Hyundai veloster

Thought on veloster ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ooyyo.com/italy/c=CDA31D7114D2854F111BF36FBAE6355B90A11D6614F286/466280454797636433.html/#images
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=254498955
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=253578506
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=254538443
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit.

People like to hate it, but I think it looks nice. As long as it’s the turbo version.

its pretty ugly and even the turbo model is pretty slow

I'm planning to buy a nav. Can't insure more hp in France for now. Is it this bad ?

poverty-tier suspension. slow. poor build quality. ugly. """""""hatchback""""""" without much usable space. pass.

I can't believe people like these things

What would buy for 10k euros , 55k km max well equipped, and at least 120 hp ?

Something that isn't shit, evidently.

ooyyo.com/italy/c=CDA31D7114D2854F111BF36FBAE6355B90A11D6614F286/466280454797636433.html/#images

worse than a 3k civic in every way

>less than 55k km
literally why? you're limiting yourself to shitboxes if you do that.

Since we are on Hyundai, thoughts on the Tucson 2.0 crdi 4x4 ?
I have found alot of them in the 4-4,5k euros price range that have leather, climate control and various luxury shit.
The 4x2 basic version is even cheaper, at 3,5k-4k euros.

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=254498955

I cum on them when I see them in public.

couldn't accelerate up a hill in the city I tested it in with the 2.0 NA. Would not recommend.

Would like it to last at least 5 years

any car will last 5 years if you don't give up on it.

is it a compliment or the opposite ?

yeah but it will not sale well in 5 years with 200k km. I think a veloster with 110k - 130k in 5 years will sale about 5k.

I kinda like the way they look on the outside. The interior and ride feel cheap to me. Last night I actually got into a little race with a turbo one with exhaust (don't know about any other mods) I easily pulled away from it from a 30mph roll. I would say they are pretty slow seeing as I was driving a stock 2014 Focus SE Automatic and my car is far from quick...

This be one fine ass model, 5k full option...but I doubt that the mileage is real.

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=253578506

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=254538443

Mileage means nothing on a Land Cruiser.

It's okay. Nothing special. People that say it's absolute shit never rode it and is just riding on Veeky Forums memes

the veloster has to be the god of fwd because on paper its slower than a toyobaru even with the turbo.

Total fucking dogshit, one of the worst cars in its class

You evidently haven't rode in far superior cars like Civics and Golfs and Mazda3s

I fucking said Velosters aren't anything special you illiterate homosex goblins

Literally the worst in its class

fuck, even a Focus is better. Source: I have a 2016 Focus SE.

>LOL KOREAN CARS ARE BADD XDDDD
>LMAO GOOKSHIT AMIRITE XDDDDDD
>HAHA DO YOU GUYS LIKE MY MEMES XDDDDDDDDDDD
>MY PARENTS NEVER LOBED ME SO I TAKE OUT MY ANGER ON THE INTERNET XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I’m not gonna suck Hyundai’s cock, but they’re respectable even if they’re not the best, especially for the price.
>t. Hyundai owner

You're only giving them more fuel

oh fucking please

I hope people in this thread dont judge a car they have not drive

Future cult classic. Unique and practical but a lot of wasted potential. Similar vein as the CRZ

Hopefully the new one will be GOAT

Velosturd owner went nuclear.

A veloster will be worthless in 5 years.

I'll never drive or own one due to this heavily concentrated autism right here

Forced to drive one as a rental. Car screams to 8k rpm before moving an inch. Absolutely terrible car.

Civic

>waaaaaaaah, I couldn't afford a better car
>all these people being MEANIES ONLINE
Velosters suck, get over it. Other Hyundai cars don't suck as much, and if it's a turbo Veloster, it'd be acceptable. But the NA Veloster is worthless anywhere with a slight incline.

was it fast tho? it looks light and speedy

It's an ugly Accent, so it's a slow turd

> all hatchbacks will age well
> not believing the ICE death meme

2017 "vintage" hyundai Veloster for sale 10k firm

I like mine. Not the best hatch but better than the Sonic for sure. FiST and GTI are league's better but they also cost a lot more.

Only real disappointing thing is the electrical steering. Just make sure you get the 6 speed and try for a 2013. For some reason they got progressively slower as time went on. The looks are subjective (I like it) and the aftermarket community is surprisingly big.

Will be trading mine in for an N package Veloster in 2019.

just dont like hyundai, most of them seem pretty bland and it's usually just older people driving them. could be a nice af car but i just dont wanna touch em

Better than STi

>better than sonic

not a chance in hell gook

Literally why?

buy a fucking civic.

>Thought on veloster
Thot on veloster ?

I'd rather catch an sti than drive a Veloster

people usually shit on it because
korean
asymmetric

But is not really that bad.

It still worse than anything else in its class

>I’m not gonna suck Hyundai’s cock
>proceeds to suck Hyundai’s cock
Ask me how I know you’re a /v/edditor.

Definitely yes. Sonic is cramped, tiny, and underpowered as hell. I'm 6'2 and trying to sit in that thing was horrendous.

