withthewill.net/threads/16945

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>Adventure tri. part 5 PV
twitter.com/pKjd/status/878991971716550656

Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

Other urls found in this thread:

withthewill.net/threads/18089-Agumon-to-Appear-in-Appmon-Episode-45
gematsu.com/2017/07/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-details-jimmy-ken-k-network-battles
wikimon.net/Hybrid
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqu8eHpNvlM
wikimon.net/Digimon_Story:_Cyber_Sleuth_Hacker's_Memory
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4
imgur.com/XRDfVDU
youtube.com/watch?v=HnMPWgOVGCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rei is Mysterious Hacker K. Screenshot this post.

>gay shit
Why do you do this fuck you

The gay shit is what makes digimon good. Haru is a prime example.

Oh motherfuckers

withthewill.net/threads/18089-Agumon-to-Appear-in-Appmon-Episode-45

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

gematsu.com/2017/07/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-details-jimmy-ken-k-network-battles

Don't forget that we now have lobbies!

The best girl.

I wonder if Tai´s gonna appear.

C'mon digimon, when will you give us spirit warriors in decent numbers? Super Xros Wars at least gave us the ancient digimons, but outside it there's just Susanoomon and sometimes Agnimon.

Around the same time they give us the rest of the Olympus XII.

>10 ancient digimon
>10 human spirits (11 with Duskmon)
>10 beast spirits (11 with Velgrmon)
>6 double spirits
Not gonna happen any time soon. We'll at most get Agnimon and Wolfmon's lines up to KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon because of WeebOmegamon, but almost no one cares about the other hybrids or the ancient fucks who shouldn't even be alive.

METAL PHANTOMMON PLEASE HAME
WHY ELSE WOULD YOU GIVE US PHANTOMMON!?

Because Phantommon is cool as fuck on his own.

Don't forget the fusion forms are shit looking.
Best someone can hope for is The Ancient versions, which are overall superior looking anyway and exist for all the warriors.

I don't see why it couldn't happen. Adventure alone uses up 39 digimon slots, and that's without even counting the baby forms, so they could surely at the very least give us the heroic human and hybrid spirits plus the token Susanoomon. It would be one step into finally integrating the Frontier digimon

Adventure is iconic as fuck though.
Frontier was where a lot of fans jumped off
Myself included.

33 digimon slots i meant.

Then what about savers? Between the lines of the four main character digimon there's 20 digimon slots being used plus random guys like chessmons and kamemon sometimes making the cut, and it is nowhere as iconic as Adventure. Ditto with the previous anime shows, which have fully featured evolution lines.

What is the use of Lilithmons cleavage?

Savers while not as Iconic delved more into the lore of the world with the RK, and Yggdrasil.
Also 20 slots by who?

Will /digi/ have HM tournaments?

We'll try. Especially since we wanted to do that with CS.

As the embodiment of lust, she gotta show off the good stuff. Although she reveals a lot less skin than sluts like angewomon does.

Savers has just 4 evolution lines, and 2 of them intersect with the ones from Adventure. Frontier has 10 evolution lines completely detached from everything else because they technically don't even fit regular digimon levels.

Improved data storage.

Savers era was the start of the digimon story game series, of which cybersleuth is the latest game.

Hence why I said why they couldn't at least add the twelve heroic spirits. It would be pretty painless to at least use those.

Also, if they can somehow always add armors in different levels despite they are level-less, then they could do the same with spirits, and they even have a pretty neat tier of human/adult - beast/perfect and optionally in the future add double/ultimate and ancient/evolution of ultimate

>no one cares about bolgmon, or chakmon, or ranamon
I do

None of the spirits you listed are either Hybrids or Ancients.

You and me, man. You and me. Someday there will be spirir warriors, and the naysayers will get told

hybrid is the stage any digimon using the ancient spirits is considered
hybrid fusion is the stage where you use both spirits of an element at once

To be fair the post said
>almost no one

I thought the combination of spirits was called double spirit evolution

according to wikimon both the original and dub refer to it as fusion
I haven't seen frontier in like a decade so I can't say for sure

Double Spirit Evolution leads to a Fusion Form.

wikimon.net/Hybrid
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqu8eHpNvlM

Did they ever explain why only the spirits used by the main characters got fusion forms? And why were Aldamon, Beowulfmon and Raihimon the only ones with any thought put into them? JetSilphymon and RhinoKabuterimon are weird, and Daipenmon makes absolutely no fucking sense.

I always thought it was because they hadn't created transformable toys for the others during the show and created double spirit forms later just to complete the set of heroic spirits. Kinda like how the non leader adventure and 02 mons didn't get their ultimates until way later when their shows were over

>Did they ever explain why only the spirits used by the main characters got fusion forms?
No, they never did.

>And why were Aldamon, Beowulfmon and Raihimon the only ones with any thought put into them?
Why would they explain that?

>>And why were Aldamon, Beowulfmon and Raihimon the only ones with any thought put into them?
>Why would they explain that?
I should've put that question in another paragraph, I wasn't expecting an explanation for that or anything.

Just wondering why some of them were cool regular fusions, but others were clearly afterthoughts bearing almost no resemblance to the originals.

Welcome to Digimon. They are not obligated to keep the aesthetic through evolution, just an abstract idea of it.

Ankylomon (ancient animal) + Angemon (angel/sacred being) = Shakkoumon (sacred angel being)

Chakkumon (cartoony cute snowman) + Blizzarmon (giant dual wielding arctic creature) = Daipenmon (giant cartoony dual -wielding arctic creature)

Feel free to do this with JetSilphymon and RhinoKabuterimon.

