overwatchcontenders.com
worldcup.playoverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

>Australian servers down

how do i 'get good'?,
>

Here comes T.Racer!

Why is blue skin so unbelievably sexy

Why are koreans so easily booty bothered and then resort to throwing/trolling?

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

Yeah thats the problem with mercy aswell. Dive comp is fucking gay because its no strats allowed just see who can get more bodies on objective first and its the same issue with mercy cause its "hurr durr you wasted all this shit to kill my team i now press q from behind a wall and make all your attempt at getting the capture point a failure"

How is D.va so cute even though she isn't a boy?

Or is (s)he?

>even Heroes of the Shit has more viewers
t-this can't be real, can it?

>our Torb tries to spawncamp the enemy team
>its Anubis
>we're attacking

>Go into comp game
>someone starts talking
>sounds like a 10 year old boy
>ohno.png
>hes actually pretty good at the game
>makes good callouts
>stays positive when we wipe, keeps the team together
>end up winning the match
well that was a surprisingly pleasant experience

Dive takes more work to coordinate than triple tank did. Also, at the very least dive is constant movement which makes it more exciting.

She was probably a grown woman.

I have a little game for you.

How many SR did I gain for this match? I started with 2996 and the final result was 6-5.

>Genji
>nerfed
>wanting release widow and mccree back

kill yourself ten times over please.

Forgot the pic.

>yfw they literally nerfed all the characters with a skill ceiling or characters who could make a play in general, because shitters couldn't deal with them
>and now they act surprised that dive is somehow even more stale than tritank

Graveyard of nerfed to to the ground not including those who were dead bodies from launch
>Genji
>McCree
>Bastion
>Widow
>Reinhardt
>Roadhog
>Ana

Just me?

Why are you posting this again

Any summer event leaks?

Ana singlehandedly ruined the game for many many seasons due to how fucking broken she was. If you genuinely want her to go back to her old state, consider suicide.

If I get you one made, will you cease this posting?

>be in low to mid plat, assuming the best of my team and thinking they're competent
>stuck below 2700
>change attitude, assume everyone on my team is a fucking retarded shithead 3rdworlder, focus on just doing my job instead of micromanaging fucking idiots
>start climbing past 2800

>Roadhog
>skill

My sides

I have no idea where you're going with this list while Genji is on it.

>top 3 games have an active support team that hands out bans to players regularly

Hmm/\?

I just want her old damage back, now it's completely pointless to shoot to do damage

>now it's completely pointless to shoot to do damage
That's the fucking point. Ana's damage was fucking busted when she's only meant to shoot at her team. She's a healer, not a fucking DPS.

Correcto! I won 3 fucking SR. 3 fucking SR for a 30 minutes long match. I know I died a lot, but it's fucking ridiculous.

>when she's only meant to shoot at her team
then why can she damage other players, might as well make it deal 0 damage
and also remove lucio's gun and zenyatta's balls, they should not be able to deal damage

Formatted wrong

>skill ceiling or characters who could make a play in general
He may not have had a skill ceiling, but boy he could make plays. You can't honestly deny this can you?

S76 is more common than Giggles at the moment. The only reason Goggles exists anyway is because this meta is tailored specifically towards him. Any other meta and he would be gone.

its a fucking retarded system at least fucking league gives you a flat fucking gain/loss based on your win rate

COMP IS A WASTE OF TIME

There's a difference between doing damage and 160 DPS + damage dealt from her grenade.

>boy could he make plays

Thats why he was nerfed. His no-brainer wombo combo was too easy to make.

Don't forget Mercys' pistol either! Supports shouldn't do any damage according to user! Supports should just be healing their team!

>hook one guy every 8 seconds or so
>"plays"
Sorry hog main I'd tell you why you're fucking stupid but I'm busy killing the entire fucking team with a gun that takes skill to aim.

Have you ever successfully talked a rando on your team into switching characters? Did you win after?

I've never been able to convince anyone to switch in competitive and it's really bad because I keep running into roadhog mains who think he is still viable.

how can anyone play comp on console? I tried it yesterday on ps4 and I didnt get a single good game because everyone plays it literally like braindead bronze level qp. Atleast on pc not every team in diamond is trolling and throwing.

You're fucking retarded. Supports need damage to defend themselves (except for zen because he's more dps than support) but their DPS shouldn't be higher than actual Offense and Defense heroes if their gun is as busted as Ana's is.

>Have you ever successfully talked a rando on your team into switching characters? Did you win after?
Yes and yes.

In fact the most surprising turnabout was when we were fucking losing 0-2 because of our retarded team comp, and then I appealed to the team's selfish motivation - gaining SR, so they switched out for shit that works and we straight out won 3 rounds.

>mute mic
>mute chat
>instalock Torb on attack and defence
>60% win rate
I can only imagine how angry my team is when I get 4 golds every match

The worst is when they assume I'm throwing and pick Widow and Hanzo. Little do they know I'm carrying us all out of silver.

