Does the Stinger look good?

Bitches on this board seem to call the Stinger GT ugly.

Take a look at 1:50 of this video and see if the Stinger passes the stylish test.

Hint: Some people are going to get BTFO.

youtu.be/3m-KRqRaLXQ

Hint: this is bait

Bait would be just a statement with the intent of making others rage.

This is a video that btfo of jelly faggots.

>Take a look at 1:50 of this video and see if the Stinger passes the stylish test.

normal people don't talk like this

WOW, that's a KIA??

rip bmw

rip audi

we had a good run, but it's over bros ;~;

OP here. The Chinese “Italian” car won car of the year though.

user shh

>slower than 10 year old American land barges

> slower
No it’s not.
> but muh Internet site benchracer stats
...of a pre-production Stinger GT. Not the final US Spec which is significantly faster.

>Slower than a Focus ST
Almighty fucking kek

where is this mythical final US spec that I hear the kia shills talk about?

There is no way a Stinger gt is faster in a quarter mile than a scat pack.

>slower than a 4pot camaro
fucking how man.

The camaro is fast. Btw it's actual competitors, the BMW 4/Audi 5/Panamera are all slower than the Stinger.

HOLY FUCKING KEK

SLOWER THAN AN ECONOMY CAR AND A 4 CYLINDER MUSCLE CAR

THE GOOKS WILL NEVER RECOVER

Here we go again with this magical American-spec model that utterly btfo everyone with a few chassis tweaks and ecu tunes

>0-60 times

The competitors are going to be slower on the track too unless you spend a shitload of money for the performance trims. The Stinger GT comes in under most of theses car's BASE.

prove it

No one tests a base BMW 4 or Audi 5 on the track because they're fucking slow.

so you can't provide any proof for your claims?

You can't prove the opposite either, but you and I both know I'm right. If they weren't slow on the track, they would already have track data.

>Top of the like Kia GT vs base Competitors

The GT is way cheaper than the bases of those cars.

no actually I don't know who's right because nobody can prove anything one way or another

It's a hatchback model 3 you can actually buy, I fail to see the problem

It's the best looking kia but it's not even close to being the best looking sedan in it's class. I'll say it looks good, but it's not really a head-turner or anything.

no

If they just got rid of the fucking bucktooth kia gook teeth on the grille it would look fine

The front vent is functional

Are they actually fake though?

It's not a Tesla. Would be model 3 buyers don't give a shit about electric cars or saving the planet, they just want in on the latest trend so they can virtue signal

> not reading the (preproduction) tag
That model ran a 0-60 in 4.8 sec. While the US spec runs a 4.4 sec. In the same article by MT, Randy Pobst said that he drove the post-production model and said it’s at least a second faster around a track than the preproduction model he ran.

It’s out now. It started to arrive last week, C&D reviewed it. And got a 0-60 in 4.4 sec versus MT’s 4.8 sec in the preproduction model.

The Challenger? Probably not. The Charger? Yes.

Both of you are dumb. Just stop while you’ve dug a hole deep enough to still climb out of.

It’s a head turner simply because it’s new and people haven’t seen it before.

The front vents are functional. I don’t know about those rear ones though. I didn’t pay attention to them.

Tiger nose.

Why the fuck would you get a Stinger when the G70 is going to be the same car except better in every single way?

It’ll be heavier and slower. And some people like the way one looks over the other. That’ll be the main reason one is bought over the other.

>talking about 0-60 times
I was remarking the lap times also preproduction doesnt mean shit

How would you know it's going to be heavier and slower? The former head of BMW's M division is in charge of Genesis

>0-60 times

>heavier than a Stinger
Isn't the whole point of the G70 that it's smaller than the Stinger and more of a direct competitor to a 3-series than a 4-series?

Albert Biermann was highered by Kia, not Hyundai. And while Hyundai might own Kia, they aren’t one and the same.

And it was already stated that the Stinger was going to be the lighter and more performance oriented of the two while the Genesis was going to be more luxury oriented.

> not thinking faster isn’t faster

They are built on the same platform. It won’t be smaller.

>Tiger nose
Exactly, it's distinctly kia, and that's the problem

>thinking a slightly improved 0-60 time will make it dramatically faster on a track

hey maybe it can finally beat a focus st

Randy says you can't turn stability control all the way off now too. Stinger is absolute dog shit

It looks like that weird sh*t you take tha looks orange yellow and makes you think what is that orange yellow piece of sh*t

>It's a head turner simply because it's new and people haven't seen it before.
idk about that, most people have no idea what it is and don't really think about that.

nah they'll see it and immediately recognize it as a kia

sure but they won't know or care that it's the brand new kia stinger

they'll just assume their real car is in the shop and they could only afford a kia rental car

Just another lame fwd Asian import

> only comes in RWD or AWD
> GT models have a V6tt
> 0-60 in 4.4 sec
> 1/4 in 12.8 sec
Uh-huh.

>Does the Stinger look good ?
Are you blind ? You post a fucking picture, so it's obviously not !

Drive a fucking KIA in Monaco and park it in the middle of Ferrari, Porsche and other expensive car.
TFW nobody fucking care about this shit
>KEK

>It’s a head turner simply because it’s new and people haven’t seen it before.
WOW A NEW KIA LOOOK !!!
>Do you even Monaco ?

