I'm a 19 year old college freshman. I'm sort of an autist/loner who can't really relate to any of my friends...

I'm a 19 year old college freshman. I'm sort of an autist/loner who can't really relate to any of my friends, so I spend a lot of nights just cruising around my city with the Drive soundtrack on. I have a shitty old grand cherokee, but lately I've been thinking of getting a cool, fast car to make my nights more interesting (and to be more like the Driver.) I don't know much about cars but it seems like a neat hobby to get into. So what car should I look for for this type of aesthetic? I would prefer something with stick, and something I could eventually do sick drifts and street races in. Any recs?

Read the sticky

Doesn't help, I don't know what any of that means

Just kill yourself you cringy faggot.

Hey. There's no need for that.

just get the scorpion jacket and your car will go faster and you can drift

>loner
>Friends
What?

buy a civic or something

auto v6 s197 if you really want to be Ryan Gosling

okay

Nah I know what he means
I had a bunch of friends in high school but I just hung out with them in lunch and never saw them outside of school and after the last day of school never saw them again

ill dump some cars for you

Dunno where you live, or how much money you have

This is a nissan silvia S13
its rear wheel drive so it can do sick drifts

Hah what a fag

Who here /real human bean/?

checked

that picture has hit maximum levels of autism I didn't even know was possible.

>I had a bunch of friends in high school but I just hung out with them in lunch and never saw them outside of school and after the last day of school never saw them again
>this is what they call friends©™ in burgerland

Here’s what I would do.

Keep the grand Cherokee and study hard in school. Doing well and staying focused on getting a 4.0 in your major will significantly increase your odds of landing a good job or getting into grad school. Once you get out and have a stable job and income, then reward yourself with a nice car like a mustang gt or camaro SS.

I know it sounds stupid since it’s a long wait but it will definitely be worth it in the end.

Yeah something like this is just what I want. More like This?
I don't want a big fat muscle car

MR2.

Pssssssst
Hey kid buy an rx7 FC or FB, you know you want one

this is peak gosling desu

made me get a bike

yiff in hell furfag

This is the saddest thing I read today.