Are you fuckos ready to get a ass whoop'in?

So, how high is the chance of this guy getting hit with the nerfbat?

Mons added in HaMe can be seen at Wikimon (marked with * ):

wikimon.net/Digimon_Story:_Cyber_Sleuth_Hacker's_Memory

Number of mons in HaMe is stated to be around 320. After subtracting the amount with mons in CS and the new confirmed mons, there are only about 30 spots left.

Prediction for the rest:

1. Coronamon
2. Firamon
3. Flaremon
4. Apollomon
5. BlitzGreymon
6. CresGarurumon
7. Omegamon Alter-S
8. Qinglongmon / Azulongmon
9. Xuanwumon / Ebonwumon
10. Baihumon
11. Zhuqiaomon
12. Meicoomon
13. Meicrackmon Vicious Mode
14. BoltBoutamon
15. GraceNovamon
16. BelialVamdemon / MaloMyotismon

Fill the rest with your prediction. But I think they probably are not going to add more Armor, Hybrid, and No Level Digimon.

at least one appmon
ranamon and cho hakaimon because if I believe hard enough my dreams will come true
milly and chimera

Because they're not the main characters.

>12. Meicoomon
>13. Meicrackmon Vicious Mode
Rasielmon too if you're going to include those. And I think we'll get regular Meicrackmon instead of VM. It looks almost the same anyway.

Are you son?

Next to 0%.

>lilithmon getting an attack in edgewise while facing down team sanic
>while also having the attribute weakness
sorry, those funbags slow you down too hard

Nah senpai you run Lilithmon with the sanics.

What people here really better prepare for is this fucko. Motherfucker dose not play around.

The true GodSlayer.

What would be the point? MetalPhantomon is in the same evolution stage. I'd rather get Gokumon as the new "default" Ultimate for Phantomon.

It would be nice, I love the idea but we haven't seen Gokumon in fucking ages.

why is he called gokumon again, doesn't look like no monkey king to me

Wait I thought Phantomon was a Perfect not an Ultimate.
What the fuck?

>Japanese | Goku
>The two most likely origins are "jigoku" (獄門), meaning hell or "gokuaku" (極悪), evil.

>When you only have five digiminutes until Diginamek digisplodes.

I don't think that's what those kanji mean

oh, ok then
kind of a confusing name considering there is also a son goku mon but guess it works

Phantomon and MetalPhantomon are both Perfect. It's the same weird relationship that BlueMeramon and DeathMeramon have, where they both "evolve" into a new Digimon that's the same level.

>no gokuwmon burst mode where he goes blonde

>need to have a Japanese address for the D-1 Grand Prix
I'm not surprised and there's no way I'd get to the semi-finals anyways considering I haven't gotten any megas yet, but still disappointed nonetheless.

would be neat

So the D1 grand prix is no longer a card game tournament?

UHH GUYS

noice
how long till kyokomon is confirmed

Looks like Ami is canon. Takumi bros blown the fuck out.

I mean ami is nice and all, but look how big armaggedemon is, nice to see not everyone is permasmol

Oh to be that PawnChessmon.

What did he mean by this

What kind of faggot wouldn't want Ami? That short skirt, the stockings, that smile, the endless yuri subtext... No reason to ever pick Takumi.

To be Lilithmon in this.

That K is actually the real MC and we're playing a fake.

I SEE NO HEAR NO EVIL

BLACK WRITING ON THE WALL

UNLEASH A MILLION FACES

AND ONE BY ONE THEY FALL

BLACK HEARTED EVIL

BRAVE HEARTED HEROES

I AM ALL, I AM ALL, I AM

>Hacker K
>"K"eisuke Amazawa

WHELP

get with the times grandpa
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4

We need a screencap for later. This will be fun if true.

Many people on here played as Takumi.

well those people were wrong

>forced to wear your best friends severed head

Namco wtf

That Keisuke is actually a 40 year old braindamaged autist living in his mothers basement, and the teenager thing is made up?

...that was my second guess.

Local hacker summons Satan in the middle of Tokyo. Ends up getting a shota with god complex instead.

>Implying K won't by Kyoko and this is all just a plan of some kind as well as an explanation as to where the fuck she was.

uncensored where?

>No reason to ever pick Takumi
He's cute

>40 year old autist hacker summoning demons in the middle of tokyo

Why are you describing the plot of shin megami tensei?

imgur.com/XRDfVDU

Thread reminder, Haru is a girl.

Haru is just meant to be a girl. She has zero manpoints.

Betamon confirmed canon partner?

Best choice.

I knew that guy looked like a beta. Having betamon confirms it.

still not the edgiest theme in sonic though.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnMPWgOVGCQ

So can you use the cosmetics in the single player mode?

Even if it's edgy it's still good.

Will Digimon games ever take off like Persona? Hell I'd even take SMT levels.

CS is the start of a new edgier era.

I still want Digimon x SMT

No you dont. Spare us. Please.

>Persona

From one side it would become super popular, but from the other side it would sell its soul and personality to become hollow shit without substance. Digimon raising/training would become just a secondary thing to shit like raising bond levels with support cast.

It wasn't bad you shitter
>BUT MUH IDOLS
Digimon has Mimi, Nene, now Eri being the idol archtype as well as waifumons, stop thinking it's different

Ok then just slightly above SMT. Big enough to consistently get HD games with lots of new features and digimon, but not big enough to become watered down and bland like persona or pokemon

>bland like persona
Man summer just out in full force today.