/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (feat. P4A, UNIB and RWBY) coming in 2018, no platforms revealed.
- BBCF 2.0 coming to arcades in August 3rd, including Jubei and balance updates (summer 2017 for consoles).
- Central Fiction is now available on PS3, PS4 and PC (Steam).
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BlazBlue Character Selector
kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3 (embed) (embed)
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk (embed) (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz (embed) (embed)
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-Spectator's Guide to BlazBlue
docs.google.com/document/d/1iG2GfZouCfJ3kAzM1M9CkRrvZJWMGMxpA8bwwkTJSNw/edit
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/tournaments/signup/R8PbyVmI2E
kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cute OP.

So how will they handle Yang's semblance in CTB? It's basically a built-in comeback mechanic.

challonge.com/tournaments/signup/R8PbyVmI2E

Time is till placeholder for now.

Could you explain how it works in the show? I'd be interesting in hearing what the other main characters can do too, since they're all likely to appear.

Basically the more damage she takes the more she can hit back. So unless you knock her out cold or straight up kill her, she'll keep on getting stronger.

Looks like Miki with colored contacts.

>Yang's Semblance is the ability to absorb energy from the damage she's taken, and redirect it twice as hard at her opponent, effectively making her stronger with each hit.

Really wish they made the cutscene of Ragna and Snek's final battle longer and. His death was a bit anticlimatic. It's also lame how the two didn't take any damage while fighting each other and Ragna just decided to end it all in one hit.

That sounds like it would be horrible in a fighting game...

Yeah but keep in mind, she needs to take a lot damage first to power up, so meaning that as much she could hit hard is basically weakning herself in the process.

She also isn't very good dealing with tricky fighters and or characters that are good at dodging since her fighting style is very straightfoward and more focused on focused on close combat.

>kill her
>keep getting stronger
sounds like some mary sue shit tbqh senpai

I just thought it felt rush that Terumi popped up out of nowhere and was suddenly became the final boss of the series. Should've ended after Izanami was kill.

actually that's a stretch, she can be knock out with enough damage actually, she has losed a lot of fights in the show actually.

I disagree, Terumi being the one who started it all made it all the more satisfying to end with

Food for thought: has Yuuki Terumi ever 100% lied to another character?

It sounds like a stupid question, but a lot of the things he has said have reasonable explanations. For example, when he casts mind eater on Tsubaki to turn her against Noel, it's plausible that Tsubaki's feelings of hatred originated from the PFID war timeline.

>want to get into bbcf to prep for bbtag
>have to decide between pc and ps4
>have to decide between a dead scene or paying for online
nice

What's the difference between a PC and the PS4 one?
Asking because I do want to play online, yet I have to get either a console and a PC, and right now I am considering the PC for me than playing videogames.

from what i've heard the pc online is extremely dead, way worse than gg

PC has limited functionality and is overall a poor port. /blaz/ lobbies can not be held there due to it lacking basic things like room passwords. If you want to play any anime fighters, I highly suggest PS4.

I went for the PC version, even though I have a PS4, just because I don't want to pay for online. Haven't actually tried to find any matches online yet during normal hours though.

Fuck...
well, I don't know what to choose.

The series could have definitely done a better job of showing that basically everything is Terumi's fault. They put a huge amount of effort and screentime into showing him fucking around with the other characters in BBCS, but didn't really hammer home the point in the other games.

Without Terumi, we have no black beast. Without a black beast, we have no calamity trigger. Without the Terumi clan, we have no Saya Terumi. Without Saya, we have no Ragna.

But Terumi had nothing to do with the Terumi clan.
Susanooh just used the Terumi name for shits and giggles.

Didn't Mori already explain this in a bururaji interview?

Also consider that you have to buy DLC characters on console.

Izanami is still just the drive of the original PFID, which doesn't exist without Sage One, who never succeeds in experimenting with the boundary without Susanoo.

Everything comes back to Susanoo being a piece of shit to his sister.

Which is why Ragna will always be best Nii-sama.

*insert ragna smiling pic here*

Doesn't Naoto recognize Hazama anyways? I feel like Terumi still does a lot of messing around from the beginning

Wrong pic, sorry.

Terumi (Susanoo) is the reason we have a franchise. Without Terumi, we have no boundary, and we have no azure grimoire. Everything begins with Relius and Terumi.

Not even mad because Ragna would protect that smile and honestly that's a good ting.

