Vanity Plate Ideas for Huracan

I'm buying a Lamborghini Huracan some time in the spring. Like pic related, black, red calipers, red interior, but no front plate. Now, no supercar is complete without a douchy vanity plate. Your suggestions are welcome.

Currently, I'm considering DROPOUT since I did drop out of highschool or LUCIFER. Maybe SINNER but it feels a bit too edgy. Maybe YEET.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3_rcZH4ykk
usmagnesium.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MTYCAP

if trips, "Veeky Forums" on plate

If and IF youre telling the truth which im 99% sure youre not, why are you buying a souless "me too" "i dont know shit about cars" VAG era Lamborghini?

>I'm buying a Lamborghini Huracan
>I did drop out of highschool
You're gonna have to tell me how this adds up or its going to fucking bug me.

max amount of characters?
any combinations not allowed?

my vote goes to NOTANR8

Pic related. Ebay Kingpin. If I told you how old I was you'd shit.

I don't know what this means

7 Characters max, not sure if any combinations not allowed. Interesting suggestion btw. Will consider it

you didnt answer my question.

also, what do you sell if i may ask?

>tfw 23 still working shitty minimum wage jobs even though i have college degree
>apply to real jobs but never get call backs
>limited to shitboxes and barely living
>am subjected to 20y/o making 3 million daily for some stupid shit
existence is pain. I'm saving up for a gun

I never watched any of these movies...

From what I can see on instagram it looks like it's all stanced nip cars getting tagged with mtycap though. This tells me enough.

go work in a factory if you really cant make ends meet, they often pay 20+ dolars an hour. i started at a magnesium plant when i was 18, now im 20 and making 75 grand a year.

What's the deal with the rainbow pattern I see on some headlights? Is that some coating modern car headlight covers have?

how would I even get started doing that? I cant just look up factory work.

I don't really like old cars. I appreciate them but I wouldn't want to own one. I don't work on my own cars, I can't drive a manual, I don't want a RWD car.

I've only even been into cars for about 5 years. This was the new Lamborghini. This was the poster car, the dream, and it's the only car I ever could spend a six figure amount on. The price of a thing like this is only justified by how much you love it. To me, nothing else is worth spending so much on.

thats not enough to buy a 260k car

30k a month is only 360k a year not including taxes

Also your sales are up 41% from previous month this means mean yearly sales is much lower

what state do you live in, ill find some companies for you.

It's called Neochrome Headlight Tint

youtube.com/watch?v=o3_rcZH4ykk

I live in florida but im trying to leave and move to New Hampshire, Connecticut, Mass, Colorado or just about any place that has fun curvy roads and is cold. Applying to out of state jobs virtually makes it impossible my man

Oh, and I sell literally anything. I started by going to yard sales & flea markets with my phone, looking things up on ebay, and buying whatever I could sell where I would at least double my money. Did this throughout my entire adolesence until 2 years ago I met some wholesalers who buy out the inventory of stores at bankruptcy auctions and middle man it to people like me. I dropped out of school, quit my job, starting working 80 hours a week, reinvested everything I made back into inventory for two years and here I am. What they're selling varies from month to month. There's never any consistent supply of one particular thing so I just take what I can get.

come to utah man, stack some magnesium with me. starting wage for a FEO (magnesium stacker) is 23.75 an hour, 0 experience/education required. the work sucks dick tho

>Another young richfag buys a VAG era Lambo because they don't know anything about cars

Broski, there are so many cooler things out there you could get for the money.

you plan on buying a new lamborghini selling "anything" and "what I can get"

about how much were you making when you were doing the yard sale/flea market shit?

>Implying that's my only account
I have 2, but this is the larger account. Profit is about 40% of sales. When all is said and done I'm left with about $120k-$150k after taxes. Sales are up this month because I literally doubled the size of my inventory and plan to keep growing it. I'm putting $150k down, 5 year loan so I'm not obligated to make large payments, but I plan on paying it off within a year or two. Not buying brand new. I don't care if owning it eats up 20-30% of what I make. It's all I've ever wanted as far as material things go. Money was made to be spent and I've got a good while before I need to be responsible.

