byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/13255
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nothing important

Reminder that Nuke will shill Saronsen no matter how much he griffs as admin

You cracked the acks and cracked my soul

If anything of value happened last thread then someone who actually witnessed it should have made a new thread, but no one made one, and I found the thread dying on page 10 when I arrived. so I made one.

boy this will be fun

I am starting work on additional chaplain related sprites and content. I am starting with non-human fluff outfits and null rod skins.

Post ideas for null rod alternatives (they will retain the same stats regardless of skin) and plasmaman/vox outfit ideas.

A magical girl's baton. Harry Potter's wand.

Null sword, null scythe, null hammer.

Make a buildable crucifix so the chaplain can crucify the clown.

Funeral pyres
Witch burning stakes (upgrade for the pyre probably)

what is the most powerful antag?

pissed off admins

changling

What players would you recommend as alternative admins?

Blob, once it gets past the initial ramp-up.

deathsquad.

inb4 this question goes horribly wrong

Hey, I got a theoretical question about gameplay, please be so kind as to give me your opinion on the matter...

Let's suppose I roll traitor antag as a vox trader, can I openly recruit other voxes for a racewar against the rest of station? Would the non-traitor players get banned for cooperating with me and murderboning the humans or would the admins allow it?

This is kind of confusing since the rules state that it IS possible for non-antags to cooperate with antags, but that it depends on the admins opinion on the matter.

So, what do you guys think? Should this be allowed? It would surely result in an interesting round, IMHO.

A non retarded milf with 2 roundstart borgs.

>LMAO RACE WAR NAO xDDD
>murderbone
What an interesting round.

>Reminder that Nuke will shill Saronsen no matter how much he griffs as admin
Saronsen should never have been allowed to become an admin, that much should have been obvious to anyone who watched LIBERTY PRIME playing.

The fact he was allowed to validhunt the way he did and never got in trouble for it should have made the friendship between him and the admin group rather obvious.

It is no big surprise he became such a shitmin after he joined the admin group, nor is it surprising the admins will actively ignore his griefing as an admin considering they ignored his extreme validhunting behaviour before.

You are not allowed to help antags kill others as a non-antag.
Cooperate in this case means basic shit like giving them gear or hiding them in exchange for them not murdering your shit.

>What an interesting round.
It surely would be, so long as the murderbone is not from a plasmaflood.

I would love seeing an army of vox stealing all weapons from armory, invading the station and killing security and heads and replacing them, taking over the station in the name of voxes.

Of course, greys and plasmamen would be regarded as neutral until they choose to align with one side, so would skeletons.

So it would be ok for a non-antag vox scientist to provide the bombs necessary to break into armory from space and steal all the guns? Or for a vox virologist to create a beneficial virus that transforms the infected into voxes? Or for a vox to break into AI core and change the lawset into a vox version of asimov?

It depends. If you ask nicely you might be able to get the admins to approve a race war on a case-by-case basis, especially if the other antags already died.

>4. Teaming up with an antagonist is fine from time to time if you've got a good reason, but make sure you adminhelp and get an OK before you start killing people or whatnot.
See the last part.

no

A ferula as a null rod skin would be fun.

Absolutely not. You can't do antag stuff as non-antag just because you happen to share the same race.

I guess if sec goes full gestapo on all other vox as a result of your actions, they can defend themselves, but that's about it.

You are absolutely retarded.

>So it would be ok for a non-antag vox scientist to provide the bombs necessary to break into armory from space and steal all the guns? Or for a vox virologist to create a beneficial virus that transforms the infected into voxes? Or for a vox to break into AI core and change the lawset into a vox version of asimov?
Drop the alcohol and think for a second. If you did all that shit as a non-antag what would happen?
You'd get banned because none of those things are allowed.

>Providing bombs to someone
You are responsible for the bombs you give out, especially if you give it to someone who has no practical use for them.
>Virus that turns everyone into vox
>Beneficial
Nigga what the fuck
>Changing AI laws to potentially lethal outcomes
Man you are truly high.

Rosary beads, pack of tarot cards, a cross, an image of a saint, a pack of Charles Dawkins quiz cards, a shrunken monkey head/paw, a bath towel, a small gold vox idol, a grey focusing Chrystal, a straw doll for dionae and witches, a sacred floppy disk for borgs

No what?

