter packs 100% to support the development approach GGG uses. (Well, 90% that, 10% stash tabs). I am not one to have any care how my character looks in game.. but I have pages full of MTX.

We really appreciate it!

Good Goy Games

how to spot reddits:
>T

wow what a GREAT and FANTASTIC MTX system!

if only we had mtx that didn't look like total fucking garbage to use it with! what a steal that would be! and imagine if it didn't cost $30 to purchase!

>Grinding Goyim Games

guys I've never played a caster build before, I'm an autistic fuck who usually only picks Duelist

what spell should I go with in 3.0?

Some of the MTX is pretty good user.

Gamble on one of the new ones. They'll either be the most OP shit in the game or completely worthless but we won't know until 1:30PM on August 4th.

im 95% certain sire of shards + new channeled lightning balls cwc ball lightning will be the meme build

>Played "melee" first time this race
>Focused on getting +1 melee skill weapons until I realized that the only thing you needed was pdps

So I'm out of town this week on business and with the 3.0 date announcement, I am excited. Apparently I also piqued the interest of my girlfriend in the game. She normally doesn't play games and when she does it's usually Overwatch, so I was a bit surprised to see she wanted to play.

So I let her use my account to start a new character in legacy league. My account reached the max character slot limit so she deleted a character by random. It was my level 92 Ngamahu Raider with some pretty good CI gear, dying sun, vinktars, Kiara's, xoph's blood, and a bpunch of level 21 gems. All in all I lost at least 30ex since I don't remember exactly what else i had in my inventory. But it's the end of the league so I just laughed it off.

Then we were talking on Skype as she was playing, turns out she really enjoyed the game. So here are a few highlights of her leveling journey so far.

She picked a Spectral Throw character since she thought the projectiles were cute.

"How do you expect me to use this white shirt? I don't have any white gems"

"They should make different color gems, like purple and pink. They could do a gem mtx!" - her thoughts on skill and support gems

She died to Hillock twice, but she beat Brutus with no deaths or portals.

She ended up dying to Mervail, which is surprising since I think Brutus is the tougher boss.

She helped Fairgraves and got upset when he attacked her. "This is the last time I help someone. I was just trying to be nice and he attacks me, like wtf."

Stop posting stuff from /r/pathofexile

Is there some sort of Veeky Forums guild in this game? I heard grouping was basically not worth doing, but is there any kind of Veeky Forums group just for chatting while playing?

"Heh, saying my imaginary gf deleted my really high level character will surely get me some sympathy upvotes!"

I don't even think we have a discord

the Veeky Forums guild still exists, but was dismantled in spirit and no longer appears in the OP for a reason

I have more than half of the mtx's in the game, you know why? cause I have a fucking job.

stop being a bum.

is 3.0 going to be as bad as I am hearing lots of people say it will be? I heard they nerfed everything and buffed nothing, while making boss hp higher too.

>discord

there was a time when /poeg/ had 6 players in the top 10 of a challenge league
i was one of those players

wow, tell me more sensei

there was a time when catposter got his bum railed by 6 people at once
i was one of those people

japGODS

esk told me to kill myself

is this cat general?

>sunder on 4link does more damage than ice crash on a 6 link and has better range/ clear
flippin' epic game poeturds

sounds normal
some skills are good
some skills are bad

>350 skill gems
>20 of them are good
>the rest are bad

this is considered "balanced"

no, fuck off

>20
optimistic goy

He's including support gems

newshit here

When this game mentions "trading" does that mean like an auction house or do i have to meet someone's character in person and personally trade

The latter.
It can be heavily simplified through: poe.trade/

the latter

also you have to use a third-party site

welcome to shitty F2P games

>yes my slaves, spend your hard-earned money on stash tabs so you can use a third party website more easily

Gotcha. Thanks very much