/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[Nintendo Switch ver. "Fate/EXTELLA" Release Celebration Campaign]
Campaign Period: July 20, 2017 (Thu) 07:00 ~ July 27, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
- Free "Fate/EXTELLA" CE
- Commemorative Mystic Code: "Memories of the Lunar Sea"
- Commemorative CE available - Exchange your Extella Ticket for 1 out of the 6 available CEs

>Commemorative present to celebrate the new release:
- 12m QP
- 4 Golden Fruits
- 1 Summon Ticket
- 12 Saint Quartz

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- [ ! ] Voucher Distribution Campaign [ext] July 07~27th. Pick up ends August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEnDOXmyU-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for UMU

Dead game dead thread edition

Xth for laughing at memu fags

Princess Pring for Caster cameo.

Fifth for MHM

Stop posting lewds

Saludos! I'm waiting here, ready to improve your game!

Is Extella actually good?

So is this CE actually any good?

Nerofest when

Whatever gives you that idea?

Remember, only 157 days until Christmas!

If i have two monitors can I run RemixOS and Windows at the same time?

Wrong general :^)

No, it's just a digital poster you can't even pin up

My streak...

Not as good as 5 star stuff (except HF), better than any of the current 4 star CE

What is your favorite servant class?

>GOD TIER THEY SAID
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA MEMU FAGGOTS ETERNALLY BTFO LETS ALL GATHER AROUND AND LAUGH AT THEM HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Some sort of welfare star generation CE + Crit up, ideal for Emiya in the future and it kinda works for Gilgamesh too.

give memu...

GIVE MEMU GIVE MEMU GIVE MEMU RIGHT FUCKING NOW THIS ISN'T A FUCKING GAME ANYMORE IF I MISS ONE MORE DAY OF LOGIN BONUSES
*takes a hit off my inhaler*
SOMEONE IS GETTING HURT

Avenger

I thought they were handing out 3 apologems?

Too bad nasu likely doesn't know who Don Quijote is so we will never get him. Hell we will probably never get a proper captain ahab either. Dumb nips

youtube.com/watch?v=yEnDOXmyU-o

zerk

If you really cared you'd use RemixOS to play

What happens on Christmas?

Santa Saber Alter

>all these memutards I'm botting off my friends list for being inactive
Use a phone next time

Not gonna stop

Archer

I like Archers. I feel like they are the most varied.

Assassin. All of the assassins are cute.

SINCE MY LOGIN STREAK OF 25 WAS BROKEN BECAUSE SOME INCOMPETENT FUCKS BROKE EMUS WITH THEIR UPDATE AND EVEN MORE INCOMPETENT FUCKS COULDN'T FIX IT BEFORE THE RESET I DON'T CARE ABOUT A QUICK FIX ANYMORE. IF ANYTHING I HOPE YOU DROP YOUR TABLET/PHONE AND THE SCREEN CRACKS. REPEATEDLY. I HOPE YOU LOSE YOUR JEANNES TOO.

maintenance

Assassin from a war perspective. I love the idea of in a proper grail war cheating and playing dirty to win instead of this lets do 1v1s all the time and the best fighter wins.

Otherwise berserker for a gameplay perspective

who's the Black hair one?

>finally got enough dragon scales to bring vlad to 70
Now all I need is to wait for nerofest

LANCA for my scat fetish and lizard fetish

haha jokes on you, it's not like i was using any support servants
or anyone is using mine

It's a good thing I binded my account and emailed the details to myself, dumb memu poster.

>lancelot np hits 30k
Farming never felt so good.

Isn't nasu a huge westaboo

I mean they even have a discount chain store in Japan named Don Quijote, I'm sure nips are well aware who the fucker is, they may just not care

Stay salty

I've been grinding of Yggdrasil seeds for three days now, and I've received 2.

Berserker > Archer > Lancer > Caster > Assassin > Rider > Saber

>being a memufag
doesn't get lower than than

I feel bad for Mata Hari. She's super weak, she's so weak even she knows it and has given up on ever getting her wish because she knows her chances of winning a Grail War are practically null.

>Assassin from a war perspective. I love the idea of in a proper grail war cheating and playing dirty to win instead of this lets do 1v1s all the time and the best fighter wins.
Too bad no fucking one ever uses Assassins that way.

Cursed Arm Hassan is still by far the most successful Assassin of them all.

