Hon hon hon, merry xmas thread

Post your rides in the snow leading up to xmas in 2 weeks. Let's keep this thread comfy until then.

7 inches fell between noon yesterday and 2am this morning. Was out with brand new snow tires yesterday right as we started to get accumulation. Will be going out in an hour for some ice melt.

>mfw it never snows before nye

>that's one fatty thumb right here

Snowing a fuck ton here in bongland right now.
Just went out and managed to get sideways a few times which was pretty fun

I’m pretty sure it’s just the angle there mister girl hands. I’m in pretty good shape. Nice shitpost tho

I did a thing

Damn that looks comfy af what kinda place is that?

Ski resort I work at

Had a good fifteen minutes to kill so I decided I'd just take the truck a bit up the slope and try for some photos. The light was a tad aids and I struggled to get any good photos

Kinda looks like s ski slope, but anyways, some real hektik skids can be had there!

>comfy

There is something comfy/relaxing about getting there in the morning, with nobody else around, do the daily maintenance and just enjoy an hour of working alone with the music blasting

First snow after 5 years of owning a subaru, finally.

my beloved little hatch
too bad our ways might be parting soon

Sorry for being so ignorant but what truck is that?

Sweden

>TFW there is only a light dusting of snow
>TFW possible 6" of snow in a 12 hour span is now being considered "significant"
Wtf

Its a 2003 Toyota Hilux. Its no surprise that it looks a bit strange if you're from the US, as it shares some aestetic design with the same-gen Tacoma, while being built very differently and also being smaller

Honestly looks very cozy.
Do you have any complaints?
I'm wanting to get my first car and my only to requirements is loads of space and awd as I live in Sweden so maybe a truck wouldn't be such a bad idea.

> no snorkel
uhh

AWD Volvo wagons are very common and cheap there. Unless you need the extra space and taller ground clearance then I'd go with that over this

As for mine; no complains. Goes wherever, doesn't drink too much fuel, no issues, easy to work on and cheap to insure.

Its a tiny bit low on power for towing mid-weight or heavy trailers on steeper roads, but I plan to rectify that with a 3.0 litre engine

it's like that in bongland at the moment

Op here. Bzzz-Bzzzt!

Try again!

Whats up with the emergency light ball?

Ask Renault lol. At least it's easy to smack it and have the e-lights come on.

I think its that way to make the lights automatically go on in the event of a crash

i wanna smash that french clit so hard

The blue retard is comfius maximus

Sorry, we are too smart to have snow delivery