/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread Early morning comfy Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13495468
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE LAST ACE IN A LOST HAND

A HEARTBEAT FOR A DEMON

She's mine /pg/

1. Rise
2. Chie
3. Ai
4. Yukiko
5. Naoto
6. Yumi
7. Ayane

This list is 100% correct. Do not bother to dispute it- You are wrong

You keep believing that user.

OASIS IN A SIGNED LAND

They probably will desu

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter way too fucking early here.

Kawakami a kawacutie

I'll believe the facts yes.

Nah they won't

Shido was actually the good guy, trying to save us from alien joker and his desire to steal our ladies.

You keep believing those are facts user

Persona strategy game when?

I hope you're having a good morning /pg/ and have a better afternoon

In your fairy tale they will.

Yah they probably will

he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those DAMN BRAT! I'LL SUE!

Oh I am. It's fucking friday finally

I'll keep believing the facts yes. But nice fairy tales

You keep believing that user

Yes, you keep believing that those are facts user.

Predict Jokers moveset

think about it, joker and the aliens are never in the same place at the same time

#jokerconfirmedforADVENT

Probably similar to something you'd find in a game developed by arcsys.

Must suck that your wish didnt come true

This is now a Shido thread

You keep believing that user.

It'll be when I get confirmation that my order is in the mail on it's way.

We should probably look at Virtual Fighter for Jokers moveset

Stop replying to the shitposter

What did you order?

Why? Look at P4A and you'd get a feel for how it's probably going to be.

What shitposter?

Teddie... Big Bro... are you guys "horny"?

Weird mix of Yosuke's normals with a ground-based Eiga projectile and Narukami's shoto-ness and speed.

True since Sega or some other company will develop it

That was developed by Arcsys so it's irrelevant

I can't wait to main with morgana and naoto

Arcsys is probably going to make P5A though, so it's very relevant

Probably not, Arc is probably going to do it.

Left Joy-Con to replace my faulty one

In your dreams sure shitposter-kun.

I bet Capcom will

>calls me a shitposter when he thinks capcom is going to touch P5A

Arc is probably going to handle it, Capcom is so unlikely fucking Arika has more of a chance.

>not maining junpei, adachi, tatsuya and eikichi
t-they will make it
;_;

That guy sure is delusional about Arc. But guess he's still upset.

Is Shido ripped irl?

Probably going to be looking at videos soon, but I think any hypotheticals regarding Goro's Palace need to be compared to Futaba's Palace since his nature as a Persona user compounds matters.

We know for example that Futaba's situation is unusual as no other Palace ruler has entered their own Palace and in all probability she likely might not have been able to do so if she hadn't been her own Treasure. Her Shadow meanwhile flip flops between helping you and hindering you but she wants to die, which is a thing reflected in her distortion.

Extrapolating on this and him talking about worthless resentment, Goro going from apparently trying to scare off the PT from things that could be well over their heads to wanting to murder them may stem from his resentment rising to levels beyond his control. As we can see from Futaba she was able to hold back on her suicidal urges long enough to seek help but Treasures related to the person themselves are likely extremely crippling because in the case of the other Palace rulers their distorted desires are sealed away until made to manifest while cases like Futaba's create a vicious loop, she also mentions to Sojiro that she was trapped in what felt like a labyrinth but couldn't escape on her own.

Given all of that, I can only say Goro is a very tragic character if his repeated cries of help was ignored because 'Persona users can't have Palaces', as said by someone who didn't even know Wild Cards could exist.

Here's your last (You) shitposter-kun.

Yeah he seems pretty mad but I kinda am too that Arc won't make it this time. Fucking Sega. Probably will give it to Spike Chunsoft

Can you be gay in this game?

Dude, Lab Zero would get P5A before capcom. Are you kidding me?

This is some advsnce shitposting you're doing.

I love Kawakami too.

Yeah or they'll probably make it themselves.

No

Probably not, Arc's probably getting it.

I doubt it

Yeah that's the most likely.

My melanin-rich brethren

Are (you) retards having fun?

ok now for real, say a leader like Shido comes to power in Japan what can he hope to accomplish? I think Abe is already trying his hardest to be a nationalist drone.

Yeah since Arc isn't doing it Sega will do it themselves or let SC do it.

Yes because arcsys will probably make it

I will when I'm playing an arcsys version of P5A

Is Persona more a videogame?

What happened with Persona 5 Arena? What's the shitposting about?

Yeah i can't wait until Arc's P5A comes out

Sucks Arc isn't involved but what can you do? I get this bad feeling it will be like the Storm games

Brother

Huh, that's weird. Morgana can detect Treasures, so why was it that he was seemingly fooled by Shadow Madarame's fake painting?

Some guy replying to himself that arc isn't making P5A, when it's like 90% a sure thing they will.

Well yeah it's pretty obvious. Since Sega owns it they'll do whatever they want with it.

plot device 2 beats plot device 1, it is known

Will Goro use Lobin Hood or Loki in arena?

Some guy shitposting that Arc will make P5A when 90% sure thing they won't.

Yep pretty much

You're not even trying to hide that you're phoneposting

It's pretty obvious SC will make it.

Why is she so perfect?

Why is she wearing such a transparent bikini? Is she a slut?

And come to think of it, Futaba is her own Treasure so how could Morgana sense the Treasure when it wasn't there? Maybe it's like this though:

What Morgana was sensing is where the Treasure would manifest if it was there, which is why Futaba appears at that specific place. Normally this isn't special since everyone else had objects as Treasures, but that would explain a lot about Futaba randomly wandering into her own Palace and having the voices call out to her, since as we know the calling card is integral to making the Treasure appear.

This would thus explain why Morgana can sense the Treasure even when it's not there, eh?

Probably both.

She's the worst PT

she is a mary sue

Friendly reminder that Akechi x Haru is the endgame pairing and there's nothing you can do about it

Thats not Naoto. You posted the wrong pic.

Let's settle this once and for all.

strawpoll.me/13495468

Who was that dude freaking out in the dark hour in that early game cutscene anyway?

How is that transparent? She isn't! But even if she's a slut I still love her!

You can see right through it into her intestines and stuff. She has NO shame.

Just some guy, not everyone who doesn't turn into a coffin have the potential.

Probably because everyone turned into coffins, the sky became green suddenly, and his electronics stopped working

No but seriously. Japan is a glorified aircraft carrier at this point. What can it hope to accomplish?

>guy murdered her father
>worried about him dying more than the rest of the team
Dumb bitch

Why no CC2 as a JJBA:EoH clone?

To be fair her dad was a cunt

Are they still not allowed to have a military?
Maybe he can try to negotiate that.

Because it's CC2 JJBA:EoH

He was only trying to create a good life for her.

that is in their constitution, along with not being able to declare war.
Also their totally-not-a-military is already pretty strong

Because she just is

I know a lot of people say it couldn't work out because he killed her dad, but if we're going to be objective here technically the PT stealing his heart would have led to him being disposed of anyway since he was going to spill on Shido and we know Okumura was someone he didn't want alive whether Goro was there to kill him or not.

They're a pretty good match personality-wise too as Haru is on the more cynical side of things in spite of her friendliness, both their Personas have an element of sadism (Robin Hood in some lore has him as a murderer) and considering she was going to betray her dad she can at least get that what he did wasn't right but it wasn't as if she wasn't above extreme measures herself, plus if I'm remembering this correctly Haru originally was apparently seeking justice for the employees but only manifested her Persona after acknowledging her selfish desire to break free, which is similar to Goro.

What?

Sae told Makoto that she has to find them a new dad. Makoto is now using the only thing she has, her body, to find a nice sugar daddy.