Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yamanashin/status/887842853061181441
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SLUT

playbirf

Playblue

When will best gg get a chance to be in the op?

I wish special intros came back

This is a cat.

How do i get a cool a name as frederick badguy

Playstrike!

I don't have lewds, halp

Us west steam

Grave crimes deserve:

>A. Grave punishment!
>B. Petty punishment.
>C. Friendly slap on the ass.

Play Tekken

C i like C

KOF 14 has them granted they're just short talking segments

too poor to play it user....

He wakes up. In order to release the girl caught by the eternal chain from the fate.
The power minced by the body is "nothingness." The power grasped by the hand is an "indulgence."
Every day leveled. The boy who has lived every day vacantly. The day of looming referee.
Under this night. In order to stand on the boundary of reality and fantasy and to return the all to nothing

Breed Felicia

He's looking for Jews to punch.
That's about it.

shitty ryu lore
good ryu lore

nanachi is not for touching

anti semitism is whack!

>sean's sister is a gorilla with lightning powers
>he can't even throw a hadoken without a meter

but he can throw a ball!

You're important guy.

Post funni V-Trigger mix-ups.

>sean is as black as they come
>his sister has white skin
what did capcom mean by this? sean was also retconned to be white in the story of SFV, but SJWs got outraged

tfw ur guessies are on point

This is depressing, not funni.

This isn't even a mix-up.

man, birdies that use his normal throw always fuck me up

>throw/hit mixup after the jump in
>bull horn to catch wakeup buttons/upback/backdash/delay tech
>throw to catch downbacking/wakeup buttons

That's 3 whole mixups senpai.

Remember in Season 1 when it did 180 damage in trigger?

Is it just because he's new or is Abigail destined to be shit tier?

Sorry jives not a very entertaining game

Sometimes V-Trigger mix-ups are cool. See Ed's, Ibuki's, Urien's mix-ups during V-Trigger.

twitter.com/yamanashin/status/887842853061181441

Name one DLC character besides urien that isn't shit tier

Akuma too I guess, and guile... Oh boy im really regretting this comment

And Balrog
And Ibuki

Put your hands on Asuka's game

ur forgetting some1 very important.........

>street fireballspam fighter v

Ed's are because he's still new, but most Urien and Ibukis just go for the same tried-and-true 50/50 setups these days

juri is shit tier

I want to see him fight a sim that just sits there and does fireball and cr.mp

Put Noel in Cross Tag Battle.

Fang is going to be worse

>haha dude lets design a massive character what could go wrong

please can somebody link me to this episode

>literally who vs literally who on the day Abigail is first playable
>ABIGAIL IS FINISHED

Put noel in bridget's outfit.

How do you feel about this character?

I liked watching her when she was broken

She looks ugly

was she really broken or is that just a meme exaggeration

the only thing I'm concerned about with DBF is that the regular ki blasts look pretty shitty. Isn't that like blazblue characters all having shitty drives? I wish it was used in combos and block strings and stuff

also it has that guilty gear thing where you gain meter by moving forward. I don't really like the focus on offense

I might get marvel infinite on PC I don't really want to as there will be another version this time next summer.

Anyone else on the fence? Anyone admitting to buying and or pre-ordering infinite? After what happened to SFV it'll probably have some more spyware on it. Its also weird how much they are pushing story mode in it and SFV they seem to want to get that blablue acsys story money.

incredibly broken it was great

she was broken in a fun way. She could do literally everything and everything was above average.

She was a teleporter, zoner, rushdown, area denial, and mixup character and she could hide behind her own fireball

Alex can do just the same, just wait untill he gets buffed for people to start hating him

she also had blackhole shit

I don't think there has ever been a character with more options

Wow the only good thing that happened in SFV's story was Gief being based

>I wish it was used in combos
You can. I've seen some people do that.

I think most devs are past this new iteration shit and will only push updates as dlc

I didn't play it but I watched a little, didn't blackhole have an unblockable that would lead into another blackhole unblockable? Basically meaning if you got touched you died?

the director for DBF is that guy who gave the GDC presentation on xrd graphics. pretty cool desu. must be why the 2D feel is so great

kokonoe was better than sex

yeah but is it actually optimal or people mashing buttons... I doubt it's good

I didn't play either but I watched kokonoe

Yeah blackhole was an unblockable combo started, so people would have setups that would knock you down and setup meaty black holes

I only watched BB at the time because I heard how overpowered she was and I wanted to see some dirt. It was good times, honestly.

I doubt they want to make one button fireballs good, but I doubt they will be useless.

The best thing I've saw with ki blast was IAD ki blast. The fireball goes at a downwards angle like chip's IAD Shuriken

I was watching jiyuna beat up on people with her

>espn article is just about how goobers are all old fags who are shit at the game
pottery

Play Weiss

I can only hope so. Fighting games were real rough about "cant sleep on the first iteration or you wont know tech and matchups moving forward." GG is still guilty~ about this but since they include an entire OVA with each release it doesn't feel as bad.

I would still prefer a downloadable update for earlier iterations but acsys seems pretty dependent on this release schedule for their income.

Capcom isn't gonna be the only sucker not doing this regardless of the community outcry which is why I'm really hesitant to purchase infinite until at least a year later.

Unfortunately I think monster hunter being a playable character might make me cave and buy it at the first paycheck I get with a nice chunk of expendable income for my budget.

I'd really rather play DBZF but thats not out for 8 months or so. Infinites aesthetic definitely needs more polish since the marvel series always felt closer to anime fighters. They should include a filter to make characters look closer to UMVC3 since a lot of them are the same models.

Abigail's design looks ok to me, I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about.

/v/ told me Daisuke confirmed Robo-Ky. Is this true?

no you're getting psycho mommy and bridget

>this game is so deep!
>no i'm shit at it
god that was so accurate

Is he good yet? He's the only character I liked when I tried out the game but everyone said he's shit.

>>bull horn to catch wakeup buttons/upback/backdash/delay tech

isnt this insanely risky if they just block it

He said he'd like to do him next because he's interesting.

Alex's damage levels are justified and I don't see them buffing him anytime soon, he's fine.

I like it too, mostly because of how outrageous it is. I appreciate how they wanted to top Hugo as the biggest freak of the series and he seems fun to play too.

Might be the character to make me stop playing the waifus for a bit, I usually go with Cammy, Chun and Ibuki and I wanna go for the very antithesis to cute girls.

>Not Rashido being even more based

for some reason he's always inflated like the vtrigger in the trailer so he looks extra ridiculous. but he's not that bad in game

gief is good in almost every sf
he's great in hdr, a3, ultra and sfv

I'm dissapointed Nash didn't beat Bison and they had to have Ryu do it even when he did nothing for the entire story

Most people seem to hate the muscles and the tiny head but for me its the tires strapped to his cheeks

Did they showcase this guy against Cammy, Ibuki or Karin? I'm curious to see how absurd the height difference is.

What's going on at Joniosan's arcade? Everyone is playing secondaries.

Secondary fridays!

what the FUCK do I do until DBF comes out bros?

She's so ugly

Looks like shit, like every character in that game.

Play Jam's game!

Who do I play in GG if I don't like long combos?

gotta post the jiggle, senpai

Another game