/fg/ - Falcom General #24

Previous Thread: Renne edition.

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- New Gematsu article on CS3: gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-alisa-elliot-laura-jusis-machias

- Short teaser trailer of CS3: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII is back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS3 scans: twitter.com/Gu4n/status/877415040466337793

- Trails of Cold Steel I & II confirmed for a PC release, first game will be released on August 2nd.
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163180020530/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-pc

- Trails of Cold Steel III is on track for a Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive, details such as the story and some new characters have been announced, such as Tita, Agate, Tio and Randy confirmed

- Ys 7 announced for a PC release: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

- Zwei II e3 trailer gematsu.com/2017/06/zwei-ilvard-insurrection-e3-2017-trailer-screenshots

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4 and Vita still scheduled for late 2017

>Other not-so-new news

- Check out the content of the last Tits FC & SC updates, specially the translation improvements ( xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization )

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA, If you wish to complain, do so to Falcom, not XSeed (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmfutWB66J4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Renne a shit

Renne a cute!

Don't forget to pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

That's very rude thing to say, mister.

ORBAL
R
B
A
L

GEAR
E
A
R

Noel

The correct options for the race were pretty obvious then you think about it.

Reminder that she'll rape your asshole with a Grand Cross, while inside her divine knight, in exaltion mode.

Not if I headpat her into submission first.

>Reminder that she'll rape your asshole with a Grand Cross, while inside her divine knight, in exaltion mode and she will tell you "I'm still holding back"
fix it for you

I'm impressed at XSeed. They used Durante as a marketing pitch. The PCMR crowd at it up and are hyped solely because he worked on the game. Well done XSeed.

When is Estelle going to buy her kid some new clothes, it's weird that she keeps showing up in her murder dress.

Agate is all Veeky Forums now, I wonder if this reflects his maturing as a person or is it just Tita bullying him into buying new clothes.

PCMR worships TB not Durante.

Posting cute

So why is Ash and Muse with Rean again? Aren't they in a different class?

Who said anything about worship? Durante being mentioned got them reading about the game. The blogpost with him explaining how he fixed Cold Steel is all over the place now. For the hook line and sinker XSeed needs to get TB to play and like the game.

Maybe her fight will allow the player to choose "Run".

How shocked are you going to be when CS3 makes us fight Machias at some point

They probably get to tag along with Rean's special class from time to time only for the field trips or something. Plus they are probably problem students, so they might want Rean to work on them too.

I wonder if Tita will mention Renne in CS3, or if the Bright make a small cameo.

I hope Rean stopped doing those speeches of friendship and all the hahas.

well, considering that she's still working hard on the Orbal Gear, it would be strange if she at least didn't think about Renne

Haha. You and I both know that shit isn't happening.

The hahas are inherent to Falcom's writing, they'll never stop

>haha plebs
Huhu master race reporting in.

Calvard when?

Why is he so pretty?

Why is the supposed sequel of tits 3 still not translated?

>exposed cockpit
Someone explain how this is better than the armored knights in Erebonia

>You're Rufus Albarea, charismatic, handsome, strong and capable member of the great empire, and Loyal follower of the great Osborne
>Suddenly some filthy pink haired teen from Crossbell comes up behind and screams "GIVE US BACK OUR CROSSBELL!!" with tears in her eyes

What do?

headpat

He's the secret 8th sept-terrion of beauty

>He

>Lloyd says something
>NPC makes a brief silence then burst into caps lock laughter

>That stalker quest
Lloyd is so dense

He/she/it, doesn't matter. Still perfect

He's just never heard of reverse traps

The only thing he knows is solving crime.

get this hothead out of here

And accidentally being a pussy slayer.

He is the teacher now, so he will get Yuna to do the friendship speeches.

I read that Lloyd tends to say super sweet shit to girls without realizing it. Does Lloyd ever do it to Estelle?

Remind her that it was Crossbell who took the continent hostage with weapons of mass destruction and that Erebonia has done nothing, LITERALLY NOTHING wrong. And have the intelligence division pick her up.

Will Randy sensei have to console Juna?

I will!

I bet you think Imperial Chronicle isn't fake news either

It's not that he's extra sweet to girls, he just says a lot of sappy and corny shit without realizing how embarrassing it is in the spurt of the moment, he's generally just trying to be polite. And no, he never did that towards Estelle, probably because she was already too bright to begin with, so they were on friendly terms already.

Rufus will probably use his charisma to calm her down.

Bring Crow back.

