Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2554
Sanctuary in the Sky Edition
Last Thread ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

No, just that the original is included in the structure deck. The new Felgrand structure deck included the original Felgrand Dragon in it, even though it's complete garbage. So there's still some hope for a Sanctuary in the Sky retrain.

Second for Weatherys are S H I T.

>he thought there'd be a Sanctuary in the Sky retrain

Kaminaritenki Turmer/Thunder Weathery Turmer
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1): You can send 1 face-up Continuous Spell/Trap Card you control to the Graveyard; place 1 “Weathery” Spell/Trap from your Deck in your Spell & Trap Zone face-up.
(2): Once per turn, during the Standby Phase of the next turn after this card on the field was banished to activate a “Weathery” card’s effect: You can Special Summon this banished card.

Angel Sage Minerva
LIGHT/Fairy
Level 4
1700/400
(1) Each time a Counter Trap Card is activated, this card gains 500 ATK immediately after it resolves, also if The Sanctuary in the Sky is on the field, choose 1 Counter Trap Card from your Graveyard with a different name than the Counter Trap Card that was activated and add it to your hand.

>sky is blue
>water is wet

Will Rainbow Arciel be one of those good cards stuck in shitty archetype things?

No user, that would be Ciel, who is also a shit.

Any chance it'll be treated as Sanctuary in the Sky everywhere so you can search it with that 2100 ATK monster?

Heck, what's the chance it'll be a Continuous S/T just because?

Why is Konami making support for garbage meme archetypes like Amazoness B.E.S. Cyberdark and Sanctuary Fairies?

Hard to say. Legendary Ocean is always Umi, but that doesn't mean they would that sort of thing again.

They are the new Gustos.

Because nostalgia support sells?

Gotta appeal to nostalgiafags and shitters somehow.
Case in point: Duel Links.

I bet it'll be something like this.

They're meming on some Russian Youtuber

Now once we get Genex and Neos support, he will officially be cucked to the max

>Weathery
Mix with True Dracos to pop and search?

>arciel gets released
>get hyped for first good link deck
>weathery s/ts release
>they suck
>nothing helps them swarm to make the link monster
>all they do is barely disrupt your opponent and make you go minus

>make you go minus
It's not really minus since they always come back on SP.
They're just like Majespecter, really, except their disruption isn't even on par for the pseudo-minus they go through.

What is wrong with this game? It keeps saying I can't duel in both online and ai mode.

>>>/dlg/

>20 pieces of trash in main
>3 in extra
well there's the problem

>barely disrupt your opponent and make you go minus
You never go minus. Not a SINGLE card in the archetype makes you lose advantage just presence. Also, the trap can banish the stuff you bounce so the disruption is more than you realized.
ALSO also, Arciel is busted as fuck. You don't want Perfect Herald with recurring material to be consistent.

Yep, maybe I should add some allure/more Cards of the Red Stone and remove 1x Red-Eyes Fusion or it will brick hard.

@183349484
>custom background
>lel i'm such a newfag
fuck off

>those people who seriously thought this FTK was even remotely consistent enough to top anything

Has Red-eyes ever not been a total blunder?

Its shit... which is good, the least this game needs is shitfags abusing of the SS3 ruling

Will Vendreads be expensive or am I in the clear

this is how you quote a post

Just stick with vanilla and put 3 LAO.

You cannot be shittier than this

Their only secret is Vendread Reorigin and everything else is rare or below so it shouldn't be too bad.

I made a raccoons.dek

How good is Vandread Reorigin?

Its gimmicky, first of all it targets, and second it locks you into vendreads, it will be shit unless the "pure" variant of the deck becomes viable

>dumps out his entire hand like a fucking moron in a shit archetype like Deskbot
>proceeds to get mad when I punish him for his stupidity

Who are these fucking people?

Bomber tech/10

>actually put in super hippo carnival to summon hip hippo
that is some spicy tech

>going first in deskbot
>overextend
>doesn't even summon Naturia Beast or something
Congrats

What's even more funny is that when I declined his rematch offer, he proceeded to claim I was scared.

Right. Like I want to experience another autistic fit from this aspie. No it has to be because his deck is tier 0 and he some kind of pro.

good job at beating net deckers player

Speed Duel is an official tournament format, you know.

Solid base deck gonna steal. Personally i would always choose hand lolis in this meta over something like mistake just for the fact you're not guaranteed to go first.

>official tournament format
Official format, yes.
Official tournament format? Nah.

I don't give a fuck about that. I get no joy in that. I only posted this because it was amusing to see some underage b& lose it.

also i just realized raccon are pretty good at getting going but their options in the extra deck are super ass. Shame they never got a chance to shine.

Oh, but it'll top everything, Kaiba.
In Speed Duel, that is.

am i miss remembering or did we not get an airknight looking card recently?

Angel Paladin Arch-Parshath

this my friend, is what happens when you dont want to deal with your child on summer

>Playing speed duel
>as an official format

>go to locals
>store owner says that links start today
>someone else says that the store's Facebook page says links will start next week
>store owner says well shit
>everyone has to change their decks to pre-link format
Sad.

>choose 1 Counter Trap Card from your Graveyard with a different name than the Counter Trap Card that was activated and add it to your hand.
No OPT restriction whatsoever? Are you kidding me?

In before the wife is also a revendread furious at the supposed loss of her husband.
Not knowing each others' fates.

It's not even an activated effect so you can't negate it, except with Necrovalley.