He kinda does in a way, if you see his arcade mode Naoto asks Hazama what the fuck is going on but doesn't get an answer.

>Not even mad because Ragna would protect that smile and honestly that's a good ting.
If that ever happens, but considering how is Ragna, it may happen if that metting (and Ragna learning about it) happens anyway. He may be mostly a True Neutral and Lawful Neutral (he may feel pity for Chloe and try to be "nice" but he will remember that Dark Elves were the one that started the war, and he probably be Neutral with all the other girls)
Also. If a BlazBlueTagBattle with Kuroinu happens, I bring my popcorn to see the comments.

Again, if you want to play anime the only real choice is PS4. The only PC fighter you'll find a healthy population on is SFV, but that's because it has crossplay.

has anyone else noticed that ragna has heterochromia?

Look, I can't wait for Jubei, can I have more news for this weekend or at least a hint of Trinity or even Tsubaki with armor or Kajun being playable?

Depends on game and region desu. In my experience as a yuro, most anime fighters seem to have about the same playerbase sizes on both console and PC (ie very small ones).

Numbering in the files indicates he is alone and the final character.

>Noel Vermillion
>Vermillion is a reddish color
>has a blue color scheme

the fuck??

Just get Jin to get her all red.

Just how bad is the PC online? Will it be nearly impossible for a new player to learn the game?

Is Jin muslim (like his supposed wife Tsubaki) or is he just /r9k/?

Ragnasexual as Jin, high-functioning autism as Hakumen

It's rough. I'm a new player too and I've just been practicing bnbs in the training room

Gift a close friend a copy of the game and a stick or pad then spar and practice with each other. Once you feel you're ready then go fight random people online. If you have a bro roommate then no need to gift a copy I guess.

Dunno how it compares to console or what the good peak times are.

Well just how good is console at normal times for NA i.e. 4pm est - 11pm?

>they don't play es for her short stature and huge breasts

Who should I play?

Ragna!

Is Rachel fish?

I'm going to protect Noel from the raging numale Jin and then have sex with her as a reward

I heard you like soles.

I'm going to hold Noel down and force my penis into her anus after protecting her from Jin.

Valkenhayn, Rachel, Carl or Arakune.

>anal

>tfw i have both, but have a toaster pc

How did relius found susanoo in the first place?

Rachel is stinky fish

kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/

Terumi tells him the place to dig it out.

>Jinfag
>closeted homosexual
Typical

Susanoo emailed relius his boundary address.

You should play CUM INSIDE SUCY

How many hours in paint?

More of an amphibian, tbqh

Rachel is still good

You are fish

Now she gets to feel the humiliation of being dominated by Azrael. A fate I would never wish for.

I meant terumi as susanoo
How did terumi find relius

No she isn't

She still has absurd damage and her movement allows her to dominate neutral and be one of the few characters who can zone almost everyone effectively.

She can't zone gustav

Terumi reaches out to Relius during his research. Ambitious scientist and mysterious knowledgeable guy meeting and allying with each other is Fiction 101

play Ruby

Play Weiss

Better idea
Play ragna

How to play Rachel?

Susanoo has a very limited ability to self-observe. He can basically will himself into existence from the boundary to our world for short periods.

Relius (the "one" of the ten sages at the time) was completely stumped about how to travel to the boundary. Susanoo shows up in the real world as green stick figure man and tells Relius that he will help him in exchange for a body built for him.

Susanoo is then able to enter our world, but he adopts another name because if you're the pretty much the antichrist, you don't go around calling yourself something like "skullfucker McDoom" and it just so happens there was a mage clan around at the time called the Terumi clan.

george

lobby TONIGHT

7 PM CST as usual, ps3/4 only

>playing ragna in 2018

I noticed Rachel drinks a lot of tea but what does she think of coffee? Is coffee considered low class for a high class lady like Rachel?

Tea is nice after lunch or dinner.
But I like coffee more.

She is definitely old enough to remember coffee's history as a luxury drink. Tea was sold in bricks as early as the 1800s. There is an old play about a young lady of nobility that annoys her father by spending a lot of money on coffee and not getting married.

All we know for sure is that valk serves Rachel, and always serves her tea. The rest is speculation.

play gg

I'll self insert Ky and play with Dizzy if you know what I mean.

I tried to but all the characters I like are bad.

LMAO

don't play Yang

>current year
>raguna da buradoegy

Mika is a miracle of the universe!

literally who

She's very dumb.