Also Gook Shit > GM Shit

No it's not.

i dont know why but ive always thought this car weighed like 1700kg whenever i look at it

1050 kg in fact

It's utterly fantastic.
While everyone else stuck in the 90s thinks you're driving around in a shitbox that's falling apart you still just cruise around in well-made heated full leather seating with your panoramic sunroof, premium sound system and android auto compatibility not giving two fucks.

Are you under the impression that other manufacturers have been making the exact same cars since the 90s?

Well you must be proportioned like a retard because I'm 6 foot 3 and 310lbs and fit comfy af. Not cramped at all, but then again I'm not a retard that needs maximum open space

Hell I even fit in the rear seat if needed.

That is not what he said user. Reading comprehension.

But all the pro he listed is normal shit you find in other econoboxes. It's like bragging that your new townhouse has in wall ethernet wiring

I own a 2013 turbo.

It's not a bad car, decent gas mileage and pickup so long as it's the turnout version but...

Fuck this car in the Northeast. I just paid mine off and looking to sell it because it was always a stiff ride, but with the potholes it's atrocious and I'm also unsure of it in snow.

Even base model 3-Series BMWs come with cloth and no sunroof. What are you on?

>310lbs

>base model 3 series
Found your problem

Now go compare that specced out Velosturd to a specced out Civic or Mazda 3

Neither the Civic or the Mazda 3 even have a panoramic sunroof as an option. Only the tiny old-school sunroof.

Honestly I dont even know how Hyundai is able to equip all their cars with panoramic roofs, but yet they do. Although I heard it's no longer an option on the Sonata refresh. IDK user.

>he thinks panoramic sunroofs are a good thing
They turn even the best of cars into top heavy wet noodles. I drive a newer W221 where they were made standard and the entire damn car flexes
Doesn't excuse the rest of the car's deficiencies, like torsion beam suspension. All style and no substance

they should make a hot version of the car

and call it the veloster raptor

It's a rare luxury option available on an economy car. Because that's what the Veloster has always been: a Hyundai Accent styled for millenials who think the Accent looks boring (which it does). It's anons like you that have always wanted the Veloster to be something it's not (a Golf/GTI).

So you admit that Hyundai put more money towards making something flashy to attract retards instead of a quality car

dude sunroofs lmao

Accent is a quality car. They're notoriously the most reliable thing Hyundai makes.

So they took it and decided to make one that focuses on style. Not sure why this upsets anyone when everyone is doing this now.

I rented one for a few days to drive to LA, it was an awful car, tons of road noise and no power at all.
The interior is terrible and the stupid dual clutch transmission is pure garbage.
It's not a good car.

Of all the cars out there available to rent, you rent the base model version of a korean econobox?

But it's not as high quality as it's competitors that cost the same or a little more

Why did you not take the manual version ?

Last time he drove a manual he nearly drove off a cliff

They look good, you dacia loving faggot. And before you jump on yourself I drive a GTS R8

Looks like a turd.

Is DS3 thp a good alternative? A bit girly?

Looks like a retarded fish

Lying on the internet isn't gucci brah.

They're the most unreliable thing Hyundai makes.

It was thanksgiving and everybody else was out of cars, it was literally the only car I could find that wasn't 150 dollars per day

There is no manual available for rental purposes, all rentals are auto.
That was an automatic lol
6 of my 7 cars are manual, the volvo is the only auto one.

Why the fuck would you buy a Velosturd?

What costs the same as an Accent and is of higher quality? U.S. market since I'm a Walmartistanian. The Mitsubishi Mirage, Chevy Sonic and its own sister Kia Rio are the only other cars I can think of that are as cheap as an Accent.

>protip: Mitsubishi and GM are shit

Because it was cheap, a hatchback, and I like the design. FiST was first, but lowest priced one was $14k and I've owned like, 4 other GM vehicles so I wanted something different.

No other hatch back that was 2013 or newer and costed less than $11k were around me. Needed to fit that criteria. Picked this up with 60k on it for $10k straight.

The Veloster N is supposed to have around 270hp and 260 ft-lbs, AWD, a limited slip diff, and adaptive dampers.

Accent is fine, the Veloster isn't

Because VW and Chebby are unreliable garbage, Honda and Mazda are as common as Ugg boots at a Starbucks on a college campus, and because the dealer will give you thousands of dollars in rebates/incentives to leave the lot in the Hyundai,

Literally for special snowflake poorfags

>comparing a hatchback to a plethora of sedans

The Elantra GT is the same fucking car on literally everything but the chassis design.

This. You're literally better off with a Corolla. At least that has bullet proof reliability going for it. The velosobitch has literally nothing.

Get a civic or Mazda 3. There's a reason Velosters are so cheap. They suck. If you can't afford a Civic or 3 or Corolla or Impreza (all better choices), get a Honda fit.

>implying you can't get the Golf, Civic, and Mazda3 as hatches
Kys

Yes.

Which is why it's comical how triggered people get over it.

Maybe it's the chassis that sucks?

>Accent is fine, the Veloster isn't
E-Class is fine, but CLS-Class isn't?

Correct.

>Honda Fit
>Mazda 3

But Mustangs and Camaros don't rev-bait those cars at stoplights....