Of course I would ahelp before doing so, just checking the community opinion on the matter.

>I guess if sec goes full gestapo on all other vox as a result of your actions, they can defend themselves, but that's about it.
>implying that the humans don't go full gestapo on voxes every round.

>You are absolutely retarded.
Not an argument, please define what is retarded about it.

>Drop the alcohol and think for a second. If you did all that shit as a non-antag what would happen?
If the admins aproved it from an ahelp from the traitor vox? Nothing at all.

Also, the virus can be beneficial, just make sure there is that 1 sympthom in which people turn into vox, as long as it is not lethal it would work for the vox purposes.

>Changing AI laws to potentially lethal outcomes
Asimov only have potential lethal outcomes if a member of the protected race orders a borg to murder a non-protected race. I have seen this kind of vox version of asimov be uploaded before and the person did not get banned for it.

any r-ust lover here? I got a problem with TEG, one day I will get 3GW output with barely 3 millions degrees in core and other day I will get core to over 10 millions and output won't even reach 1GW
in both cases loops are almost indetical
what may be cause of such difference?

>implying that the humans don't go full gestapo on voxes every round.
Here's your (you), shitbird.

>and the person did not get banned for it.
Then maybe nothing bad happened that round. The person changing the laws is directly responsible for everything that happens as a result.

>If the admins aproved it from an ahelp from the traitor vox?
well obviously if you get an admin pass to do whatever the fuck you want, you can do whatever the fuck you want. But until then, you can't.

Reread everything you wrote. Now look on the banpage for non antag bombing, virus loose, and lethal AI laws.
Almost all are a perma.
You are absolutely retarded.

for some reason when i build the RUST and try to activate it the RUST doesnt heat the plasma even though its past 1 mega energy, reagents are injected into the field, and the teg is done right.

are you sure you are using proper reagents?

>well obviously if you get an admin pass to do whatever the fuck you want, you can do whatever the fuck you want. But until then, you can't.
Exactly my point. If admins give me the greenlight to go full racewar against the humans, will the non-antags the help me get banned for it? That is the whole question.

>Reread everything you wrote. Now look on the banpage for non antag bombing, virus loose, and lethal AI laws.
>Almost all are a perma.
>You are absolutely retarded.
Consider I received admins aproval before starting this and that the virologist only provides the beneficial virus, that will then be used as a weapon to convert humans into voxes by the vox antagonist.

As stated above, this is all considering a formal request in ahelp form asking for permission to do it, not simply doing whatever withount asking.

im using the default reagents. i also max out the power of the gytrons so the field charges faster to reach the 1 mega energy

hmm, so you say it doesn't heat it at all or just heats it but not much? because default reagents are pretty shit when it comes to heat output, you need to add some dilithium at least
because if it doesn't heat at all you must be doing something wrong, if it heats but not much it's probably reagent problem

also how do i configure the field size and field strenght to be optimal? There is no infomration on how the 1-1000 scale for the MHz works in the rust tokomak field. And does maxing the gyrotron TJ power cause issues?

>when you join to just fuck about but there's no assistant slots

El Wrassler

it's about 100 per tile radius, you just have to turn it on and keep changing field density until it reaches desired size

also, I think smaller cores give better energy output but bigger cores give better temeprature, so if you want to maximize energy output from TEG go for small 3x3 core, but if you want to heat plasma to 100 million degrees go for 7x7 core
but I'm not sure, I would have to go onto test server and make 2 of them and compare

>Station time: 14:36

>If admins give me the greenlight to go full racewar against the humans, will the non-antags the help me get banned for it?
They need permission as well. Best would be to get the admin to give a custom antag status to every vox I guess, but I doubt that will happen.

>what is the most powerful antag?
Probrably a traitor atmospheric engineer plasmaman.
>Vent all oxygen from station and replace it with plasma.

Or a traitor virologist.
>order a couple of virus crates, infect a monkey with ALL of them and take it around station infecting everyone while you are wearing your biohazard suit with internals on.

ICK OCK

is there an actual like guide for the RUST anywhere? the wiki is a bit ass and trying to build a rust takes forever even if you are on a private server

Simply spamming lots of viruses, aka viroloose, got nerfed pretty hard a while back.

How?

How come? what changed?

