Stereotype thread

let out your hate for a group of drivers ITT

I hate straight men

fag with suvs especially if its bmw, porsche or audi.
Absolute bottom of the barrel retards and badgewhores. I love seeing them crash every time it snows.

kids these days are fags.
we need to put the lead back into petrol.

SUV drivers tend to be absolute retards
>let me just suddenly swerve into your lane without signalling

I bet those retards are the exact same idiots who virtue signal on twitter all day long.

short immigrant women who can barely see out of the car and they drive 10 under in the left lane (LHD market) on the freeway.

of course, they'll be driving pic related.

wrx owners

BMW and Audis are driven by retards nine times out of ten.

fog light fags when theres no fog can fuck off

why would something like that trigger you?

every focus/fiesta st owner is a mouth breather who gets c's at the local community college. their hobbies consist of vaping, donating to ewhores on patreon, and spouting reddit memes about how their car is so great.

that entire genre of numales needs to be gassed

because the lights are bright as fuck and blind me. its the equivalent of some cunt driving behind you with their lights on full power.

Wouldn’t be surprised considering most of the time it’s a woman behind the wheel of these fuckhueg landbarges

This applies to pretty much any luxury car nowadays, I see plenty of lexus, infiniti and merc drivers weaving in and ouf, generally driving like retards

white people are the worst drivers ever

fog lights only illuminate the ground directly in front of your car

sounds like you're just mad about lifted trucks with fog lights

are you retarded? fog lights on the back.

every single person on the road in Florida. I cant wait until I get to transfer out of this shithole of a state.

ive never seen fog lights on the back of a car before

Where are you gonna go? California drivers are pretty god damn awful, I almost get killed by some reckless moron on a daily basis.

It's a Europe thing. Rare in US

why would a company spend extra money on fog lights in the rear

I fucking hate jeep drivers

Because governments with nothing better to do mandate them

Everyone does

so you can see cars in the distance when its foggy.
problem is idiots don't know what fog is and at the mildest wisp of mist all the spastics put them on.
I refer to them as retard beacons. if you see a car with its beacon on, you're best off avoiding that motherfucker because the driver is a certified retard.

Ive lived in Cali and the DC area Ive seen plenty of shitty drivers before but down here that shit is on a whole different level. Driver's Ed isnt a thing and you have a shitton of elderly who are a bunch of self entitled cunts who can barely remember which pedal does what, not to mention the large number of immigrants from the Caribbean who can barely afford functioning vehicles and have never driven before in their fucking lives. Theres no safety inspections which is great for modifying vehicles but it also means people drive beaters in unsafe conditions and are a threat to everyone around them. There is a driving culture here where the traffic laws don't exist. Not even in front of cops because they dont pull people over for shit. The sooner this place sinks into the ocean the better.

> Invent Cars
> Invent Highways
> Invent everything
Sure, doofus

I dunno what it is, but Nissan and KIA, Hyundai drivers are absolute morons 99% of the time. Seriously the worst drivers in the world. If you see an Altima, or Sonata chances are they're a slow driving, oblivious prick who can't merge correctly or constantly hogs the left lane or goes 55 in the middle of the highway.

Related, fuck women in crossovers and SUVs. They are by far the most dangerous drivers on the planet. Clueless, incompetent, always distracted, borderline destructive, a danger to all motorists.

so its like when it rains and people drive with their blinkers on.

>literal homosexuals in BMWs Mommy/daddy bought them a car that they can’t drive safely and don’t maintain
>crossoverfags
>jeepfags
>subarufags
>hondafags
>audifags
>niggers
>tiny Asians in giant SUVs
>midlife crisis boomers
>new drivers doing 10 under
>living fossils driving slow and ignoring stoplights and signage
>morons who can’t drive in snow
>truckfags
>boiracers

Did I forget anyone?

and yet they still can't drive, kek

Yes. But imagine the blinkers being as bright as a welding arc, and on all the time.