That makes Necrovalley SS6, damnit.

>if The Sanctuary in the Sky is on the field

This shitty restriction was always the bane of fairy-types who were unfortunate enough to have that text in the first place.

bet he plays Noble Knights too, uh

I say he becomes a Vendread because his wife becomes one in front of his eyes.

Granted. But you have to admit that effect is super busted.

>set 4 counter trap
>activates all of them
>only lose 1
Welp.
It's gonna be a bitch playing against them.

Let's see them open their one Solemn Warning.

only when we get a rework of sanctuary in the sky i will judge it.

;)

How do you think will be the Legendary Dragon Decks decklists, /dng/? Why Critias is so shit?

What if

A card that when it's on the field treats the field as if it's pre-links?

The OCG still has Solemn Judgment.

>that decklist

What sort of abortion is that? Blue-eyes, Red-eyes and Dark Magician were never meant to be used in the same deck.

>Why Critias is so shit?
Pink Cards, also only Legendary Dragon to never fuse with an ace monster unlike Timaeus who can only fuse with Dark Magician or Dark Magician Girl and Hermos who fused with Red-eyes.

If it's like spawn he gets killed in action and got cucked by his best friend when he returns from the dead.

>retrieve Forced Back each turn, every turn
>use it on Denko every single turn
It's also a decent main since you can use it to negate Master Peace.

That is how nostalgia structure decks are sold by Konami, so you need to buy 3 copies to build something playable!

Well, it's Link day.
Tzolkin, Goyo defender, Bahamut Shark, Number Library, and Utopia Kaiser are now unplayable.

>Tzolkin, Goyo defender, Bahamut Shark, Number Library, and Utopia Kaiser are now unplayable.

Bahamut is now playable again thanks to Mastar Boy and I'm sure you can use Defender with Missus Radiant.

We just need Hoshi and Witch to hurry up so the rest of the stuff you mentioned can be saved.

>Number Library
No?

>In the year 201X, Konami erratas extra deck tutors so that they now specifically can be summoned to a main monster zone (without needing a link)
Would Konami be redeemed?

>Well, it's Link day.
And yet still no Links in Percy.

Did you read Defender?

>Konami just flushed 9 years of game development down the toilet in one day

And now we wait for the good Links to come out so we can salvage our dead decks but by that time, we'll probably get powercreeped again by series 7.

>EARTH WARRIOR SYNCHRO

Never mind what I said, it's really beyond saving unless we get Link Synchros or something.

>try dueling book despite hearing awful stories
>matches take forever
>play one guy in advanced thats using judgement and emptiness
>another guy calls for a judge because he isn't sure if ritual summoning is considered a special summon
thanks for reminding me why I should stick to auto when it comes to simulators

Nothing has changed, I see

DN was no better. Some faggot kid just straight up added exodia pieces from his deck to his hand for no reason and then called for a judge when I called him a mexican retard.

Post trash decks that got a big boost in this new format.

The turd has been passed

No more shitty rank 1's for us

Keeper of Armageddon was the most consistent red flag that your opponent was underage and didn't know how to play

DN's rating actually mattered to people who weren't retarded. That's why everyone put up with it. It was the closest we got to a respectable online competitive scene, until Duel Links showed up.
DB is a joke and no one gives a fuck about Checkmate.

Can someone explain how these are unplayable?

They summon to the EMZ, which means unless you also control a link monster, you can no longer activate their effect to summon.

>which means unless you also control a link monster
That means they're not unplayable, though. Just that you need to go through more hoops.
Not to mention reviving them to a MMZ.

>Tzolkin, Goyo defender, Bahamut Shark, Number Library, and Utopia Kaiser
They're all extra deck monsters that summon monsters from the extra deck. With only 1 Extra Monster Zone that's not possible. Unless you buy in.

Number Library is fine though. It can replace itself in the same zone.

Bahamut is fine since a WATER Link was revealed

The others are DOA though.

>reviving them to a MMZ.
>Ultimaya
>nomi
>Bahamut and Kaiser
>0-mat
Great plan, user.

They're playable but technically hey'd require several turns of uninterrupted play which is not feasible especially when you consider a deck like Sylvans can turbo out crystal wing and toad pre-links. Don't be dense.

>REVIVING AN XYZ MONSTER TO USE IT'S EFFECT
Just fucking delete them rather than force people to run Xyz Reborn which is only viable after you summon the Xyz first, send it to the grave, and then revive it with 1 material.

>It can replace itself in the same zone.
It MUST replace itself.
The new Xyz is summoned using it as the mat, so if you can summon Number Lib, you can use its effect.

But Link monsters with at least two arrows pointing your MMZ exist. Decode Talker and Missus Radiant were among the first Link Monsters revealed. I'm guessing you're a TCG player who hasn't even looked at the starter deck yet, but these cards are literally not unplayable.

Reviving isn't the only way, and not all the cards listed are nomis or Xyz monsters. You could very easily revive a Goyo Defender to use its effect to bring out a second Goyo Defender to your EMZ, for example. And cards that give Xyz monsters more material exist.

You guys aren't reading and don't seem to know what you're talking about. You also don't seem to know what unplayable means.

I didn't mention revival

That means they don't function on their own.
Goyo Defender in particular can now not use his effect at all unless you somehow move him to a MMZ, which is retarded.

Just play/buy Links.

I heard Cyberse will be meta soon!

Next you'll say that Chosen One is playable.