Opinion on the Lamborghini Gallardo?

Opinion on the Lamborghini Gallardo?

It's closest you can have to a shitbox while still technically owning a supercar

it's ok, if a bit old. desu the more recent lambos have been kinda boring to me

Hey atleast it has a manual option.

car black people buy once they have some money to spend

It's the most nigger supercar

The one I drove revved and then backfired at a every stop. I was told this was a design feature.
Someone here who knows, please tell me for the love of god this isn't true.

most high power output cars backfire when slowing down.
it is just unburnt fuel igniting inside the exhaust

In retrospect it is ugly, and was the poor mans murcielago.

While it is the better Lamborghini of the time period for someone who actually likes to drive, it's ugly, it's bad, and it's a waste of money.

Do they look as neat is person as they do in pictures and videos? I've never actually seen any supercar in person, and hardly any cars worth over $100K.

>most high power output cars backfire when slowing down.
You're an idiot, backfiring on deceleration is because of valve timing. The exhaust valve is opening too early. It has nothing to do with power output.

It is done on purpose. It is a design feature because people will notice you and the car is all about getting noticed.

Great car, I like the pre LP version (04-08), but the 09-14 is very nice too. An 08 Superleggera is my dream car, in orange.

Lambos are for negroes. Gentlemen prefer AM, although I've seen some punks in those too

Buying a car because you want other people to notice you instead of buying a car because you personally love it is the ultimate cuck move.

They do.

I live in Irvine so I see these shits every day. Granted, not many rich internationals will buy a Gallardo; that's reserved for the pseudo-rich in Riverside.The pre-facelift Gallardo is the worst looking Lambo in person. It's disappointing. I think it's the design of the rear and the lights that cheapen it. The LP looks more refined. Newer shit like the Aventador and Huracan appear as exotic and unattainable as you'd expect, and the Diablo still looks great. Have yet to see a Countach.

IIRC the Audi R8 (I think) had a feature where it would shoot a drop of fuel into the exhaust every time you lifted off
wouldn't be surprised if a Lamborghini had the same thing

Being ignorant is not necessarily the same as being an idiot. Try not to be such a cunt.

Being an idiot is saying something that's objectively wrong with confidence.

I wish I could say this surprises me, but it really doesn't. Maybe there is some truth to the Lambo cliche.

>countach
pic is from a few weeks back, LA

great car but the e gear is a peice of shit
Its a manual trans that trys to be an auto by burning the shit out of the clutch and banging the gears with a hydraulic shifter

Also people think they are way more expensive than they are. You can get a clean one for 85k which less than all those milf soccer mobiles you see driving everywhere

You will look like you're in extreme poverty driving a gallardo, specifically because it's cheap enough to where it's attainable, that means tons of poorfags scoop them up to try to look rich.

How can I make my civic backfire while decelerating/accelerating?

No you won't, fuck off. If someone on fucking Veeky Forums wants a Gallardo they want the car because they like cars and the car specifically. It's not about the only thing they can afford. Gallardo is a poster car, and anyone who owns one is living the dream.

Audi R8 with a body kit

The gallardo was never a poster car, the murcielago was.
The gallardo got replaced by the huracan mate.
Fact of the matter is, if you're driving an entry level 'super car' from 10 years ago, you'll look poor and posery as fuck.
give the gallardo another 10, maybe 20 years and that will fade.
But the car wasn't very good anyway.

>I wish I could say this surprises me, but it really doesn't. Maybe there is some truth to the Lambo cliche.

Seems Lambo quickly embraced the absurdity of super cars after the Countach revision. You've got Ferrari to be Classyle in.

>super car
since when is a base model Lambo a 'super car'?

/thread

It's not, that's why I put it in quotes.

So, the people who are buying 911's from '07 and '08 look poor and posery?
I mean, that's a 'super car' too, right?

The 911 didn't have very period design cues like the gallardo, and the 911 isn't as rare.
But take a generational step back to the 996 and yes, most people driving a 996 carerra look poverty as fuck.

>most people driving a 996 carerra look poverty as fuck
I knew this for sure when I moved to Cambodia.

>You've got Ferrari to be Classyle in
couldn't agree more

Unironically, yesterday on my way to pick up chinese food I saw one in blue and got slightly interested, then on my way back I saw a lime green 2CV and fucking lost it.
That's basically my opinion on all of this.

There is no Lamborghini after the Countach that appeals to me. For me that was perfection and everything more ~modern~ that came after that was just worse.

Drives like total fucking trash. V10 R8 is the same car except better in every single way

Yeah its a feature. literally just for show boating. Felt like a moron stuck in traffic with the damn thing making so much noise

Nigger "looks at me" rapper/drug dealer car.

If someone were to say "here, have a lamborghini Gallardo" I'm not gonna say no, but if I was going to drop 100k on a car there's a hundred or so I'd choose before it

All those rich asian dentists in Irvine

Just saw that vape CEO in his murdered out Huracan.
Dude keeps pissing people off, who all assume it's Evan Spiegel, b/c who else would drive a Lambo with the plate "SNAPCEO" but him?

>Drives like total fucking trash
That's how I felt.
Like there was a noticeable disconnect between the pedal and the engine, resulting in some serious lag.
That coupled with the backfiring shit just had me shaking my head.

rich guy civic