>FF XIV Stormblood
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous: 183339306

THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE MEAN NOTHING

>lower case Roman numeral
YOU FUCKED IT SEYMOUR!

I like this thread better

>350 Lapis for a ticket and power giantcryst

Sh-should I?

Yes, nigga.
Tickets are worth roughly that much alone.

Don't scare me like this thread maker, I got out of bed just to make a thread because the void got too close

I guess we're here

get eh 25$ bundle...its actually really good

>spending real money
lol

also
>op of the late thread trying to shill his by responding to me in it

457th Eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

Fuck you, at least he got it right

Increased my friend capacity in case anyone needs me.

For the power one, yes since it is one of the most used types.

>half priced daily is 250
>then comes with a giantcryst

Yeah, I grabbed it since I'm hoarding tickets for NieR and need power crysts

Imagine if you came into a large sum of money but a family member took it from you because "you had it better than him in life".
Must feel awful.

Sent

You mean Tina.

Dailies aren't equivalent to to tickets. They're less valuable, since you can only get 7 and it's assumed you'll already use them all.
Tickets can be used freely and hoarded for specific banners, making them worth at least 300-350.

ara

This seems like a very doable team comp, gunna have alot of fun with this combo. Also, this gave me an idea to do a run where everyone is going to be a Monk/Whatever...seeing Ashe just roundhouse kick enemies is fucking great, would love to see Balthier and Fran fisticuff everyone too

I never actually had my Monks go barehanded in IZJS, is it really all that effective? Poles were great combo weapons.

Well, I can't get any of her relics and she's my 3rd favorite FF girl. Can't get relics for my favorite FF girl either. Maybe there's a correlation between girls I can't get relics for and how good they are. But that can't be true, I have some Celes relics.

Can't you get a better resolution of Ashe roundhouse kicking shit?
You know what I mean.
*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Holy shit after 2 hours the first arm is down. It gets easier from here, right?

2x archers
2x monks
2x knights

It's effective for the one earlygame prison fight.
That's it though. Poles are too OP for fists to be useful, which is a damn shame since monk penelo makes my dick diamonds.

I disagree, I'd say Fran, Ashe and Penelo are doable but the rest not so much. Try recruiting some more bunnies as you go.

there are 10 left arms
the right arms are harder

>960x540
can you play it on the vita?

Oh yeah, and they combo fairly decently too. Their only flaw (like most classes) is that they cant reach flying enemies.
I can try by using twitter instead of facebook, give me a sec
I let people in the last thread decide my classes, it came out okay

also does anyone know if there are these end credit pictures without any text over them? i really like these

Once you kill the right arm twice it starts doing double damage, so prepare for a wipe.
I had a more defensive setup than that and it kicked my shit in.

What is my Esper priority? I only have Odin at 2*, and I have a decent amount of magicite from Mog Raid.

>Their only flaw (like most classes) is that they cant reach flying enemies
Funny that that's yet another advantage poles have.

Try to get Ultima first.

which one do I put my moogles into?

no. If you could I wouldn't be waiting months to buy it used from gamestop. I'm pissed about this because they said buy x remastered on vita and you'll get 12 on vita squenix isn't getting my money.

I say DKC, he is more immediately usable, unless you got all the letters and arms and stuff for frey

Uhm... wat?

diabolos and ifrit for killers

Forgot about that...but i plan on using them as fist wielders first, but if i must i will use poles
Okay here is a pic from twitter instead, see if the resolution is better

Alright, I'll kill right arm when my Rikku's lb is ready then

If I fuck up on the 'defeat with an esper' objective in the ruggles event, do I have to spend the whole 90 energy to try again?

yes

You know damn well that's not the pose I was looking for, user.

Even the mandragora is pissed.

Yes, but you're gonna wanna run it a bunch anyway for the 66% giancryst droprate (more with xon)

welp. Is there any easy way to do it? I got him down to what I thought was low enough and then my ifrit did fucking 7k damage.

Well it's probably because the Vita is now hackable.

She gets over 700MAG without any of those TM, isn't that enough?

Use Odin, firstly.
Secondly, you don't have to bring him down. As long as the esper is the last hit it counts, even if it's overkill damage.

That's BE 101.

Have your friend unit be a strong Orlandeau, buff them, then have them use Odin. I've got Lilly's Lando to deal 101k with Odin after giving him a 100% buff from Zargabaath.

Here's what I do and it's worked every time.
1) Ready Diabolos (worked with Ifrit too, so hopefully any esper will do)
2) Ready the killing blow (usually a Divine Ruination from a friendlandu)
3) Click esper
4) Watch cutscene
5) As soon as cutscene ends and you're back in control, hit the killing blow
The monster will die and the esper attack will land as part of the overkill damage, which counts.