Archer

>Only 30k
>LaughingRobinHood.jpg

A lot of people shit talk Jeanne but she makes for a good safety net for retards such as myself because I just did Lancelot's 2nd interlude and brought two sabers against Gil because I wasn't paying attention and she basically carried me

>emotionless sex

MEMU FIX IS UP GO DOWNLOAD NEW MEMU

Stop bragging faggot

>30k per target

Why aren't you rolling the Gacha user? Gil and his shitty crew is no longer hogging the 5* and 4* slots, this is the perfect time to get your waifu Nero or your favourite 5*.

Come on, you just got a lot of Quartz from the Extella event, it wont hurt to do a ten roll. You are going to the some Apologems back.

Avenger and Ruler

What lvl np? My NP5 Medusa has hit 40k before

I mean kiritsugu does but not with the assassin. Then again assassin according to FGO has the special ability to hide their presence but in fate zero they were detected just fine. If they properly get their no detect ability it could be super cheese

Because I'm three quartz away from a ten roll.

Post supports, give suggestions, add friends, laugh at memufags

Neither am I.

You can tell jeanne is good for harder stuff. She carried my team early levels

Just gotta wait for the difficult content

>Stheno
I'm so sorry.

Post more Nightingale

where's the it's not gay if it's clay user

>Why aren't you rolling the Gacha user?
There's no one I want on the gacha right now.

>this is the perfect time to get your waifu Nero or your favourite 5*.
No it's not because they aren't even in the gacha and Nero is not my waifu.

Fuck off Kirei

Do all interludes buff the related servant?

Level 2, but I buff him up before use. Hed probably hit 25k per target without.

>trying to roll for nero on story gacha when her event is only a week away
for what purpose?

My support setup because my rolls suck balls, and I've been unlucky with mats.

Is heavens feel or formal craft useful or should I just scope everyone?

Do any of the free quest have caster servants? I missed the tuesday daily, and now I can't complete the weekly mission.

He was a memufag. They're all gone now.

Code is 304,198,418

If i dont get her i will hang myself

Orleans has Gilles

>yfw people use your saber and assassin more than Gil

clayanon, noo

Orleans node

The problem with Assassin, conceptually, is that successful heroes are typically really good at dealing with sneak attacks. It's a survivor bias thing--even if you are the strongest man in history, if you're someone who can be ambushed and killed in one hit, you probably aren't going to make it very long as a hero. Since everyone is gunning for you.

must be related to qtlot

>mfw I had to ask my mom to lend me her phone before she goes to work and before she goes to sleep to do my dailies and not lose my login streak

>she didn't lend me her phone at all today because she was "busy and in a hurry" and I lost my login reward

>bought some quartz using her credit card but she is buttmad about it and now I can't even use her fucking phone to waste my ap or claim daily shit

BRING

MEMU

BACK

ALREADY

YOU

FUCKING

CHIMPS

FUCKCCCCCCCCC

Why didn't you reroll user? I have a couple 5* accounts that still have tickets on them if you want.

Only insofar as he can use it for his exotic mythological battles, he hates gaijin and the fact all the Japanese servants are either normal or whitewashed while the foreign ones are comparatively varying levels of insane compared to their historical counterparts doesn't really speak to a man in love with western culture.

>Then again assassin according to FGO has the special ability to hide their presence but in fate zero they were detected just fine.
The two times Kirei used them he sent them on suicide missions.

First to make it look like Assassin was out of the war already so he could spy around freely. This was indeed clever and he spied around a lot and gathered tons of intel.

And the second time he sent them on a suicide rush towards Iskandar with a command spell and we all know how that went.

That Hundred Faces was extremely weak does not help either. It has practically zero chance against other servants because it's strength is divined among all the bodies.

How can you tell which one people are using most?

Neither am I.

Faggot is from /fgog/

...Won't you touch me?

wtf i hate clayanon now

Yes

it would be my pleasure

And he's kill.

Do the commemorative Extella CEs have any kind of different effects between them or is it just the artwork change?

>Credit card theft
You're suffering gambling addiction, user. Seek help. I say this without irony.

Can I have one user? Which ones do you have?

haha memufags are literally manchildren

I don't want to just sink the four days I've put into this account, and I have ~200 4* xp cards kicking around, so it would seem like a terrible waste to reroll now.