Either way, make a deadly ass highly debilitating and quickly advancing airborne virus and loose it, watch people suffer.

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/13255

>Station time 143:60

It shows you the station time before you even join the game you dunce

there are some reddit posts but they are about other coderbases so there are slight differences, the longest part is charging the field, so you should prioritize setting up core and turning gyrotrons as fast as possible, you can set up TEG and cold loop when the field is charging
if you know your shit you can make it in about 30 minutes, assuming research and cargo aren't retarded

>people in hardsuits are immune
>viro walking about with a monkey is instant lynch
>most of the departments can ghetto cure it if they know what they're doing

>other codebases
wait i thought we were the only ones with a functional RUST

The problem I see is that you underestimate the chaos your actions will cause. Making a vox virus will be incredibly lethal as now everyone has the wrong kind of internals. Switching the AI to vox Asimov is incredibly lethal as now the AI can murder humans if told to. And the whole premise is just going to make people go full gestapo on vox even more than they do now. I for one support the new valid vox lynch squads

someone post that atmos script to disable pressure checks on most of uvents on box

bay used to have r-ust for sure, don't know about other ones

Does injecting people with blood or giving them blood pills counteract blood loss? Do they actually get the blood?

There's already some work being done on some of the Chapel items at the moment. With a other room objects in the works.

Yes. It also gives them massive toxins if it's the wrong blood type.

never mind I found it don't post

>he doesn't just powergame his doctor dude to have O- blood every time

what is this, 2013? You can't do that anymore

In addition, 100% blood is 560u. A syringe carries 15u and injects 5u at a time. Usually better to use an IV.
>being able to choose your character's bloodtype
>implying

Why not just use 50u pills? It'll take a few of them, but it seems faster than the IV

Huh, I never play medical so I never need to know my blood type and just assumed you could select it

You could, but the option has been removed about a year ago

Pretty sure you totally can. It just seems dumb from a realism standpoint.

>On shuttle
>Most of it is bombed out, burned and breached
>Several dead bodies
>Only one guy is defibbable but has super low blood
>Have to inject blood from a dead guy into him and hope they are compatible
>He makes it to central alive, with low blood and no toxins
Ghetto medbay is best medbay, shame I never get to really practice it as a MD

Finally, someone else who uses the defibs and tries to treat the injury instead of 'lmao fastr 2 clone' at a papercut

>On shuttle
Hate to shatter your dreams, but I only defib when there isn't a congo line of dead bodies/the person doesn't need surgery. Which is almost never in medbay.

>finally, someone that willfully puts me on the wild ride to fix a problem that could be done in 3 minutes into 10 to 15 minutes.

If it actually IS faster to clone, I usually go ahead and clone them, but a lot of people who end up cloned are faster to treat by defibing them. Even defib -> cryo saves a little time on a lot of injuries

captain meta gaming shitter

>Supermix

>no banana juice

>guy assaults an officer, resists arrests, assaults another and shoots them with a shotgun
>captain frees them and makes them his bodyguard

i watched them as a ghost they never spoke to each other

what the absolute christ is this abomination?

>no DD

Yeah, and surgery could be sped up if people attach the IV and then do the surgery. Notice a lot of people don't do that for some reason.
Still, speed cloning could have three patients getting fixed up at a time (two in cryo, one in the cloning pod) which is hard to beat.

I watched them and while Shady was quiet the Captain did speak to him IC

>that unknown chaplain shitter that attempted to start shit on extended.
>couldn't even dodge a bar of soap and had to wait for his target to stand still to even do any damage.

If you're going to be a shitter at least be robust when doing it. you're a joke mate.

>roll the retard disability
>nobody can tell the difference between me and how I normally am

Sorry, we were playing around in the Thunderdome and I dropped a 20/40/60/100.

Executor outfit for vox would be neat but might be hard to depict with our level of detail for sprites

I smell metagay

BUT DID YOU AHELP IT?

>dermaline
>kelotane
>bicaridine
It's like you want your mix to run out after 5 minutes.

an admin bwoinked me about it so I don't think it was metagay or they'd have been banned

yes

Should I make a French husbando?

>roll the mute disability
>no one can tell the difference

That conversation in the library was a good time, given how barely coherent it was.

yes

>get killed by a virus
>no one can tell the difference

yes