Does this include the rs? Asking for a friend.

you forgot soyboi busriders like yourself

Old people driving clapped out Buick Century's at 65 in the fast lane. (see local speed limit 70 on highways)

I’m a moparfag. Not sure if I fit any of the above stereotypes though.

>18337646
i can easily smoke your ass in my honda

Stacy. Stacy on the road has made me more of a misogynist than anything else possibly could have.

>moparfag
>boomer trash/nigger with credit as bad as his taste
There you go

you dont because you forgot to mention
>people who adamantly only drive FCA products

mopar is dead, hon.

Damn dude, I knew it was bad but I didn’t know it was literally a lawless hellhole. Hope you get out of there soon.

Nah, the RS price of entry filters out the aforementioned numales, you're good user.

Name a nonwhite who could outdrive Stephan Rozer, Patrick Snijers, or Ari Vatanen.

My hate list:
1. SUV owners
2. Truck owners
3. Jeep owners
4. Wannabe Akina Speedstar Ricers
5. Modern "muscle car" kiddies

Anyone in the vdub scene is numale hipster faggot, who sinks huge amounts of money to have the same car as a thousand others with no real originality (though there are some brilliant quality builds). We get it, you have a golf on air ride with BBS or rotiform wheels. Jesus wept.

>Wannabe Akina Speedstar Ricers
uh oh

Rode with a coworker to a restaurant for lunch, and since she smokes, I had her drive her car to keep the smoke out of my car. She drives a Nissan Altima 2.5, and dear God she should chill the fuck out. She was mostly safe, but driving one handed while smoking and making lane changes is not a good idea. Also is a virtue signalling fuck who wants to feel good about having moral high ground in every argument.

Also have another friend with a Subaru Legacy. It's the perfect car for her since it auto corrects her swerving into someone else's lane. She stomps on it like it's a race car, even around sharp parking garage corners.

I know a few women who aren't complete retards behind the wheel, but they sure as fuck don't drive Nissans or Subarus.

You forgot
6. Vehicle operators

As another Floridian, I can say that the lawlessness exists, but it pays off sometimes. The interstates (especially I4) are practically the autobahn. I go on average 85 mph, and often hit above 95 However there are so many people who don't know how to drive.

Nah, my credit is good, 825 or thereabouts. I just have shitboxes because I’m a cheap cunt.

All my Chryslers are pre-FCA. I also own a GM and a Volvo. I’m not ONLYMOPARHURRRRRR, I just happen to like the styling of the PT cruiser and the Prowler.

Eurotrash detected

Uber and Lyft drivers. Scum of the fucking roads.

Also prius owners. (lots of overlap with the aforementioned group)

FUCKING APARTMENT RICERS
I WANT TO SLEEP NOT HEAR HOW SMALL YOUR COCK IS

Skinnyfat, acne ridden wierdo, usually rocking a beard to hide his shitty jawline, wears baggy pants and poorly fitting plaid shirts and sometimes a cap to hide his hair he cuts 4 times a year at supercuts. Generally looks like a guy who hasn't really ever known the touch of a woman, dissheveled, usually has glasses.

Drives a miata.

Women are horrible drivers. They should not be allowed to drive at all or if that's not possible they need several years of driving school and courses in logic.
Just think of this for a minute. Women will drive faster than the car in front of them, panic brake to avoid a collision, then fall back, then accelerate towards the car in front of them, then brake again to avoid a collision, then fall back, then accelerate towards the car in front of them, then brake to avoid hitting the car in front of them, then fall back, then accelerate towards the car in front of them, then brake to avoid hitting that car again, and they will do this for YEARS, for thousands and thousands of miles and NEVER ONCE CONSIDER THE FACT that if they simply maintained a steady speed at a safe distance they could avoid all the accelerating and braking.
NOPE. It never occurs to them. The only thoughts they have is how it couldn't possibly be their fault that they rear ended the car in front of them.

Hey , I found him

Incorrect

Since all the others have been mentioned
This thing, I don't think I've ever encountered one of these cars being driven by someone competent.