It's actually very pretty.

Wow, fellow Veeky Forums Users. I've always considered Kia to be manufacturer of lower quality vehicles, but the Kia Stinger™ really seems like a quality sports sedan that I'll be test driving at my local Hyundai-Kia dealer as soon as possible.

>fwd

It's only available in RWD and AWD.

look at your picture, its fucking disgusting

>stinger is slower than a challenger but not a charger
>despite both dodge vehicles having literally the same performance stats

Lol wut? The charger and challenger perform almost identically. Both have the same V8, transmission, and suspension upgrades

Front end looks nice. Rear end reminds me too much of dodge, which automatically makes me think of the car as a pile of massive shit.

Besides, I'd rather have a used supra, gs300, or if I need to buy new, go balls to the wall with a Civic type R.

If I had to get a fucking cruise Mobile, I'd get a Lexus. Shits more comfy, stylish, reliable, and performs better (at 3x the cost mind you).

Not like I could afford either right now, so eh, I don't matter

The Challenger is slower than the charger due to aerodynamics

> thinking a car needing all of the required hardware to support two extra doors and the suspension softened to support a fifth person wouldn’t make the car any slower
We redid you learn how to car?

I think you mean vise-versa.

there is a passat parked there too. lol

it's stylish because kia brainwashed people to think that. i think kia spent more on their marketing than creating the car.
i saw an average mercedes and the new vw passat parked in front of that hotel or whatever it is. i'm not saying it's ugly but it's not as people make it to be.

Charger is the sedan right? The sedan is faster than the brick, having better aero and grip.

No it’s not. The Charger is more brick shaped, heavier, and slower overall. We know this because all of the times. Just look at the Charger Hellcat being slower than the Challenger Scat Pack.

I have to disagree.
While your assessment of the merits and drawbacks of Kias seems dead on, I can't agree with your specific judgment of this car, because it's one of the worst I've seen in years.
If you could drive it without being endlessly mocked, I'd say it looks like shit, but even that's too much of a stretch.

>Attempt number 30.394 to creat "The Stinger is a good car meme"
I salute your endurance Stinger-Shill but a forced meme is a forced meme. It will stop the day you lose interest.

>Kia Stinger 370hp AWD forced meme
>Mazda Miata 160hp RWD mememobil
O N E S E C O N D
N
E

S
E
C
O
N
D

This is by far the best thing to come out of Stinger shit posts.

Can't even beat a FWD shitbox.

> more faggots can’t be bothered to read “pre-production”, meaning not the US spec which is significantly faster

IMAO this is your damage control? Your not even trying cunt.

>only one second faster than a goddamn Miata with a pasta 4banger

I don't know why people keep bringing up 0-60 times on the Stinger and I don't know why people keep refuting them as if it's completely irrelevant. It's pretty fast, apparently fun to drive, looks cool, and is practical. If you only know Kia's from a decade ago, I understand worry about reliability, but they've gotten better. Kia's ConsumerAffairs rating is the same as Honda and Toyota's and it's better than Mazda, Ford, BMW, Nissan, MB,and VW's. Considering all of that, I personally don't see any glaring issues. (Fuel econ is a little low but similar to an S5, and fuck tablet infotainment screens)

How much is Kia paying you?
I don't really care if you shill, I'm just wondering about your compensation.

>muh track times
how does this matter at all

it looks shit and people will laugh at you cos you drive a KIA

I think the car looks fine on the outside. The inside is what looks horrible to me.

I didn't actually hate this car until I saw how hard it was being shilled on Veeky Forums. Why would I buy from a disingenuous company who has to pay shills to advertise their product?

At the end of the day I'm not spending 40-50k on a daily driver. I rather get a loaded GTI with a manual that has a nicer interior, better build quality, probably as nice ride for 30k.
If I'm going towards 50k I start to dip into 440 territory which is marginally better than a Stinger

the inside is average. comparable with any other avergae vehicle. the outsiode is hideous, look at the rear, they couldnt decide who to copy so just mashed up a load of other cars rears in to this unholy mess.

I can't get over Stinger being a metaphor for a gay top hitting a power bottom. from back in goatse.cx days

>faster than cars that were never meant to go fast and cuck-6 mustang
>slower than a FoST
Wow man im sure going to buy one now!

needs a v8

yes, it's still ugly.

>i have been paid to reply to each and every criticism ITT

>the inside is average
Maybe. To me it hits all the wrong buttons.

>big fat saloon car
>amerifats expect it to even come close (which it does) to a vehicle that is literally only built to go fast on a cheap budget.
>it's also pre-production
lmfao you mutts.

It looks like it'll look halfway decent now but age really badly. The silver plastic center console, the glossy plastic AC surround and screen frame, the large slab of plastic in the middle with the vents in it. Don't wanna own that car in five years.

lol they took the shitty parts of the new mercs and amplified it

Is that aluminum trim not actual metal? Can't be arsed to look it up, but for $60k it would seem it would be genuine aluminum.

Front looks nice, ass looks fucking retarded.

>RWD ever beating a FWD

>caring about the track time of a grand tourer