/felmg/ felmyst TBC WoW general

/felmg/ - the burning crusade - Gummycraft

RIP AND TEAR EDITION LAUNCH DAY FAGS GOGOGO

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server that released july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

There's guilds on both factions using a variety of loot systems so don't worry about that and just pick the faction you like. If you're looking for a group to party with there's a lot of people playing, potentially thousands like Elysium's launch. You can post your name here in the thread if you want someone to level with.

Horde guilds:
discord.gg/Z5VyXQu (KLGS gold bidding loot)

Alliance guilds:
discord.gg/xGabnbS (DKP loot)
discord.gg/fcbTaHk (suicide kings/waivers loot)

If you're leveling on launch day go exploring or grind in groups or you'll never get past starting zones. Rumors of faction queueing possible so if you don't get in on one faction subrealm try joining on a different account in a different window on the other faction.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/ (servers currently overloaded so it might take a while for your confirmation email)

>link to TBC racials
db.excalibur.la/?spells=-4

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st 3PM EST

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rvbmWNT
discord.gg/Z5VyXQu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for furry ecelebs

>no shitpost OP
nice

>30 posts earlier

enjoy being jannied

>move on like a retard you are

Isnt Multiboxing Banned?

tick tock, gummygoys...
the warmane ddos time bomb is ticking....
tick tock

Need someone to level with who is rolling tauren

Who /moo/ here

im makin a drood im there dude lets fuckin get it

I will be rolling a tauren druid (in about thirteen hours).

Keep in mind that DMCA/awoo is made up of the core from MoH on Elysium. They are known for running a very biased loot council and if you bring up any kind of complaint you are silenced by being kicked or ostracized. Their current roster is primarily made up of their core from Elysium which is mediocre in terms of skill at best. They are having trouble recruiting due to their behavior on Elysium ruining their reputation here. They are simply trying to find more slaves to carry them through content so they can hoard the loot for themselves. They do not care about you.

I would highly suggest avoiding this guild. I will not suggest any guild to avoid appearing biased myself but there are plenty posted in the Felmyst guild recruitment forum to choose from.

If taurens can be shamans in TBC then I'm down

>try to make second account
>never get activation email

REEEEEE

Also it was bannable on Elysium but they allowed portaling yourself and trading to your bank alt even if it's a separate account. I ran rfc and wc multiboxed and never got caught, it's out in the world where you can get caught.

If you are wondering what Class to play, Heres a hint: Pick randomly

Since you'll be leveling for about a Month, Youll get used to whatever you pick and You'll get good at it

DUDE TRANNIES LOL

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDUDUDUDE TRANNNNNNNIES HAHAHAHHA

TRANNIES DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE HEHE LOL XD

DUDE

DUDE TRANNIES LMAO

FUCKING TRANNIES DUDE AHAHAHAHHAHA

what is the VG guild for alliance :(

i will be making a big green orc and running to mulgore to avoid the valley of trials clusterfuck

>40 posts earlier

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

JANNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

DO YOUR DUTIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEES

are you a legion baby or why do you give such shit advice

you won't make it past lvl 30 if you dont like your class
if you haven't decided yet, head over to smolderforge RIGHT NOW and try all the classes and specs
they even got templates so u dont have to research the spec gear etc

seems to be the only alive option

How the fuck are you supposed to know if you like a class if you dont level it?
I think giving someone full gear and specs and spells overwhelms them and makes them play like shit so they feel like shit and burn out

>40 posts early
JANNREEEEEEEES

>gummy launches in 30 minutes
>general only has 20 posts in the past 10 minutes
ded server?

this post is proof why OP info is useless, something the /sc2/ general realized long ago

Here's my personal discord post your player names in the chat there so nobody steals them/once you have them created:

discord.gg/rvbmWNT

I'm rolling hunter

And yeah brah you can be a shaman pretty sure

We don't have to voice chat it's just for convenience

>oh this guy casts fireball only, this is lame
>oh wow this guy stormstrikes and hits multiple big numbers
that's how

this method is better than any guide or "is x class good for you" video

Lets try to not be degenerate for one second and tell me what is your ultimate favouirte class and whats that one thing you like it for?

just join a normie guild, the fuck is wrong with you people if you actually want to play with these beings

it's under 4 hours from now dude

Only real Horde guild, looking for more people to join us on launch. We're planning to raid.
Fair loot system and efficient levelling strategy. Get ahead of the curve with us.

Join our Discord now and read the announcements: discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

>server up in 30 minutes
>no soft launch

hmm. I thought gummy wasn't retarded, but I guess I was wrong

Warrior and I love it because tanking fulfils me. Also enjoy yelling at people who fuck up.

I can't be fucked to be a warrior though because it's such a pain in the ass to level. Welp.

>3 hours till launch
>still can't decide on a hunter/warrior/warlock/priest

>30 minutes

I'm making a guild.

No one who posts in this general is allowed in it.

can i get an invite i don't post in these generals

whats it called?

Tauren could be shaman since vanilla user

Why is warrior the most played class? I never understood this, you just swinging and autoattacking :( I mean i always thought that utility versatile classes should be most fun by some standard, like druid or sham

you won't be able to log in today and even if you do you'll spend 8 hours of crashes and rollbacks to get to lvl 6

i dont post here

QUICK I NEED A TBC TIERLIST FOR

PVE
PVP
LEVELING SPEED
GOLD SPEED
DIFFICULTY TO PLAY

Just roll user. I got rogue twice but maybe you will get luckier !

sure

ur not gonna make it

>when you beat /nosg/ and /wpsg/ so fucking hard people still post about you and falseflag as you a year after you said you'd never play a private server again

Shaman because I like having a totem for everything, even if it sucks.

