ITT: post cars you regret having sold and explain why

ITT: post cars you regret having sold and explain why

Why would you regret moving on from a sun Fire?

That’s a car that alcoholic French Canadian roofers buy their wives

its a firebird

IS it the V8? I see a couple of these in my parking garage and they seem neat as fuck.

>V6 f bod
Even gayer

>tfw user can't figure out its a firebird

3800s can still make decent power.

nah it was a six

this, it wasn't spectacular but not halfway bad either

Not my car but same model and colour. Bought it for fuck all, sold it for fuck all and now they're worth 30k+

The most reliable shitbox I ever owned. The only thing that broke in my 7 years of ownership was the thermostat, and that took less than an hour to replace.

Plus that 8k rpm redline and rifle bolt 5-speed

with a few simple mods?

>tfw I passed up a pristine firehawk for $7500

>Regretting selling a V6 F-body
You're saying that as if you didn't upgrade to a LS1.
You DID upgrade to a LS1, right user?
It doesn't matter when the entire V6 drivetrain is dogshit compared to the V8 cars. Worse trans, no LSD.

It's literally the same trans for automatic, and either the W86 or Rally Sport packages came with LSD and 3.43 rear gears

>buying fbody
>automatic ever
LMAO you just keep making thins worse

>V6 """"""""muscle"""""""" car

Are you fucking autistic? The only good V6 muscle car ever made was the Grand National. There is literally no reason to buy a V6 Firebird over an f-body with an LS1 or a foxbody with a 5.0

>inb4 excuses

Because I loved it, but couldn't keep it at the time :'(

‘78 F-250. Had a 460, C6 and was 2wd. Bought it for $600. Should have made it a muscle truck. Regret selling it everytime I look at similar trucks on CL these days

1971 Bavaria 3.0

Because it was a good running survivor, and I had to sell it because didnt have enough room to keep it.

she deserved to get finished ;_;

My 84 Elky. Sold it cuz I thought it was too expensive at the time. Now when I've finally come into some money I could've finished it and can't find another one for the same price

Too bad most are becoming too far gone. Someone I know has a nice GSR with the 1 pc headlights and a few other things, not too flamboyant like a lot of Hondas