Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, upload a picture titled "random" so we can pick your posts apart, the spammer might still try to imitate posts, discord is still highly recommended!

maybe so but im sure there is anons with extra copies and no friends..

They actually said it though. Doesn't mean Jalter is next month, but it's possible after his statement.

Its not about shilling, he started pretending to be a "PC gamer" in the BF1 presentation.

Chances are no but one can hope that they're as dumb as Bamco.

Uncensor toggle is in every 3DS release including the American, not just the Japanese.

3 or 4 if I'm being optimistic.

You could have gone to either gamefaqs or google instead of killing a topic here.

>people voicing outrage at injustices is bad

Okay fascist kid

beer

you're embarassing even on /fgoalter/ standards

When?

Nah I was just fooling around with pose F.

Scratch that, favorite map is War Games

Police Quest.
True Crime LA.
Driver.
Urban Chaos.
Condemned.
House if the Dead Overkill (Just in case)

Praise White Heart!

>played Curse of Darkness
>expected a giant castle in 3D and really challenging enemies
>the castle was small and the enemies were easy
Still mad.

>pulled LR Broly yesterday
>had to use all my 2nd anniversary coins on Hercule statues for zeni
>no time to raise his SA using his event
>still 1 shotting everything with an SA1 lvl80 Broly
He's outrageous!

>paying for online
this is a joke right?

THANKS

>ignore the whole point
>ad hominem

You weren't. You were supposed to be the twinkle in your dads eye that you were. Kids old enough to know how cables and pulleys work figured it out pretty quick.

Anything cool on FES?

BROODLINGS ARE BEING UTILIZED IN THE ASL TEAMBATTLE

I REPEAT BROODLINGS ARE BEING USED IN THE ASL TEAMBATTLE

released(released) or released(early access)

KotOR.

I buy every new rpg on steam and they're all in varying stages of completion, but I've managed to play through KotOR and KotOR 2 like 10-15 times each. Back in the day something I did every summer was play through it.

What's the name of that fun looking tank sim I see that singular person post occasionally?

boy i love this game

In terms of writing and voice acting, probably Resident Evil 1, but the gameplay is top doge so I don't know what to tell you. Anyway, how is your sex life?

>anime
Subjective, you don't like it and that's fine
>pay to skip
WoW does it too.
>2.5 gcd
The game is designed around it, you have skills to use between skills and the fights are more involved.

Andromeda is a new galaxy, not a universe, you tit. Dumb tit.

Prepare your boihole

No, I'd rather just play the original games. Remasters are just lazy nostalgia bait.

I think you've got a furry fixation

They probably made the thread without telling others.

super nintendo gg used hexadecimal

PSP remake > SNES re-imagining > CD Engine original

I have this game, I pirated it.

How the fuck do you set up WASDA controls? I want to play it so fuckin bad, it looks amazing.

I saw someone said to change it under 'mouse controls' but I can't find that setting.

Quite a retarded question, what's a good roll of enchants? What do people usually look for?

Just got
crit rate 10 and
crit resistance 12

don't know if I should roll again or not, thanks.

As retarded as it might have been, it was still much better than most MMOs

inb4 memufags

I can just outright drop the banner for you. Come to High Wall and set your pass to dsg

ha ha
ha

I defend them by saying they're fine. The combat is enough to carry the game for me, so anything that gives me more of that is fine. Would more enemy variety be nice? Obviously. But the game is still my current goty.

I never thought about that 2600 to n64 comparison, but shit, you're totally right.

I remember playing a game at a friends house. It was kind of like command and conquer , but with a prehistoric artstyle. I think it had mammuts, buildings made from bones and oil lakes or whatever as a resource. Anyone remember a gsme like this?

like what?

Honestly why do you even bother?

But it's not the Witch design so it's shit. She had a pet dog Joy-Con and it worked especially considering everything made sense.

>Witch plays on the word Switch
>Magic and can turn into a milf
>Dog that's a Joy-Con

There are a few who know about the arcade games and the 7800. Look at the Atari Flashback 1 and some of the Atari collections on DS and PSP.

It makes me so sad when I see what has become of this game.

it's a mobile casualfest

You could fix the 360 dpad with a sandpaper.

Brother

I keep seeing shit like this on twitter. Why do so many people never do fairy rolls? Is there any reason not to use your friend points as soon as you have enough for a 10 roll?

I prefer DD. Bucky didn't really click for me. It's hard to describe the reason, it felt more like a puzzle game as each parts of the stage you have to know where to jump and shit to reach the end.

Sup Nick

>tfw ywn get a succ from Leliana

The golden path is always kind of bitter sweet to me.

No

this game is so old desu

bay used to have r-ust for sure, don't know about other ones

source

It's crazy but with all the restructuring and buyouts and everything Sega did it's not surprising.

3U is still easily the best. 4U would've been a strong contender if there wasn't so much gen 1/2 trash brought back.

Because it makes you feel special for liking it.

I generally like to do the dlc in the release order (Sunken>Brume>Ivory). Scholar however switched the dlc key locations, so you might as well do them in the order you find them.

I didn't say it was the absolute weakest one.

Don't more people get flairs now?

Same.
His sleeves are extra puffy.
I want to sleep on them.

Using the PC version

>I don't want people to make intelligent decisions

Sounds like par for the course for a Riot dev.

tf2

it literally defined the future of objective based multiplayer shooters

yeah i figured. she gets mentioned in an investigation mission on a terminal but it wasn't very enlightening. her last known location is Scotland, apparently.

I'd just use the touch screen instead of the mouse.

What is this game?

fast

4 more days..

the best console version of bayonetta is via xbox one backwards compat. runs better than wii u and 360 did. dead rising 1 is one of 360's best games, though it was remastered for all platforms last year so it's on xbone as well.

I'm considering stopping the daily rolls, I get nothing from it.

I'm going to try to change my Government type, maybe then I'll either get instantly annexed or go from there.

Huh, why rude? The moment I used the support of my few high rank friends, I have to fish for random nips. Don't know how long it takes for the friendlist to refresh.

Why would yall even like Marisa? She made Alice cry ;c
Beatiful

play with your feet instead of your hands

>memeleague dead
>/d2g/ getting purge

>1 KB
I still fell for it

Nobody cares what a moronic tripidiot like yourself thinks.

I honestly miss being 15, damn.

System Shock 2, except replace "bad" with "massively flawed".

SayoHina=YuiUi=Wincest

>finished 5th first with zero knowledge of previous games, didn't get the story because I can't read the subs all the time
>currently playing the 4th
should I just stop?

Wasn't this also in 4 or 5?

NIGGER!

>Invitation is no longer valid
Oh right the limit for co-op on the vita is just 2 guys right?

If we do end up going to Cogo she might appears since she seemed to have a grudge against the Morninglight.

Not as bad as being triggered by been called a kid.

Is the PS2 arcade port worth it?

:o

Whaa, he called me out on picking shitty heros, reported for being toxic!"

>mfw I've been playing Dota since 2013
>mfw I've seen the 2975, 3975 and 4975 brackets
>mfw three injokers fighting over mid
>mfw I play pos 4/5 support

grinding gives its own kind of satisfaction
though it's not healthy for your brain to do it for long periods of time
remember, there are many kinds of fun, and some of them are wrong