How do Fl/o/ridians cope with not snow?

How do Fl/o/ridians cope with not snow?

We wanna have fun too.

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/d/toyota-supra-twin-turbo/6396136362.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By being able to drive on summer tires 365 days of the year
It's great

Living in a place with no snow is so fucking amazing. I had to buy snow chains the other day. Like what the fuck. Now I have to figure out how to actually put them on, it looks like it's pain in the ass.

Buy studded tires instead retard.

has it sold yet?

Why would you buy snow chains instead of good snow tires? Chains are a last resort.

losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/d/toyota-supra-twin-turbo/6396136362.html

nope, it's pretty sad tbqh, the car is FUBAR'd.

every time I see this it gets funnier and funnier.

surely, by the 60th time they would have realized it's hopeless.

but nope, californians are fucking stupid.

Yeah let me go buy a whole new set of tires that I have to use all the time, great idea. Oh, or, I could just throw some chains in the trunk, and if it gets bad, I can put them on. Weird how that sounds cheaper and more convenient and more practical

lol wut?
Either you just moved from a puss state, just turned 18 and daddy didnt love you, or you ride the bus.
the only thing that sucks about snow is road salt, the rest makes you a big strong man
>cuckstates will never know the glory that is calling out of work and cuddling up by with fire with a cup of coco and baileys and your qt3.14
>cuckstates will never shovle snow making them big hairly chested boys
>cuckstates will never snow*drift to Bing Crosby at night while the snow gently falls
>cuckstates will never stay home with their kiddos and have snowball fights on a weekday
why live if you cant even be comfy??

I just realised he hasn't told us the mileage.
does he drive it daily or something?

What insanity would possess someone to fuck a decently rare car up like that?

they probably did that when supras were still being sold new and didn't have an idea of how rare they would be. 70k tho... You can buy a used lambo for that

Do you understand how important snow tires are? Chains help you up an icy hill. Snow tires:
>Have a grippier compound to cope with the much less grippy cold roads with no rubber built up on them
>Have much better tread design to improve grip on snow
>are usually bought with slightly narrower widths and taller sidewalls on smaller wheels to better soften the bumps of ice buildup as well as conform to the terrain better, and cut through the powder to the hardpack underneath
In practice, a snow tire will:
>Decrease winter stopping distance
>increase cornering grip
>Improve traction from a stop
Do you have a 3x3x3 space somewhere? You can store a separate set of wheels with snow tires on them.

*3'x3'x3' space

by getting good at actual drifts and enjoying the smell of tiresmoke or just very hot tires if your car doesn't have enough torque

>56 and outside buying churros
Wew lad might not make it

Have a car powerful enough to do sikk skids on dry roads maybe.
and LSD probably wouldn't hurt either.

Kill yourself for ricing the shit out of that car.

66K. No comment.

If I lived in Florida I wouldn't have had to buy an Elantra for a winter beater. Lucky fucks.

>acting as if you do any of these things
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

The downside is dealing with hot as shit weather all the time, Florida has very few curvy roads, and Florida residents and tourists are fucking crazy, and the boomers are so annoying

At last we don't have to deal with snow and road salt and shit

someone's jealous

>kandy

>by getting good at actual drifts

bruh Florida is cool and all but you all drift in empty parking lots with cones or a skidpad with cones. Flat ass land mass lmao