drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9b_imnt7FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Souls needs cat girls

You wouldn't use FUGS regardless because it's the second- or third-worst UGS in the game.

>try a gesture at firelink to see how it looks with my armor
>get paranoid that someone will see a ghost of some loser gesturing by himself

Has the longest range at least. Yhorm's Machete is the best heavy weapon by far though.

Shit spell

It has a poke R2, deals only blunt damage, is pretty long compared to other UGS, can be buffed, and is a pretty good shield

FUGS isn't bad.

It's pretty slow to cast but combining it with Black Serpent can pressure an opponent to making a big, punishable mistake in duels.

Not that great in invasions though.

Meme spell

>Caring about what other losers think when they can't even see your name

Post cute

At the cost of being the second-heaviest weapon in the entire game and still being outdamaged by a bunch of weapons lighter than it with better movesets.

>hating on free rollcatches: the spell

I'm showing my newfaggotry trying to figure this out, but I'm going to do it anyway.

I'm going to use the crystal chime, regardless of how absurd it is. I thought I'd need a Lightning spell for dragonfags.

What do I really need to equip if I'm going to use a 40/40 Crystal Chime? 40/40 is the scale limit on the catalyst.

Automatic rollcatching, just add FP

It's long, has the poke R2s and rolling R1s and has Greathammer poise.

it's breddy gud

Change your mace to chaos or dark

Your lightning spells are going to do no fucking damage because you're wearing sorcery boost rings

STOP USING A CRYSTAL INFUSION ON YOUR WEAPON. USE DARK OR CHAOS.

CKGS has the poke R2 as well, which you can chain into from the basic R1.

Well yeah STR weapons will always be at a disadvantage. Much more fun to play with though.

It's Simple infusion, for FP recovery. It's not meant for dealing damage.

Does anyone want to help a PC shitter transfer a war-banner from one character to another?

>You Died

buff when

It's doesn't have those annoying poke rolling R1s though. That's basically all you're going to be hitting people that know how to dodge with.

>0.35 FP/sec

It's basically worthless. One more cast of Crystal Soulmass after two minutes.

You'd be much better served actually having a weapon which can threaten enemies.

I can just outright drop the banner for you. Come to High Wall and set your pass to dsg

>tfw you ruin some gank squad's master plan

Thanks a ton, man! Don't know why all the cool stuff shows up too late to really appreciate it.

>DaS rtsr

little bit other level than DaS3 one

fucking tripled damage

Never ever. DaS3 is

A B A N D O N E D

I'm thinking of starting up my pope invasions again so I can finish my shitty video I started making back when the game came out

>rolling attacks with ultras

Don't you just get parried though? They're so easy to land in DaS3 and the bigger the weapon the easier it gets.

That wasn't the right webm

How difficult is it to do a pure sorcery playthrough?

parry fishers can be very easy to deal with

Not too difficult. I imagine it'd be even easier in 3 with ashen estus and shit.

Parrying a rolling R1 isn't fishing.

What level? 40/45?
My experience with glass cannon mage builds has been shit, but they sure are fun.

it can be in some cases

I think it's level 52 with a +5? Back when I did these invasions the game was a lot newer and there were a lot of overleveled people to target in the catacombs. If I go back I'll probably have to start learning more shenanigans to hit Irithyll pre Pontiff.

Question about the +3 rings: Do you have to be in NG++ to get them, or can you just go to the Ringed City in your first cycle and get the +3 rings?

Ringed city in NG has them. Theoretically you could kill Crystal Sage, get to Cathedral, go to painted world, kill Friede, then get to TRC and get your +3 FAP.

Yeah it's not like you need to bait them. 9 times out of 10 if someone rolls towards you at their weapon range you know they're gonna attack, easiest parries you'll ever get.

Where are all the Locust Preachers located in TRC?

The city.

>Pestilent Mercury + Aural Decoy

So much fun.

So you get a rigged ass PvP weapon as reward for accepting 5 free levels?

This is all coming from the same dude that made a 50% hp reduction penalty for dying?

>that one invader who switches sides to the ganksquad so he doesn't die

>dies anyways because the host doesn't care

Okay, I fixed my cancer with more cancer. How does it look now?

Oops, didn't fix spells. How about Farron Flashsword, Soul Greatsword, and Soul Stream?

There's no reason to get int that high, it softcaps at 60

Seriously? The more I revise my set, the more retarded I feel.

I thought the Court Wizard's Staff capped at 99, like Logan's in DS1.

Whats the best infusion for a sl 500+ character in DS 2?

>the more retarded I feel
You don't just feel like a retard, you are actually retarded. Try at least googling soft caps and basic game mechanics before making a build in Mugen.

Lads,
Is a raw longsword a viable replacement for the raw ASS?