Because I'm depressed and if I don't but this car, I'll probably kill myself before I turn 21.

About $1,000 a week.

I say “dropout” its classic and will make prius driving maters in liberal arts soyboys butthurt with envy.

buy*

Let's get back on topic here though. Vanity plate. Ideas, go.

how fun are the roads? and i would legit do that if you were serious, a job was secured, and I could contact you at all. Utah doesnt seem like a bad place

Lamborghini are beautiful machines. Although this guy should get a aventador this is more of the ipod mini of the car' brand

wait you are tryna get a loan for a lambo?
it does not work like that they are cash only items
No one is going to give a loan to some kid to buy a lambo on an unconfirmed income

I had to pay cash for my 911 GT3 as they wont offer loans on these types of cars

anyway here is the plate you will have

BLKBULL

there are some fun twisty roads in the mountains and freeways straights (along i-80) where cops never hang out.

the magnesium plant pretty much hires everyone who can pass a literacy test and isnt scared off by the foundry tour at the interview. the work is way worse than the average "shit" job. 12 hour days with only 1 break, 120-130 degree heat, constant physical work (stacking the 35 lbs ingots).

if you want i can link you to their website

I disagree with this. I have a good relationship with my bank, a decent credit score, one car loan for $40k already paid off with no missed payments, and with a 75% down payment I can never be upside down on the loan. Lamborghini's aren't cash only anyway. Visit any dealers website and they have a page regarding financing.

Worst case scenario I get turned down for financing and have to wait another 4-6 months to buy it in cash. I don't want to do this though because then by the time I buy it, it will already be Fall and then there's only two months left to enjoy it before the car meets stop and the snow starts.

nigger in 4 to 6 months it will be the beginning of summer

yea man please do, I just hope they do Skype interviews and arent intimidated thinking im over qualified. And yea that sounds shitty but if it really pays that well I don't care. Also do you have kik or anything to talk more about this?

This is a beautiful idea and it will be taken into consideration. Thank you user. Have this abstract pepe.

FERRARI

Not planning on buying until April so it would be 4-6 months after april. As early as August, as late as October.

BGDKNBLS is a plate i use in gta 5, you can use it with my blessing

ND4SPD

God damnit that's a good one. Here is a reward for your contribution. It's a rare image. Use it sparingly.

CAR

What's your degree in? you might be able to just apply for one of the non shit jobs here

usmagnesium.com/

Nice selfie

What does it mean?

Not a selfie. Mommy took it for me.

Big Dank Nobles

big dick n balls

FKNLOLM8

Prez/poo/ is idiotic, just let him be

I was reading more about this and I don't think this is the same thing you're talking about, but if it is let me know I really think it looks cool. Have not seen it on factory cars before, which car have you seen it on?

biology. please don't bully

>ARGHHHHHHHHH PREZOOOOOO!!!!

Lol

why would you get the poor people lambo op?

SUX COX

have any experience with lithium/chemistry? we are opening a new lithium refinery cause its a byproduct of magnesium. and our chemical treatment department needs actual smart people, not just the dumb Hawaiians that are constantly hired for the cast house.

Congratulations on your decision to take in a Lamborghini Huracan my dude! Here's some of my best ideas from my personal notepad, saved for the very same purpose:

NEWFAG
MR KEK
BLKBULL
GGGGGGG
GTKRWN
IOTBW
SMOLPNS

aaa aaa

He forgot to drop the name and posted in a thread on Veeky Forums

yea I have plenty of college experience in chemistry that was my best/favorite class, are you in a position to give out recommendations ?

Nah wasn't me, definitely one of my many stalkers.
I never even been to biz. bitcoin is fake n gay.

>Aventador
>SINGLE CLUTCH TRANSMISSION
>Less driveable, especially at low speeds
>Twice the price
>Slower

No ty. In the future I'll get a v12 Lamborghini but for right now I don't have the funds and Lamborghini doesn't have the car

NIGGER

Another user suggested BLKBULL already. I think it's a great idea. Those who know will know and the normies will say "oh I get it! it's because it's black and there's a bull on the badge"

I'm not going to tell you how to live your life, but I make a little less than you and have been at it for longer (read: more savings). I still wouldn't buy a $200k car. At the same time, good on you for indulging your hobby and your youth to the fullest, great that you've done so well that you have the option.

