Will I be laughed at?

Simple Question. Will I be laughed at for driving this on my Ps? I like the TT but I've always seen a kind of "He drives a TT he must be a homo" stigma around it.

im usually not one to care/judge what others drive but every man i see in a TT is either gay or non existent

just get a gti

I drove one for a while. Liked it.

If someone in the real world is judging you for what you're driving (As long as it's not an old piece of shit that makes you look like a drug addict) then they're a cuck.

drive whatever tf you want.

>22k
>for a 10 old car with fwd-biased awd
>180 hp

isn't that a bit much for a decade old 66k km hair dresser car?

i will laugh at you in that slow pos when i fly by in my m3

cringe

memes are fun and all but don’t fuckin let them decide what car you want

however I think the TT is shit

Yes, don't do it. The stigma is too strong.
t. used to have this car on my wall

nah, not by normies at least. You may though if and when you go to a car meet. At an Veeky Forumstists meetup on the other hand...you'll probably get your boipussy ploughed!

the only cringe is you need people to help decide if you want to drive a hairdresser mover or not you fucking bitch. i will laugh even harder at you audi bitches from now on when i smoke you because thats what you are. bmw drivers are fucking decision makers, did i go on some stupid forum and ask people if i wanted to buy my m3? no i bought it because we aren't indecisive little bitches like you audi faggots.

I looked at TTRS and then decided I didn't want to explain myself to everyone so didn't..

Just get a shitbox commonwhore or ferd folcan until you are on your full license.

Wasting that much money on your P plate car is just retarded, you will fuck it and the same money could have bought you pic when you have been driving around in a shitbox long enough to learn how to respect a car because if you are anything like 98% of all other P platers your first car will end up fucked and worth 1/4 what you paid for it.

why are you in such a rush to be in debt? Your first P car should be a throw away shitbox. Upgrade to something nice in a few years. Guarantee you'll look back at this and think "wtf was I thinking"

I love the way that car looks. So goddamn good looking.

If you can afford maintenance, or can work on it, get it. but knock that fucking price down. 18-19

What makes you think people would even want to waste their time laughing at you? You're not that important bro.

That's an awful lot of money for a MK2 and the mileage isn't even that low. You could probably get a late MK1 (04-05) for 10K or more less and have basically the same experience in a better looking car.

You are obviously an insecure little boy if you are even remotely concerned about how it reflects on your image.

That costs more than a 3 year old 5.0 mustang that has 3x the power and none of the problems

But is a 5.0 Mustang even P plate legal? No. Remember it has to have a power to weight ratio below 130W/kg

its a chicks car m8, lkiterally a rebadged new beetle

You can get 2004-2005 M3s for 10-12k, doesnt seem like a good deal

There is no way a turbo TT is going to be under 130

Your right it isn't. The 2010 does 0-100 in 7.1s but even then thats pretty crappy for what it is.

Sweet Jeebus that's a travesty. The owner of that car and anyone who who worked on it should be shot so they can never breed.

This is what an 8N is supposed to look like. Dead. Stock.

gross

My TTS :)

Fragile self esteem desu

Hey, it's not the Chevy HHR "Homo Hot Rod"

>on 4chink
>"muh ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE"
Either your under aged or KYS my man

>p plates
>recommends v8 commie
>what are power restrictions
What a dumb cunt

Dude if anyone laughs at you and your Beetle, ignore them. You bought that car for yourself. the purpose of that car is to exist soley for you. All that matters is your own satisfaction with the purchase. Whatever connotations exist for that car and its owners have no affect on the the car's utility and enjoyability.

However $22k USD is way much for a 10 year old Beetle.

Typical moronic bmw driver logic. They think they know their shit until the car breaks down and they don't have the money to fix because theyre fucking 18 with a psuedo-exotic so they ruin the nice car.

Just get a 3800 Commodore and go mangmangmangmangmang

That's up to you. Just know John Flynt drives one (and also a used Cayman now)