>Use Odin, firstly.
Well I would if I had him, I'm still fairly new. I guess I need to rush some story
I'll try that

Thanks anons

So how are tiz and agnis? saw their skills but it'd be nice to see first hand experience.

only up to a point last time I checked and it doesn't let you use games from older firmwares. it's rather limited and has a whole bunch of bugs.

I know i know...was just checking the resolution before posting it.

I know this was a PS2 game, but would it have killed them to make it look like skirt-shorts rather than it seeming like she has a black hole in her crotch?

That isn't how that works.
That isn't how any of this works.
Espers aren't buffable save for EVO MAG. Lily's Odin is only stronger than yours because it's level 40.

H-Here I go!

No

3*s get 100% damage boosts. also units like yuna and garnet get esper summoning boosts.

I mean, it's cool that you told me that, I'm just saying I got a specific friend unit that user probably has to deal 101k. The Zargabaath buffs being irrelevant makes it even more in his favor.

please don't bring your namedropping faggotry to BE. thanks.

>it doesn't let you use games from older firmwares.
Did you mean to write "newer"?

It was touch and go there for a while, don't have a Tilith so no magic is impossible for me currently I believe.

Team was Wol, Rem, Rikku, Zargarbage, and 2 freyvia.

Now do Vaan's.

so Tilith isn't even needed for this? also why Zargadrumpf?

>zagarbage
>bragging about using the cheat to win
lol
>didn't even get the reward

I don't think you understand the post.
Unit stats have no bearing on esper damage (other than EVO MAG). Of course it works the other way around.

nigga BE started that shit

yes. it's limited to 3.61 firemare and it's way past that now. this is squenix being shit again.

What cheat? I took down the body first instead of the arms if that's what you mean.

I really believe I lucked out, after the body went down I found myself constantly using mega pheonix and praying he focused on wol.

You should really change the order of your units, cover works with a left > right priority.

The namedrop was specifically for the purpose of telling user that he may have access to the specific tools I used to complete the exact same content. This is utility, not drama or faggotry. If I namedropped for attention's sake your claim would have validity.

He has no source of cover.

The cheat where you cast berserk on the boss so he can't use any of his abilities. Most people who use zagarbage use him for that.

Didn't really have anything better, put the highest attack on him and when he wasn't eating the floor he refreshed mana , mitigated damage and buffed. His avoid fatal damage skill was really uselful with rem's auto revive.

>tfw sent lilly a friend request but she never added me

Based dingus.
He'd have to buy wind drake horn to be able to even use that strat with that team.

And yes, strat not cheat. It's actually a fair bit harder than the normal method, just faster.

I wish they'd reverse that, having my tank in the back row and my healer up front really bugs me.

>could have simply said "use a lvl 40 Odin"
>"nooo i wasn't namedropping for attention"
also you think unit's stats effect esper's damage. you're clearly a newfag. please don't reply to me ever again.

It's a glitch at best

Well apparently Vaan was trained by Zangief and Bruce Lee because all he does is spinning punches and spinning jump kicks. Shit caught me off guard when i saw it and i laughed

>First time playing XV
>This quest

If there were anything good from this game at all, it'd be Smug Noctis moments.

what the fug

I did at the time of my initial post, because I didn't know how summon damage works.
Calm your autism, senpai.
It'd be namedropping for attention if I brought my own name for this, or was shittalking Yams.

>first time
>time skip costume
hmm

webms when

Yeah, undoubtedly.
But using it is hardly abuse, since it actually makes the fight slightly riskier of you aren't a turbowhale with a full 100% evade team.

It's like the ilias bug here. It doesn't trivialize or undermine the fight, but it does validate the unit's use.

here is the start up for the kick
Also ive never done a webm before, nor have i ever made a gif either. Never learned how...pls no bully

The job I wanted is finally coming out on Final Fantasy Mobius but should I even bother?

i never see anyone talking about it which says to me that it's a dead game and won't get supported much longer anyway

hey guys Darkness and Witch abilities have their own ID or they are classified as Black Magic against shit like Evrae Altana?

holy fuck Terranon is back? i-is that you buddy?

Just go look up tutorials on /gif/ or /wsg/ then

webmcam, user
Get ffmpeg and then webmcam. Record what you want with two clicks.
It's that easy.

If it's too big, Google /g/'s webmcam guide for how to scale it down in ffmpeg.

>rainbow
oh boy time for agnes
>icy hot lasswell
oh
well i did want to draw him back then.

guy who got double LMR for an underleveled Rikku(she's not so underleveled now) and Auron's SSB some days ago here.

Well, since the characters I want aren't getting any banners for the foreseeable future, I might as well try again for the meta.

GIVE ME YOUR LUCK GUYS

>GIVE ME YOUR LUCK GUYS
only if you hold my hand during the pull

Would you be satisfied with getting any of the other relics that aren't dupes?

there's no benefit to keeping sentinel grimoires separate if I drew 4 on the meme banner yesterday right? Can I safely fuse these together?

I have no luck of my own, but for some reason I can help others get lucky. Go get her friend!