Spriest because Its the only class I ever reached max Level with

warlock
warlock
warlock
warlock
not warlock

hunter
mage/warlock/rogue/druid
hunter
??? why would you grind for gold, are you retarded?
there is no class that is difficult to play in WoW

who here bought tons of monster energy and snacks? literally ready for gummy

I played on Kronos II, Elysium and Warmane TBC at launch. None of them had issues that impeded my leveling. There were occasional crashes/restarts but the server typically came right back up. The starting areas will be a clusterfuck but outside of that it should be pretty smooth. On each of those servers I was easily 15+ on day 1.

Power of autism
also kys

redpill me

>??? why would you grind for gold, are you retarded?
dont you need gold to raid?

>for the first time since playing on private servers my sleep schedule has me wake up only a few hours before the server goes live, giving me a chance to beat the herd

youll be gummy when your teeth rot out, son

how to cure the feeling when you get to 50+lvl with shaman and now you would want to reroll warlock or druid? why does this happen, i hate myself, i dont have that much time to reroll fucking countless times on fucking x1 vanilla

i want to believe that leveling is the best part of any wow game

Rogue
Priest
Warrior
Druid
Warlock

>None of them had issues

Because it's one of the only classes that has fun engaging mechanics at end-game.

In TBC/Vanilla virtually none of the classes have real mobility besides a few. Warriors have charge from the get-go and is one of the most fun abilities in the game still to this day. They also get execute, something most classes got later on because of how fun it is to press execute buttons in the last phase of fights.

They also have some of the best looking gear because they are plate, and they can be literally any race outside of min-maxing. The races that are best for them are typically races that are played anyways like human or nelf. Being by far the best tanking class makes it a default roll for anyone who wants to main tank.

>Why is warrior the most played class? I never understood this, you just swinging and autoattacking :(
No that's paladin

Warrior stance dance for tanking is among the most fun and engaging things I've done in vidya

>I mean i always thought that utility versatile classes should be most fun by some standard, like druid or sham
Shaman is unique, and druid as well in pvp at least, but in pve neither are very interesting

Do a few wrath/lightning bolt then auto attack, unless you're feral in which case you're just a warrior/rogue with a fraction of the moves

Hybrids sacrifice depth for versatility

im locked and loaded for the next 72 hours at least

play the auction house dummy

Are you planning on being stuck to the chair for the next 3 years?

90% of players won't be playing more than a few hours a day. if you can do more than that you'll be ahead of the herd. the leveling curve will probably be something like:

end of week 1: 25
end of week 2: 35
end of week 3: 45
end of week 4: 55
end of week 5: 60
end of week 6: 64
end of week 7: 68

Warlock, hunter or druid.

I guess I shouldn't fuck with americans

t. never played on launch before
trust me bro, wait til AV weekend is over on nost first. You'll level way faster and much less headache

i want to be a thicc trap for my awoobros :^333

>heart implodes at 58

Not a very efficient leveling strategy.

>PVE
Druid, Priest, Shaman, Hunter, Paladin Warlock, Warrior, Rogue, Mage
>PVP
Warrior, Priest, Druid, Paladin Rogue, Warlock, Shaman, Mage, Hunter
>LEVELING SPEED
Hunter, Warlock, Druid, Shaman, Rogue, Priest, Paladin Warrior, Mage
>GOLD SPEED
Mage, Warlock, Warrior, Druid, Priest, Paladin Hunter, Shaman, Rogue
>DIFFICULTY TO PLAY (easy to hard)
Paladin, Hunter, Priest, Mage, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior, Druid

>wait so you can fight through the masses trying to complete quests
>level up to 30 over the weekend and have a massive headstart and never have to fight for quest mobs
hmm

QUICK, SHOULD I GRAB PROFESSIONS FOR GOLD OR FOR EQUIPMENT WHILE LEVELING?

I MUST KNOW

SERVER UP CHECK IT OUT

400 ONLINE ALREADY JESUS

>Americans wake up
>Start posting their snack mountains

woah.... so this is the power of ... really makes you think... woah...

i'm a tranny so i don't play on living past 30 anyway :^3

>TBC TIERLIST
PvE: Hunter
PvP: Warlock
LVL: Druid
Gold: Mage
Difficulty: HPriest (PvE) / MM Hunt (PvP)

>shadman

underrated

>20 minutes of energy
>2 hours of feeling like shit
>repeat
as least do it right if you're going to poopsock

do gathering prof's and save all material so you can level your gear ones at max quicker/cheaper

but thats same for vanilla too

accept ur autism and play the same class for years even when you hate it

Puddi's feets.

>snack mountain
that's called breakfast you fucking yuropoor

I will play either, depending on what friends pick

if alliance
1. femnelf warrior
2. femnelf priest
3. femhuman rogue

if horde
1. morc shaman
i don't like horde desu senpai

>fem
>i don't like horde
no shit degenerate

>"But that's same for vanilla"
>PvE hunter (not warrior)
>PvP warlock (not rogue or mage)

Wut

>played warrior on nost through all the can't connect to server issues and fighting for level one mobs
>level so fast that by 25 everything was serene and peaceful and by 30 no more than 3 people were in the same zone as me, if any were at all
>tfw

How easy is it to level as a warlock????

realistically what are the chances of me getting dps slots as a warrior who doesn't want to focus on tanking?

at least for the first two tiers

Addons must be placed in Interface folder ?

>he doesn't know how powerful fear is

Need an addon that does auto repair, anyone got one?

easiest class by far. most people will say hunter is but those people are actually wrong.

what class should i play ally btw