Exactly. Plays are plays, regardless of skill. Doesn't mean that when you remove them the meta is going to get any better.

Do you enjoy the performance metrics gold redditors asked?

>ana is dying all the time
>winston is not killing genji and mercy once
>dva only uses matrix to protect her nigger ass when she solo dives into 6 enemies
what is wrong with top 20% of the playerbase?

I want to fuck Symmetra.

Lennyngrado pls

>60% winrate and 4 golds
>in silver

Should I be impressed?

>try to do this
>niggers start throwing before the match starts and everyone picks troll heroes

>Supports shouldn't outdamage DPS
>Apart from the 40% of supports that do, they are just the exception

Yes, user if calling me retarded makes you feel better, then I'm retarded.

Genji works in deathball and dive. The only place Genji really suffers in is triple/quad tank. Also:
>hook
>plays

>Hooks the backline support the moment they rear their head
Might have been markedly lower skill, but I do agree with user they were plays nonetheless at the end of the day

I need to share my shit, man. I'm still shocked.

>Flanker
>Deathball
Reaper is usually the stronger pick for the non-hitscan DPS on a Deathball.

>always feel like I'm making a valuable contribution
>never get upboats and sometimes don't even make the cut for the choices to get upboated

I just feel like I make those small clutch plays that turn the tide of a game but it never gets recognised

You mean the game that actually adds content regularly and does not subscribe to SJW shit? One can argue about how likable genre and gameplay are, but HotS has pretty much the most active dev team at Blizz.

redpill me on doomfist

why is everyone in lower than masters a fucking dumbass?
>triple tank meta
>pick triple tank but dont pick ana
>"bro have you seen what pros do? it's all about that triple tank bro"

>dive meta
>pick 3-4 dive heroes but some nigger always picks non dive dps/tank
>get stuck at choke point for decades and dont dive

You pretty much flip the shield damage Rein would get right back.
>flanker
>not causing chaos because the death balls are close

He wants to turn the entire world into an all out war so people will get stronger and stronger, with both skills and advanced weapon technology
seems good

Literally the best Blizz artists went to that team and were given a blank check to do whatever the fuck they wanted.
No SJW bullshit, best skins, top tier music, content constantly being added, and the grinding system there is actually good.

too bad it's still a moba

the pope says STAND UP

Will we ever go back to good old triple tank meta someday?

bretti strong on attack if used properly, fits well in the dive meta, is aight at flanking, and is kinda weak for defending imho.
Also pic related, he seems to counter high mobility threats pretty well (if you're not terribad)

Nigerian Genji. It's a double joke about calling him black and being of lower quality Genji.

He has a bit of movement, but he's pretty bad with dive just because his set up can take one or two of his abilities and he relies on the abilities to damage. He has a tank size hitbox.

Everything you listed is backwards.

what is the best skin to buy with 250 currency?

>attack on anubis
>try to get into the small room to the side to flank
>enemy Reapers there waiting
>get reaped by his big nanocock

Depends what heroes you play senpai

who do you think cristina would main?

Which champs do you like most?

He's also white

D. Va, Roadhog, Bastion, Hanzo, Soldier, Tracer and sometimes Mercy

Gross.

I recommend pigpen for Roadhog if you're into that

>hating on triple tank
t. Winston

I hope we get another Junkertown hero, or at least a Junkertown map, thatd be nice

How about some Junk buffs too?

>go back to unkillable Dva with 1000 something armor
>Boring ass blue rectangle man every game
>Roadhog with 6 sec hook that phases thru walls
>Zarya quickly getting high energy

hell no, Ana isnt as worse than Mercy but still was just as annoying

>liking stall: the meta

how do i use d.va's defense matrix effectively lads?

None of these will ever happen

But I think Junkertown would make for a great map

>he seems to counter high mobility threats pretty well

This is "hook counters Tracer" bullshit all over again.

Well, I guess we'll see when the release a new one in 2018

Use it under heavy fire and on ultimates

Thats a cute duck.

Effective usage leads to knowing which situations best to use it because the 1s downtime is enough to fuck your team over. I myself sometimes still usd DM one Zarya's beam for example, because it becomes a force of habit where you take damage you immediately press M2.
Take note that you are first and foremost a tank so defending your team is a priority over following and killing people, unless it's a Mercy, in which case follow her because her rez will definitely fuck your team up.

I know you are reading this Sarah. I am sorry, I shouldn't have sent you the pictures. I really enjoyed the last 4 weeks with you playing OW. Please add me again on battlenet or send me an e-mail.

imagine being this pathetic

You are the faggot that got ditched by the grill you carried from Plat to Masters, aincha? Learn from this lesson.

user, stop, you're embarassing yourself

>climb from silver to high plat
>suddenly getting 15-20 sr per game
>lose 20-30

What the fuck is this shit

What happened.

some loser faggot trying to get his ow girlfriend back after (presumably) sending her dickpics