Consider dialing the car back to a 1st gen R8 or a nice AMG and letting the rest of the money go back into your business, or into other investments. It'll still be crazy fast and everyone will know you're rich.

This isn't me. I'm me. Yes I posted that. I love bitcoin, just bought 100k. I also like big hard, throbbing cowboy cocks. 18 Naked cowboys wanted to be fucked. 18 Throbbing cocks waiting to be sucked. mmmm

a recommendation from a FEO wont mean anything to the people in HR. go ahead and apply and see what they say, chemical positions are A wage i believe, FEO is C wage, so you'll make a hell of a lot more than 23 an hour

It is an excellent idea. Kudos the user who came up with it first. I know nothing of him, but he's probably not the worst person in the world.

Question.
Are you buying his car with maitenence costs in mind? Also, is his going to be your only car? Because Lamborghini's are not DD material. Especially during winter.

I am spartacus

what does BLKBULL mean?

>Prez/poo/ is a cuckboi from Veeky Forums

lol

Just like redbull except harder to keep clean

BLAKICE

SHREK
Trips and you must do it

Why specifically 18 and why do you capitalize Naked and Throbbing?

PLATE

ill check it out dude, I seriously appreciate this a lot. I'm praying they dont turn me away because I'm in florida

I appreciate the advice. Originally the plan was to buy a 2017 GT-R, which isn't completely off the table, but truthfully I'm very depressed and I'm hoping the car will be able to keep me going so it has to be everything I need it to be. I want to use it to make friends or reconnect with all those I've lost. I don't have many left. I'm not very good at talking to people but "bla bla bla and we'll go for a ride in my Lamborghini" is a pretty good in.

A LOT
so the next time you say you have a lot on your plate it won't be a lie

if dubs, Veeky Forums on plate

>Prez/poo/ is forced to keep the BLKBULL clean at all times

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>O F F
>B Y
>O N E

>I make all this money
>I'm very depressed
go fuck yourself. plenty of people have it much worst than you and your boohoo bullshit.

PWAGON

OBJECT

If dubs, your plate must be ISUKPNIS

swagon is cool too

What about DWAGON?

PREZ/O/

Things weren't always good for me. Still aren't. You don't know the whole story and I don't have to justiy myself but I guarantee I work harder and have less downtime than anyone you've ever known.

/spoiler/ Your jealousy fills me with glee. /spoiler/

>ANALBOB

If dubs you must.

It's alright that you didn't get the girl or whatever senpai. You're loaded, just buy your shit and be happy.

Buy a couple Miats too

fucking L O L

I feel for you, I know life can be hard and seem bleak even if you have more money than you ever thought you might. Buying a really, really nice car probably won't help.

Renting or buying a nice, cozy house in a good part of town will help. Invite people over to watch a football game, or organize a Christmas dinner with you remaining friends. Spend $500 to have it catered with great food. People will think more fondly of this, and you, than if you take them for a ride in your Lamborghini.

Good luck to you, I hope you find your way through.

Hey kiddo hate to piss in your cornflakes but your gross and your net profit arent the same thing furthermore you had an uncharacteristic 42% gain over the previous month which means you average maybe 20k a month.

Now add this to the fact that this is gross income. We don't know what your net profit is but if you are an e retailer the only way to incentivise people to buy from you is to slash your profit margins to be competitive. Unless you're buying seeds and selling plants you're most likely looking at 30 points of profit margin. So of that 20k, let's say 8k is profit.

What about taxes? Places to store the stuff? Damaged stock? Assets that can never liquidate? Postage? Etc. Etc.

At the end of the day you're probably making like 6k a month from your gay little business.

>tl:dr

Get a plate that says LARPER

Fucking hell.

Re-rolling just for shits.

>I read this in christian slater's voice

FUCK THIS SHIT