Penny Stocks - Weekend Edition

How was your week? my portfolio went down 20%
/biz really needs an official penny stock.

basically same crypto currencies or robinhood general kek

Yea was a -6% friday for me, but up multiple bags this year so I am ok with a pullback.
I loaded more funds today so i can catch the low prices of GIGL and NMUS while they last. Both will pull an OWCP this year. They are both rock solid. If Sessions really cracks down on MJ, NMUS will be one of the few MJ companies left standing as they work with the US gov through the University of Mississippi

The average investor loses 90% of the time. Investors are stupid. You're taking too much risk.

No "trailing stop-loss order"?

I like to set mine up to trigger a limit buy at a still lower price, so that it sells when a stock starts to drop, and buys back in if it falls far enough.

I'm down 14k, its horrible.

I think god hates me, granted my life is shit but this is typical

>"hmm im gonna buy this stock" - plummets
>"Hmm im gonna buy this stock.. *hovers mouse over buy" nah i will stay away - *stock rises 30%

Anyway, i have never had more than 4% win, im sure im cursed, traded hundreds of stocks and held different time periods.

If I get 20%+ wins x 5 my account will be saved

He's trading penny stocks. His first mistake. You can't set stop losses on penny stocks.

If you can't make 20% in one year, you should quit. Investing is not for you. Last year, I made 34% in one trade in a week's time. I only made two trades that year. You guys are doing it wrong.

Both GIGL and NMUS are year long holds for me. I am averaging down on NMUS and averaging up on GIGL. I find that trading around a core position is much more profitable long term than selling and buying the whole position at once. More control and less worry. I occasionally stop loss shares for proftis, or when starting a new position the week i buy them. I have missed runs before flipping, and for GIGL and NMUS the upside is just too big at this point to risk multiple bags because i was sidelined completely.

What's wrong with just going all in on something like SPXL? Nearly 70% increase this past year, seems like it would certainly beat out these quick often failing money grabs in /rhg/ threads

Teach me how user

just inverse your own decisions

MGTI

Was down 2k in it, went balls deep into it when was sub dollar and now am even.

Big PR coming out. Get in for multi x gains!

I have a new investment strategy. I only buy leveraged ETF's and only on a market correction or big dip I hold it for a couple days then short it. I go all in on margin. I know there will always be a big rally following a big dip, so I capitalize. Last year, I bought UWTI when oil was $29 a barrel and sold it a week later. Holding any individual stock long term is too risky for me.

Was going to buy this early this week but got busy :/ saw it's popped 20%...still worth it? What announcement?

>New investment 'strategy'
>Holding any individual stock long term is too risky for me
>I only buy leveraged ETFs
>There will always be rallies after dips

You're gonna get hurt.

i had GIGL for a couple of weeks after a Veeky Forums tip..
unfortunately i sold because it looked like it wasn't doing anything. bad move its up 500%

bro ill pay you 100 dollars a week for your stock picks

caveat emptor I just put some money into this with almost no real justification. But someone behind me picked up 300k shares almost before closing bell... they just opened their gaming facility in Las Vegas... fucking millennials.

CVE:GAME

Pacb

i shouldve bought some BIOS. was watching them they were on my good pick list, at a month low and had their earnings release yesterday, decided against it and they jumped up 40 cents.
GIGL is what got me to start trading, started watching them late january when it was around 2 cents. watched it go up to 3, 4, then 9, then 15 over the course of a week. should've bit the bullet and dropped the couple hundred i was thinking about dropping, would've made 1400. dipped a little now probably gonna grab some long.
this week in the red. one stock i should definitely just cut and run but i'm a retard, the others i think are gonna go green so i'm holding as long as it takes. all meme stocks.
i should: not listen to memes stocks and listen to my own research and suspected good picks.

thats not a penny stock

what exactly is a meme stock?? what is the ultimate meme stock?

seriously someone explain what a meme stock is

a stock that you can buy for cheap

ie: $URRE