/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[Nintendo Switch ver. "Fate/EXTELLA" Release Celebration Campaign]
Campaign Period: July 20, 2017 (Thu) 07:00 ~ July 27, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
- Free "Fate/EXTELLA" CE
- Commemorative Mystic Code: "Memories of the Lunar Sea"
- Commemorative CE available - Exchange your Extella Ticket for 1 out of the 6 available CEs

>Commemorative present to celebrate the new release:
- 12m QP
- 4 Golden Fruits
- 1 Summon Ticket
- 12 Saint Quartz

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- [ ! ] Voucher Distribution Campaign [ext] July 07~27th. Pick up ends August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

red.com/hydrogen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Bad Civilization

Post okita

Hmmm...

That's one sexy Arthuria.

I AM GOING TO IMPREGNATE LIZ

>I only had anons and some whales on my Friend List
>90% of the anons RIP with the update
>Literally no FP income now

>redman
That's not a redman you fool.
This is redman.

Every thread until we get Astolfo

Xth for solidarity for memufags who lost their accounts.

Do you like Medb?

Tituria was a mistake.

friends come one come all

I don't know. I don't really have a lot of disposable income. If there's anyone here with a Samsung j5 (2016) here that can confirm this shit works, that would be great.

>solidarity
Only if by that you mean laughing every time I see memufags crying

TALONS OF CHAOS FUCKING NEVER FUCK GRIFFONS

Post Onis

What if Shirou pulled Ishtar instead of Saber?

PLEASE

no, I see more fags spamming "btfo xdddd" than actual memufags here these past few threads. At least memufags contributed to the thread.

I will gladly love you, user. Friend code?

love

My fate folder is filled with purple

best artoria

I want to protect this queen.

I abused the fuck out of your Jeanne the past 1/2 AP event if it was you.

>kissu

Those are /fgo/ shitposters, they did the same over there a while ago.

To the homeboi last thread who wanted to know of a decent budget phone, I would personally hit up /g/ or at least set your price limit. Technically a $2,000 phone could be your 'budget'

Why would the Grail summon two archers?

>Formalcraft on Gilles instead of Jannu despite grailing her thrice
>Projection on Archer and Sakura on Marie instead of vice versa

Ushi Alter when?

>no Kaleido AoE
Maybe I were level 1 and needed carrying

Man I used to use your Jeanne so much until that user with the grailed Gil showed up.

Because Grail-kun felt like it.

Thanks, brother. Will do that later today when I return from work.

What would you do on a date with Medb?

Your Support list looks awfully like mine. I didnt grail Jeannu tho. Those are reserved for Ishtar.

>$2000 phone
Is it gold plated?

ka-king
ka-ching

probably try not to think of how many dicks she's sucked

fuck forgot to change the filename to my code
603 737 912

ill change it thanks senpai

Memufag here, that one image of one guy posting about how playing on PC Memu is godlike and superior doesn't even remotely apply to me because my PC is old and shitty, I was lucky it even ran at all even if it took a while for it to load and had to not be doing too much stuff on the side or it'd crash.

Now I'm just hoping a fix comes out before Nerofest rolls out.

Put her to work on the corner.

No problem, man, and thanks. The request will come from a Seth with 80 Arturia so you know it's not just some rando.

Screen made of diamond to avoid scratches

Get my dick wet and spank her.

Mfw I was using Memu for convenience but have a tablet that now has both of my accounts in it and never lost a thing.

So do we get new stuff every week or every 2 weeks?

Any chance of exclusive servants or stuff for the U.S. game?

Im tired of walls of Mashu request
Can I get some more usefull friends please if you like Altera

If you have a guy with a lvl 60 Saber Alter on the All slot, plz don't delete him, alright? ;_;

Some user on the last thread recommended a BLU R1 HD 2GB of Ram, you can find it for 59.99 on amazon with prime.
That's REALLY fucking cheap and works fine.

Myself Im using a Samgsum J7 with 3gb ram and never ever bricks or lags.
Most horror tales comes from people with phones over 2 years old and with only 1gb or 1.5gb of ram.
Whichever you buy, be sure at least it got 2gb, preferibly more.

No kakin for you until scat releases, thot

YOUR ACCOUNT IS MINE

Why does it have one of those prostate massagers strapped to it?

>grind for silver monument
>keep getting gold
You know luck is subjective really.

horses when

>Any chance of exclusive servants or stuff for the U.S. game?
No stop being stupid. The only difference for the US version of the game will be dates for events, such as the Extella one coming out now due to the Extella game launch on Switch/PC.
At most we'll be getting some free shit and a quest like the mystic code one right for the 4th of july next year.

Fuck forgot code

Are you stupid?

>thot
kill yourself nigger

Where's the best spot to grind for claws atm? I checked wiki and anywhere besides monster hunting daily?

It's a hand guard.

...I'm sad I missed them. Gil's my boy and I'd love to have one that good on my list.

Go to Germania and lose your mind punching Chimeras until they drop the claws.

The only spot outside dailies is Germania iirc but the drop rate is atrocious. Wait for events.

I seen a few saying they spent over a gran on the game, but don't want to keep playing if they can't use a computer becuase it runs really slow on any phone phone compared to a computer and asking why they can't play the way they want. Then a bunch of people going "Memufags btfo".
Now I am only getting like 30% of the Fp I use to get and people that are spending money is this game are dropping out I am getting worried. Banning emulaters might work for Jap becuase they are cucks, but a lot of people over on NA like playing on the computer and will just leave to some other game, so it makes me worried about the future.

It looks just like one though.

None of the dailys drop those talons though

I'm looking at a 200 euro samsung phone with Android 6.0 and 2 GB ram. In theory that would be enough to allow me to play f/go without going insane, right? I am live with a few stutters and moment of bricks.

Because she's 1000% to kinky for you.

No exclusives for either region.

NP. I think Motorola is supposed to make decent budget phones, or you could go with an older flagship device, though I wouldn't go more than 2 years back. And I believe OnePlus has stopped being such a meme manufacturer so that might be an option too.

Well there's this
red.com/hydrogen and the HTC U Ultra LE with an actual sapphire screen

The 20ap Daily at this moment has the chimera that drops them.

And if I remember right, I think it was said that if they couldn't bring over an event for whatever reason, they'd send the related Servant's and CE's to the gift box for free.

Not sure if that's true though, I could be misremembering.

if you can, try a oneplus phone. I still have my Oneplus One and it runs just fine

What is she wearing?

UMU

ATM Germania has like a 2% chance to drop one
The 20 AP hunting quest today also has a Chimera at the end with better drop rate

The probe is cylindrical, while the guard is convex.

The 4 calvaries one?
Why only the 20 ap

30 only has dragons and daemons at the end.

Well, I am not in a massive hurry. But I'd like to get a phone and be up and running before Nero Fest. Thank you both and have a nice day.

I want to stay the fuck away from Queen Medb.

You can use my Waver if you let me use your lolis. Name's Shooshio.

when did she get naked

I like Samsung builds but hate TouchWiz

What phone is it btw? Stay away from the Note7, lest you wish to STELLA yourself

They were not that specific. They said they'd include all the servants and whatnot, so it's fair to assume welfare's will be given as well as other stuff and maybe some quests will be made available, but if there's a story or something like that it won't be available if they can't get it.

Medb is just that experienced

source?

Samsung j5(2016). It's for sale for 199 euroshekels at a webshop that isn't known for cheap pricings so I can probably shave off a couple of 10's if I look elsewhere.

Something youll never see a woman you love in user