a2bikes.co.uk/

Check your helmet's safety rating here:
crash.org.au/

webms with sound:
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/d/1994-yamaha-fzr-600-great/6414108351.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Getting a moped soon. I actually feel excited for it, do you guys have any recs?

Kill
Yourself!

Buy a motorcycle instead.
unless it's only for city use i guess, dbt won't admit it but mopeds are comfy as fuck for commuting around a city.

Post bikes faggots

I'd buy a motorcycle if I plan to go far, but for now I want to use to get me where I need to go (Work, College, etc.) but it does seem like its comfy, going at your own pace and whatnot.

True, it's not like any 450cc enduro bike is much better, wr450 weighs the same and a ktm 450exc is the lightest iirc at around 118kg for the newer models.

k lol
>tfw no new pics

Posting's

Asked in last thread...

My bike has been lugging a little, I feel like it isn't performing like it used to and the throttle hiccuped a couple times. I added sea foam solution to the gasoline for now, it has less than 4k miles on it.

Problem is that it sat for a while without running before I bought it. Will this tide me over or do I need to take it apart and jet the carbs soon?

pls respond

My V-Stronk does that commuting business just fine, what with its top box. Downside is I have a shortish (31") inseam which makes certain stops a little annoying but other than that it's fine.

>arctic cat
the kubota dealer had a 400 one of those sitting out the back with 80,000km on the clock and they still wanted 3k for it, i was like what the fuck cunt's i would have paid maybe $500 only because it still ran.

Have you ever cleaned the air filter?

>80k on an ATV
Do you live an area where people daily drive them or what?

All you can do is see how it feels, if it runs rough after treating the gas and oil you can look into getting the carbs jetting and getting a compression test done. If you keep adding engine treatments in the gasoline every 500 miles you can get away with cleaning the carbs once every 10k miles honestly.

I just replaced the air filter this week actually, and drained the little drip plug as well as cleaned out the gunk from the inner air intake.
Well I guess we'll see...

k

t. Ken "the saturator" Rockwell

>less than 4k miles
is it still under warranty?

He needs to stop braking and learn how to use momentum over obstacles.

Lol nice. Post a better pic those graphics look cool

farms, normally what they are used for.
i want one for making single tracks through the bush

I bought it off craigslist, it's like 10 years old, so probably not no.
aesthetic.

Thangs :3

it was like his second or third time ever going off road and he was pretty skittish. There were a few times I had to get his bike un-stuck and ride it over some obstacles for him.

Say I wanted to make monthly 3000-mile round trips and have slightly under $20k USD

what bike? been saving for years

any tips on riding 2up?

Goldwing

GL1800 is a good choice. "king of touring bikes," some people say

Really though it depends on what you want. Pick something you enjoy riding a lot, even if it isn't the most practical choice.

pretty much anything you want?
could buy 4 different bikes and ride a different one every time.

>be you
>get new job a bike dealership as lot person
>have to move all these bikes in and out of the warehouse 6 days a week

how fucked would you be dbt?

Lost up on the mountains at night edition.

He looks like a spider. I would be scared of braking my legs all the time this way.

Depends, do you want a yourer or a adventure bike? Tourers are comfier, but can only stay on the road.
Advs are slightly less comfortable, but still good enough for long rides after some modifications, depending on the bike, but they can actually do some light-medium off-roading.
Also, tourers can either be cruisers or sport, but you probably won't get a decent sport tourer for that price.

When the light pollution kicks in edition.

Gotta step up that squat game bruh

>not Black and Tan
Y tho

You mean the shoe strings.
I just used what I had.

Pleb

Any other liter bike cucks here?

See

I don't get it. Whats the point of buying a "sport" bike that is a 2-cylinder 250/300cc? Isn't that contradictory?

>consuming alcohol
>740 B.C. + 2757

you'd think after three millennia of liver damage people would take a fucking hint. don't drink and ride bros and especially don't ride to get your drinks you filthy animals

License stuff, depending on where you live.

Mopeds are fantastic for getting around a city so long as you don't need to use a highway. Honestly it must be a fairly small demographic where a moped makes more sense than a motorcycle, at least in the developed world.

i imagine if you lived deep in a city it would make sense, seems to be the only place you see them frequently.

Oh, so for you to need to ride larger sport bikes, you need x time riding a smaller displacement one? If so, that's a retarded law.

Tell him to stop dragging his fucking feet. Not like hes walking over large rocks lmao.
Try to coax your passenger not to be a dead weight and work with you not against.

I'm a responsible drinker tyvm.

But i do drink pretty heavily cuz lol why not. :D

You must be fun at parties.

It is retarded while you are doing it but deeply satisfying to see fags riding around in high vis gear on girls bikes once you finish it.

i leave the second people start slurring their words

There is nothing more unpleasant than alcoholics.

No it's not, 50-125cc light dirtbike/motards always beat them, you can filter and takeover like mad in clogged city streets. They're even better than bigger bikes for that. They're the ideal bikes for that.

fukken nerd

You mean ur mom picks you up and you go back in her basement

Also age, in certain countries you can go only 35kw or 25 till you're 25, and there is super taxation in asia for greater than 400cc bikes iirc.