Crossbell just wanted to be independent because those 2 big shitters wouldn't stop advantage of it. Crossbell did nothing wrong.

He wouldn't be alive anymore if he did.

Fran is underrated.

Reminder that Erebonia was the very first one to shoot and that wasn't part of Liberation front but the very same Osborne who wave that order, thats why the robot retaliate by destroying the fortress, that wasn't shown in Cold Steel I believe.

He needs to dress to impress Erika when they go home to Zeiss and announce their engagement

youtube.com/watch?v=lmfutWB66J4

She's very cute but 99% of the time she's "muh onee-chan"

Has Joshua ever been shown to be jealous? We see Estelle jealous all the time but I can't recall Joshua ever being so.

Is Imperial chronicle CNN?

I mean he still has Josette and Klaudia

Would CNN write something like this?

Imperial Chronicle - Issue 7

[News Flash] Congratulations on Crossbell's Annexation!

Lord Rufus Albarea, best known as the man who led the Erebonian forces which moved on Crossbell, became the first governor general of Crossbell during a ceremony held at Orchis Tower, which will henceforth be the territory's new center of government. Albarea swore to work towards a stable society and build a new government, one completely different from those that came before. His speech was met with cheering and thunderous applause.

Universal Rejoicing in Crossbell

There wasn't a frown to be seen in Crossbell City today, with its citizens unanimously overjoyed to be incorporated into the Erebonian Empire. 'It's like a dream come true!' said one 23-year-old woman.

Others were more reserved in their celebration, happy to join of the Empire but remorseful for Crossbell's actions. 'We must have caused the Erebonian people a lot of stress,' lamented one self-employed man I spoke to. It seems the annexation has brought about a new era of self-awareness for the people of the newly-declared territory.

I hate those types to be honest, quite a lot. Like those who said "one-sama"

No, the Imperial Chronicle is a Chinese/Russian newspaper.

They shot because Crossbell was suddenly fielding insane giant robots.

And speaking of things not mentioned in Cold Steel, Crossbell literally took over the continent! It's crazy how much better Crossbell looks in the Erebonia games, when in reality they brought absolutely everything on themselves. Crossbellians did more harm to Crossbell than their neighbors ever have. That is undeniable fact!

If you do it right then you get a two for one deal user.

Joshua is not jealous. He didn't even react when the duke offered Estelle to have sex with him.

He learned to internalize it all throughout the years when he thought that she was in the never ever tier. He does feel very protective of her though, like when he admitted to monitoring the guys around her that he deems potentially dangerous, like Kevin. It probably also helps that she isn't a super beauty so she doesn't get seriously hit on often.

>Not making her fall for you so hard that she becomes "Muh darling" instead

Weak shit, senpai.

Didn't everyone except for like Tita expect Kevin to do something at one point?

Teach me your secrets.

>Renne edition.
>not "Yes, it's my pleasure" edition.

73rd for Elie

They would never give up on such a useful place like Crossbell and let it be independent. They fielded the tanks and would have shot anyway. The robots came after that.

I want to pleasure Renne

Me too

Just appreciate Fran for who she is and get her to value herself more. Then make sure that you're approved by Noel and you're golden.

Shirley did nothing wrong

Let me help, close your eyes for a second so i can ready up something fun for you.

I'm not sure, if I recall correctly he did reveal his affiliation to the group halfway through SC so that might have put them at ease. He's obviously more dangerous than he seems but I don't think there was any particular reason to think that he'd endanger them on purpose. Joshua was just wary and put two and two together later on when he realized his true motives.

>isn't a super beauty.
Have her out her hair down, wear a dress and some makeup. Bam.

I was just going to have a pleasurable tea party with her, what's your problem Joshua?

Renne is NOT for anything lewd. Delete these right now.

If she wore that regularly enough for people to start regularly going for her her personality would have changed and she wouldn't be the Estelle he fell for.

Give him a break, he gets triggered easily.

She's been taking dicks for years. A few more won't harm her.

No problem. It would be my pleasure.

Stop trying to change bEstelle, faggots.

She should change to be like JOSETTE

Josette will be the one to dress all girly and have all the men fall for her

Estelle's clothes is in the wash so she wears her mother's old dress. Cassius' face when he sees this.

>buying dresses
Kloe will kneecap the capuas if they do this instead of paying off their debts.

so exploitable

Renne will be a sex predator when she grows up and cameos in Trails to Calvard

It'll actually be trails to bus stops.

GIVE IT BACK!

>implying this doujin is not canon