>FF XIV Stormblood
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Did you have fun with them, at least?

Sabin is here!

>85 magicite until my Mobius Box
Clenching hard, I think I'll get that before the event leaves?

Spider-Man: Homecoming

yes

Final Fantasy Tactics is garbage

It's weird that I can't remember a god damn thing about the plot of this game other than the main female is like a super magic human or something.

Pull more on the Type 0 banner you fucks

I want to live vicariously through your pulls

>Pull for Type 0 shit
Ew, no.

>Purposely gut my main attacker's ATK so it's purposely under Vargas who can self-revive
>Left arm's one shot move still hits whoever it wants

What the fuck. I thought it only targeted the highest attack unit?

>my waifu and my bro from my favorite game in one picture
Thanks for posting this, I love it.

Im pretty new to Mobius and I see that in the daily deals theres an Overbooster-J. Well I bought one and it increased my Monk class level. I was told it increases the deck sum of my cards, +1. Er, whatever exactly did I do?

>the fuck? what is the point of that?
Why would you want o have higher levels, user?
Think about that question and its answer real good.

They call them Type 0 characters since I'll use them 0 times. Why put in a special realm so late in the game then barely use it afterwards?

Come now, it wasn't Sam Raimi Spider-Man 1 and 2 but it was a good movie

Can you press two buttons at once in ffbe without macroing?

meanwhile some faggot who has been playing for 5 days has 3 USBs (one being Rikku), a wall, and a medica.

I'll reroll and pull the next one with Rem on it.

What event do you mean?
Did you get your 100 magicite from helping noobs at mp yet?

YOU"RE GARBAGE!

>30500 Lapis
N I E R C O L L A B W H E N?

>ywn go on a fun adventure with adelle and put your finger in her pie
why even live?

Atk buffs on everyone except Vargas maybe?

if you are using a phone, go to accessibility and turn on magnification gestures.

The XII bonus stuff.
And no, I haven't done any multi yet. Might see if using my old phone as a hotspot while it has data will allow me to try in a bit though.

So I unlocked the second classes for zodiac age and need some guidence (first play through)

Right now the team is

Vaan: bushi
Baltheir: breaker
Basch: knight
Ashe: black mage
Penelo: white mage
Fran: uhlan

I was thinking about making vaan a knight/bushi because I heard thats a really strong combo, only issue with this is then I havw two knights and Im not sure if this is redundant or not

Any ideas on what I should do? Maybe bushi/shikari for vaan? Also what are some good pics for the other characters?

>hey guys I did this thing and was told that I did exactly what I thought I did, what did I do?

Here you go

Dispel explicitly removes named buffs like Haste, Reflect, Protect, Shell and Regen (and Berserk I think?). Maybe Reraise too, but no one's stupid enough to get that.
Ultimate Dispel dispels all those plus any positive status modifiers.

So a Dispel will get rid of your Protect/Shell, but not your Draw Fire/Magic Lure and/or Wall. But an Ultimate Dispel will send everything fucking off.

what does that do?

I don't know why anyone would be mad about this. Relic draws are always a crapshoot. He got lucky on one roll, and happened to be around when a weird bug hit.

You have less than an hour.
If you can get a connection I will host so that you're able to get them.
Just get over to mp.
I'll start it up in about 5 minutes.

Heres what happened. You aoe attack buffed, vargas died and reraised, no buff on vargas but everyone else still is so they have more attack than vargas now

>Jump (Type-0)
What did they mean by this?

It's meant to zoom in/out of a screen whenever you tap three times in quick succession, but it delays the first and second tap, waiting for the third and when it doesn't happen (after a half second or so), it'll do the first and second taps instantaneously, allowing for easy spark chaining of the same unit.

Makes navigating through menus a pain, though.

>RK pastebin is much better and indepth than the BE pastebin
Do BEfags not care about their game or something? I just started both and the BE pastebin doesn't tell me shit.

BE has a paste-bin? Just go to the wiki. All the information for GL is there.

The Nightmare section is outdated to shit because all the fights have been powercreeped to fuck.
I just realized the excepts "outdated to shit" and "powercreeped to fuck" do not even sound like actual human speech.

BTW what's your nick's first letter?

because RK needs pages just to explain all the terminology

>hour
It says 7pm the 21st.

Samurai Ashe

BTW, I have another mobius slot open if anyone wants to join here:

Did you seriously expect any better from apes?

>defeat gluttony with an esper
FUCK

We /ninemeta/ now boys.