Raw longsword has slightly higher AR and no faith requirement.

Broadsword = 322 AR
Longsword = 309
ASS = 301
LKS and DS = 299

Depending on your build, it might be Mundane.

noice
Thanks user

Why not max? Everyone you get matched in arena with will be. Expect Havel casters out the ass, so maybe lightning since that's the set's weakest resistance.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9b_imnt7FE

There's no reason to hate on Farron UGS unless you're a shitter
Prove me wrong
Protip your can't

Dark Hand is only good at low levels, same as Borthammer. Once you get to Carthus and beyond, you see much less of both.

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass and kills your with his circle attack spam. What do?

*wears armor*

*blasts face with vestiges*
nothin personnel kid
*lights cigarette with finger*

Borthammer's still very good for co-op and invasions up to meta level, it's just disproportionately good during the first half of the game.

What webm converter is the best one to use?

webm for retards

Anyone have good Gwyndolin sliders that aren't shit like the ones on YouTube and leddit?

>everything in ringed city resists dark weapons

well, so much for my onyx blade

LEL at the video! +1 upboat 2 u sir!

so I farmed rhoy for the seal, and I beat raime on my first try since playing In years.

>cheat engine my way through TRC because i just want to invade and cant be assed to sit and learn the bosses

What a naughty boy I am

What a wonderful feeling when you finally manage to get somewhat get good.

>tfw you first learn to roll and never use a shield again

>killing dancer nonchalantly before vordt with a +1 weapon
>It wasn't a bandits knife
Feels good man. I only did it to get the shitty tome that lets me get the shitty blessed weapon spell. Why does blessed weapon look so cool but do fucking nothing?

>tfw beat a 4 man gank squad for the first time
I felt like a god
Now it's a part of a natural process as I take a sip from my tea and spit on the host

It's an incredibly good buff for only requiring 15 faith. You're supposed to use it on high AR weapons like Ultras and GHs, since it adds pure physical (unsplit) AR as a percentage independent of spell buff.

>gank squad

I'm fucking terrible at PvP but I felt pretty good after this.

Eh, actual pvp can be very similar to that fight.
Truth is most people in the game act like AI, they do the same moves and rarely improvise new ones to fit the scenario.

I actually enjoyed that boss allot. They weren't too bad if you used the circle around, jump in the water attack them as you run up the exit ramp, repeat; method.

Dragon slayer great axe is the best wepon for dealing with gank fags. Even with garbage faith stats that special attack does top tier damage and hit people from all directions.

It's a good weapon indeed, but I don't like heavy weapons in this game.
Against gank squads I either isolate a player or just parry dumb cunts

>Haven't played DaS3 since launch
>Finally get good and able to PvP decently
>Hosts keep getting killed by most obvious and stupidest shit ever
I can't salvage this! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I JUST WANT TO HELP BUT EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES.

>Doing co-op instead of invasions
>Thinks he got good

I do have an old character I can use that for, thanks for the vote of confidence user. I'll make you proud!

Things like phantom range and poise mechanics in PvP just frustrate me too much. Plus all the fun weapons are straight up outclassed by generic swords

Invasions are a great mechanic but it's clear Souls games weren't designed for arena/dueling metas

DS2fag here, playing Scholar for the first time. When's a good time to do the DLC, and in what order?

Also I have 50 Int at this point and am going for a sorcery/hexing build, right now I'm upgrading my Staff of Wisdom and trying to get a Faintstone for my rapier. What should I be spending my souls on?

I generally like to do the dlc in the release order (Sunken>Brume>Ivory). Scholar however switched the dlc key locations, so you might as well do them in the order you find them.

Attunement. Attunement is super important in DaS2, since it also increases cast speed and agility.
I've never played a hexer in DaS2, but I'm pretty sure dark scales with the lower of your INT/FTH stats. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd do the dlc at least after getting to Vendrick.
Most enemies are poisetanks who will btfo you with ease at lower levels.
And for a hex build I can only reccomend a Sunset staff, dark Ice rapier, dark Chaos blade or a dark Greatsword. For spells use GRS & Toxic fog (or whatever it was called) and whatever else you have the slots for.

If you want to go hexer you should try to make your int and faith the same amount (as dark scales off the lowest of the two) and dont surpass 30/30. Put the rest in attunement

You'll struggle as a caster, the DLC bosses have very high resistances.

Ahh, my dear little Ocelotte.

Ok, so I should use a Soul Vessel or w/e?
How do I make a Dark Chaos blade?

>Pick up that FFXII remaster to take a break from Souls
>Keep instinctively tapping R1 and Circle
>Get worried about staying in one spot for too long in case someone invades me
S-send help.

alright

i bought dark souls 2 a while back. never beat it. give me some tips to give a pleb a chance. i dont know what im doing