Are you a bike dealer?
That wouldn't be too hard, once you're used to it I can't imagine it taking longer than an hour to move them all.

>riding dirt bikes in a city
I know you think it makes you look cool when you pretend to be a dirt bike rider but you look just as stupid as the people on scooters, difference is the people on scooters aren't trying to be cool.

Its not bad usually have people that help and can just ride the bikes in.

Someone on here argue with me that your 600 could beat my 1000 on a track plz

Yes but I don't post my bike on here because you guys are fags

It would cause your riding it kek. But honestly if its two amazing riders the 1000 will win hence why there are racing classes for cc's.

What if it's a supermoto?

Mine 600cc is 4-cylider and your 1000cc is 2 cylinder.

Are you insecure about ur shitty bike? Or can't handle the banter?

I could outrun half the cucks here on a track

>No it's not, 50-125cc light dirtbike/motards always beat them, you can filter and takeover like mad in clogged city streets. They're even better than bigger bikes for that. They're the ideal bikes for that.
Everything you said it's true however a 125 is just barely capable of highway speeds and anything less is plain unsafe. A 250 is usually the best option for city dwellers, I'm unsure if anyone manufactures a 250cc scooter but if so that would be perfect for city folk.

Neither, its just annoying to have to keep correcting people over dumb memes

I used to post it a bunch but literally never got any semblance of a regular conversation out of it so why would I keep posting?

my 300 would beat your 1000 around a track, i bet it can't even do jumps

Do carburetor motorbikes have a harder time starting when it's cold? I know my GS500 does, and I'm trying to know the reason so I don't make the mistake of buying a motorcycle that suffers from the same problem next time.

No you cant. But you'll lie and pretend you can anyway

there are 800cc scooters.

This is Veeky Forums nigger. There's no normal shit here.
Dbt was only good for actual conversation years ago when it first started

That's some nonsense nobike butthurt you got there for whatever reason. They are very practical as scooters don't have gears and dirtbikes/motards are taller so you don't have to fight with car's mirrors while filtering like with scooters and, at least where I live, it also makes sense as the city is surrounded by mountains so, you know, that's not very funny to go on those roads on lolscooters, even when paved, as you actually have to lean on 200° mountain corners.

dirt bike handlebars are wider and right at mirror level on 95% of cars you stooge.
and who the fuck takes a dirt bike into the mountains to ride on paved roads?

Poor people

I haven't ridden one before but I've read favourable reviews. Surely 800cc is starting to get ridiculous? I mean the appeal of a scooter is the bicycle-like ease of riding and the flat floor practicality.

He always insists that city people on dirt bikes/motards only do it for looks. He's just a disgruntled hillbilly. Just ignore the condescending brainlet. Motards are the best city bikes around(in my own subjective opinion), whether it's their intended purpose or not.

lol I tear Shit up at Jennings track but I'm definitely no Rossi

How are dirt bikes a poor people hobby if they cost upwards of 10k and require thousands in maintenance yearly?

Never been on the east coast as an adult, so I've never had it.
Heard it's pretty good.

Because it clearly doesn't look like I was just transporting it.

>dirt bike handlebars are wider and right at mirror level on 95% of cars you stooge.
Christ at least get a permit and try one before replying out of nonsense insta-butthurt: with scooters you're always fighting with mirrors with those bikes you're always taller than that idiot

>and who the fuck takes a dirt bike into the mountains to ride on paved roads?
People smart enough to live [i]next[/i] to the city rather than in it?
Also, the point is that you can take them even there, not just there.

Oh ok, I'll stop here lol.

wasn't the discussion about scooters being practical for inner city living and commuting?
if we wan't to be like that a UJM is better than both.

>dirt bike handlebars are wider and right at mirror level on 95% of cars you stooge.

You should really try riding one in the city, because this is actually completely wrong.
Signed, supermoto snowflake.

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/d/1994-yamaha-fzr-600-great/6414108351.html

>1994 fz600
>Salvage title
>"custom paint" because crashes and plastic repair
>Registration expired May 2009, so back fees owed
>"Great beginner bike!"

$3000. I hate my city.

>so back fees owed
Da fuq, this is a thing?

Fuck dude $3000! Shit come buy my gsxr

You should move to America

>Guy on gumtree wants £1500 for a 25 year old ex-army 350cc dual sport
>Meanwhile on the mainland people are selling 600's for £1000

Living in Northern Ireland is suffering

Yeah, they do that shit in Iowa too. Imagine trying to buy a project car and SUDDENLY! you pay more than the car is worth in back registration bullshit.

Lower Alabama is a gold mine for cheap bikes. I got my 2010 zx10r for 3500. 9000 miles

Can't you buy in Blighty and bring it over?

There were a lot of stories like that here in Lost Angel-less back in the day during the Crack crisis. I wonder what is the closest state to me having a Meth or Oxy crisis?