>auto only

yeah, definitely

>U R I N E

>1.8 L
>4 Cylinders
>60 000 €
kek
/thread

once again, the automotive industry shows that it knows the formula for a good car, and then fucks it up by making it automatic and not putting in an LSD, just to piss us Veeky Forumsff

>MR
RR

manual is trash. kys

nice bait you severely autistic cunt, why not post something constructive instead of wasting space on this board trying to meme people around.

looks good. too bad it's a Dacia. an extremely expensive 4 cyl Dacia.

>facts are bait
lol. manual is inferior in every way. muh feels isn't an argument. cool selfie btw

>no manual
>no lsd
>$60000
They nearly had it and then they fucked it up.

manual is trash

>muh feels isn't an argument.
A drivers car is all about muh feels....

driver's car is another word for slow car. no intelligent person would chose worse performance over subjective feelings

auto or bust.

Here have a (You)

>muh feels isn't an argument
ah okay, go back to wanking over lap times on facebook and return to this board when you have owned a good car.
I know your comments are bait, but in the off chance that you are serious, I hope that one day you experience real vehicular enjoyment.

I've never owned a bad car because I don't buy manual cars.

>everything I don't like is bait!
manual is trash. autos are faster

I have nothing better to do so i will keep entertaining you:
>autos are faster
you are right, and thank you for proving that you don't know anything about what makes a car E N J O Y A B L E to drive.

Why buy this and not a Cayman?

So we've both established that you are mentally impaired and you only like manuals for relief from your autism? Great.

>i like being slower in every way
retard

>slower in every way
>literally talking about ONE way which doesn't even make that much of a difference in the hands of a good driver.
autos are much faster my friend - but sure, keep on thinking that being fast is the most relevant factor when it comes to how much enjoyment you can get out of a car :)

>i love playing with giant rods XD
>i would rather play with a big black rod than be faster XDDD
Exactly. We're done here. Auto is superior. Nothing more to discuss.

You prefer playing with white rods, fucking faggot.

Prefer is an understatement. Stay mad tho. manual is trash

>dick jokes as an argumentative point
alright brah you won.

Looks like Toyota MR2 clone

The bit that annoys me the most is that they won't even be honest about it. When the transmission comes up nowadays they go
>Trust me you don't really want a manual!
>This is just better in every way!
>People who want manuals would change their mind if they drove this!
I get that it's far more economical to drop the standard since fewer people buy it, but goddammit don't pretend I'm a retard and don't know what I want.

In [current year], manual is a hinderance in performance, manufacturing, and economy.

And an automatic is a hindrance in actual enjoyment and driving engagement. So fuck off.

>fucks it up by making it automatic and not putting in an LSD, just to piss us Veeky Forumsff
Dont forget the fucking price, jesus christ.
This car should not be more than 32k

Stop defending this shit car.
if you REALLY cared about going faster, you would get an automatic mustang GT or a corvette, not this car. You'd save money and be way fucking faster.

>b-but I enjoy this car more!
Wow, now you understand the manual argument you shitter.

Maybe you shouldn't be buying a car made in the last two decades then.
Deal with it. The manual transmission has only survived so far because fags don't realize true performance has been the automatic transmission since the 60's when the Simpson gearset became commercially viable.
That's fine though, pretend the 5 movement of a steel rod makes you a better driver because it's anything more then getting into top gear on the highway and leaving it there.

No, it says Alpine

STOP
FUCKING
REPLYING
TO
ALPHONSE
YOU
FUCKING
DUMB
FUCKING
NIGGERS

no

Check 'em plates

>dumb cuckold spergs at Alphonse, Prez/poo/ and me (S/o/viet)
>permabanned, forced to post Anonymously
>newfags can't detect us
>shitposting increases tenfold

serves you right cuckold, next time don't be a soyboy fuccboi cuckold and learn how to deal with the asshurt

lmao

fugg post more qts

No. Their excuse for not getting a manual is that manual is heavier than auto.

>3dpd

Cayman is more expensive with the same options, more weight. But its interior shits on the alpine.

ok guys alphonse here
i think its time to come out
my father left my mother when i was 7 and came out as gay
i've lived with two fathers ever since

A cayman also is a better performance car even in non-S form

If you take the weight into account it's not. I think the a110 is even faster from 0 to 100.
Btw, rumors say 300horsepower version is on its way with less weight.

imblying dtc isnt superior for benchracing

>alpine
>nissan
Wew

Alpine=Renault=Dacia=Lada=Samsung=Mitsubishi=Venucia=Infiniti=Datsun=Nissan

Street car manuals are inferior yes

Give me a six speed sequential dogbox with straight cut gears and tall and close ratios and a really fucking revvy engine, however, and you can leave your slushbox at the drag strip with all the other toddlers. Where it belongs.

What a joke

>straight cut gears
>dogbox
clunk
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
clunk
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
clunk
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this. 60,000 eur is ridiculous

bump

If I wanted "true performance" I'd buy a fucking race car.

>being this american