Yes it did, but they removed it and I think it was a mistake on their part because they're doing the shift to the new batch tonight in about half an hour.

FUUUUU

I have to grind out the story and beat Cid tonight! And shit! Turn in all my tokens!

BTW, write here when the battle ends so I can open a new match.

Uh, I think we're thinking of two different things.

so just wait till i need it then this is ridiculous.

Fuck me. Tilith's biff is all stats, I want just DEF/SPR buffing

It's sad how true this is, all they do is explain the gimmicks when more than half of them can just be bruteforced now. Still somewhat useful, but when I can just take an Alphinaud RW to Neo Bahamut or Valigarmanda it kind of defeats the point.

you waited until now to finish this?

What are you thinking then?
Has the mp battle ended already? It shouldn't last very long but I can't know because I need to quit the game before it ends so we can remake the battle and you get the magicite each time.

Room is up for Golem (Hard) if anyone would like to join me

More like: if everyone understood the game, what would they spend 24-hours a day screaming at each other about?

>Accidentally readied up in MP with a test deck with cards I can't even use
Oh god kill me

it's not that bad tbdesu

A fate worse than death

7243 is the ID right?

Neo Bahamut isn't just limited to Alph, Garnet BSB2 brutalizes him too if you don't care much for the gimmicks. Orlandeau OSB + some Entrust also makes quick work of the CPU but that was an easy one to begin with

I'm talking about the greater summon bonus.

OK one more:

We just finished

You got a morale talisman? That may do the trick to close the gap

user get in here:
You shouldn't even need to do anything and the occultist should destroy Belias alone.

>only 275 mythril
>only five more events until Bartz banner
I'm fucked. FUCKED

>been around for every Nightmare dungeon as it dropped
>still have every clear party I made for them saved
>can't imagine beating them without playing by the gimmick now, just how much easier it would be to do the gimmick with my overpowered teams

Christ. I feel old.

OK new one:

Golem U+ room ready

Kupo!

E-echo, p-please cover yourself!!

BTW, have you been getting your 20 magicite on each battle?
New one:

Yeah

ARK!

Uh, if you're talking about me, I haven't joined any of these.
I'm not even able to play right now and I don't even know why people are trying to force me into rooms when I have an entire day to get my box still.

This. I'm just some random guy joining. I am getting magicite though, so there's that.

>if you're talking about me, I haven't joined any of these.
... I hope you're kidding.
>I don't even know why people are trying to force me into rooms when I have an entire day to get my box still.
If the previous is true you would have had enough magicite to get your mobius box right now!

You got me good touhou character. you got me good...

Lets do the last one then, since I might as well...

Monk is really good with either White/Black Mage. Both really love the HP, White Mage can take advantage of the offence provided, and Black Mage can also have really good White Magic as a backup.

Knight/Machinist and Knight/Time Battlemage are both quite great, since you have access to high level Support spells from both White and Time Magic.

Uhlan/Time Battlemage is pretty Legit, since although you don't get White Magic, it does give you shit like Hasteaga and Bubble. Kind of Like Knight/Machinist(or Tiem) but more offence focused.

Foebreaker can go well with Archer. Gives you Remedies and Focus and Teckniks.

Fucking hell, room shit itself. Gonna try putting Normal back up. Took 14 tries to make this post but I think things are working again now.

Whats wrong user?

Man, Fujin is such a fucking slut.

rude

FUCK

Thanks. Also, Youmu is the true warrior of light to be honest.

It's not hard man

DELETE

Too late.
I already consumed all my mp stamina.

Captcha kept crashing, more than it usually does. Apparently closing a pdf I head open sped things up again though.

And?
It's not killing me waiting a day. All I'm missing out on is a summon ticket or two and maybe a card. All of which would help, but I'm not hard into mobius anyways.

Well, I crashed but it's fine I thought it was hard at first. I did normal.

it's that time again

>most emulated games in jp
>objectively the worse fire emblem is up there
>Only 1 final fantasy game
>have to complete with robots
>We all lose a moe shit clone of THAT tactical series

when will /ffg/, /feg/ and /srwg/ (barring the waifu cancer) unite to actually defeat waifu cancer?

Eh, it's not bad.

>infinite black loading screen
Fuck it, I'll try MP tomorrow. Another host was having issues earlier, maybe it's the server?

Such a good idea, so smart user I'd kiss you if I could

cthulu plz

More like warrior of cum.

Who else goes around with a huge sperm floating around like that