What's the car that makes you hate being poor the most, Veeky Forums?

What's the car that makes you hate being poor the most, Veeky Forums?

The Ford Focus.

FD RX7.

By the time I can comfortably afford one, 99% of them will be wrecked or stanced and clapped the fuck out.

wing headlights look dumb. fuck your dreams

>turquoise

fucking gross

The god machine

>
Bitch I’m like three months away from buying a Lambogrhini speak for yourself faggot

lamborghini diablo gtr
Specifically the gtr, the regular diablo was my childhood dream car and the GTR is the most extreme version of that car

i love it frankly but alas i will probably never own one

>lambo

every aston-zagato combination

>tfw even if i were rich enough it would probably been sold out already

I have driven two, and never been more jealous of the owners than at that moment. Just an absolutely pure supercar. Rare, loud, uncompromising and very fast.

Honorable mentions on the want list I've lucked into driving would also be the F12, 675LT, Aventador S, DB11, and the old 911 turbos.

There's one regular who comes into my work who has a 675LT, a P1, a Z06, a Raptor, a 458 and a Range Rover sport SVR. We like him a lot.

not too crazy, if my career progresses they way it should and I dont have more than one kid, I could have this one day.

Only 44 ever made
And she'll never be mine

>9ff anything
>no supwah
>new alpine
>old alpina bimmers
>snek

Literally anything that stands out AND is good.

God that wing is so giant.

This thing.

Looks horrible in pictures.
Looks like a $2mil concept car in real life.

any car

this

gives me something to look forward to once I finally get out of professional school, tho, can finally buy a nice used Porsche of some kind

>"Guys! I swear that it looks better in real life!"
>Also posts photo with license plate hiding the hideous grill

I just summed the Lexus shill that posts in every thread possible

>this triggered by it

My god nigger.

Probably this car, because its easily attainable by literally anyone with an adult job

You could throw a wrx or sti hatch in there too

Obviously the quadrifoglio

Mine is sitting in the garage all comfy for the winter, RWD too :D

same here
I'm so fucking mad
i remember a time where rx-7s were seen in the street from time to time, now they're all gone... or stanced

Good god, I even share a name with that thing

>tfw you will never make it exist

one day i'll see one in person and break down crying

>currently going to school to help become a mechanic because I know nothing about cars and don't have a garage or non-fubar driveway to practice wrenching
>working my ass off to save money to move out and buy a place with a big enough garage
>plan on making a living finding salvageable examples of cars like these and factory restoring them to the best of my ability so they become out of the price point of ricers and collectors, old people and well off Veeky Forumstists will take care of them
>hoping this will inspire others who to do the same when they see there's money in it and hopefully drive local prices down in the process and make decent used examples more accessible
>scared to death that I'll be too late and they'll all be gone when I can finally get my business off the ground

They should just make the entire front a grill by this point

Also: The Lexus shill always post sideways photos for a reason

Idk, never been poor, except that one time I bought paintball equipment for like 4k and had to watch the prices in the grocery store the first time in my life, because my bank account was in the negative. This lasted for like 2 weeks and I got the next salary.

When I see a car that is faster and much more expensive than mine, I feel less wealthy, does that count?

What the fuck are you guys talking about? Most of these cars are far, far sub 1 million and every faggot can buy one new.

It's probably because cars are 3-dimensional objects that can vary in appearance based on which dimensional planes they're viewed at.

One would know this if they ever went outside out of their basement and weren't an utter autisimo.

Saw it in real life, looks like in the pictures, kinda cheap. Could be a mazda

Godspeed, user

Not in my country, where the average salary is 350 euros/month. The regular Golf 4 however is indeed an affordable car for just about anyone.

mad

Yeah and the golf 4 is by far the worst of all golf.
Tbh I liked the look of it 10y ago, but I would go for golf 5 or higher, from there on they got better.

I know because I had golf 3, golf 3 VR6, golf 4 r32, golf 5 r32, golf 6 R

The Golf 4 is a much more reliable car than the 5 and especially the 6 and 7 generations.
Non-turbo petrol engines, non-dpf diesel engines and general quality.

A friend of mine bought a brand new Golf 6 with the 1.6 TDI. Within 30k km of city driving he destroyed 2 turbos and an EGR valve.
A relative of mine bought a brand new Golf 7 with the 1.2 TSI engine. The chain crapped out at 45k km. Rear window seals fell off after just 2 months and 1000 km of ownership.

You dont hear any of this shit on a Golf 4.

Is it called the god machine because it doesn't exist?

Thats cute, real experiences from persons you know are always a good thing, but it´s common sense, that the Golf IV was the least reliable Golf of them all.

projecting

This.

damn, now that is a sexy car.

Damn, shots fired

Might buy a kit car version but it will never be the same

Any.

I think that's a little more your speed.

>tfw maybe, just maybe my budget can stretch to a clean-ish fd3s

please god.

metoo

I'd settle for an AMG GT S or a 911 GTS too.

Too bad I can only afford an MX-5.

>pop up light ns-x
>mid 2000's v8 ferd gt
>snek

fucking kek

If i won the lottery and was building my dream garage i know the first supercar i'd buy would be a new Mclaren.
Probably the 675lt. I have a weird boner for their design language for some reason.
I don't think i'd call it beautiful like some might call a 488 or a db11 beautiful but i like it.

Porsche cayman, any of them really

Theres just something so perfect about these designs

>you're TEARING ME APART, LISA

>dat bulletproof 2UR-GSE
Doesn't even matter that the rest of the car looks amazing.

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Giulia Quadrifolioliolio. Not because it's my dream car but if I were a richfag it would be the perfect DD, and even if I saved that kind of money, I would never spend it on a car like that, because you need a lot more money to casually drop $70k on a DD.

Front plates are so awkward on this thing. If I had one, I'd be tempted to risk the fine.

This and v12 vantage

Dat fuel economy.

GOD DAMNIT I WANT ONE SO BAD AAAAAAAAAA

STOPPPPPP

Can it get bigger?

This

There's a Maserati dealership down the road from my house - across the street from a Burger King.
They'll sell you one for dirt cheap just to get it off of their lot.

Pic related, or any first gen NSX.

Or a whole fuckton of Ferrari's. From stuff from the 50s all the way to brand new ones.

And then there are expensive motorcycles. ;___;

The one and only.

same, I think it looks good in photos though and I unironically like it without the front license plate. fuck you Veeky Forums

all of these, especially the f type. Can't wait to buy a clapped out v6 manual and spend billions of dollars constantly fixing it.
I call these quadriplegics because of how unreliable they're going to be
delet this

>VIC
Has it been stolen yet?

>7 series
>SEDAN
as if there was anything else than the sedan

I've only seen one ever, it drove past slowly in a crowded area, I started freaking out while others didn't even know what was in front of them.
>How often does this happen with normies?

Only a matter of time before they make a Gran Turismo 7-Series.

I read somewhere months ago that Mercedes wants to make a giant CLS based off the S-Class.

My project car - '78 Chrysler Sigma Scorpion (rebadged Mitsubishi Galant Lambda).

Got to save up money to figure out if it can be roadworthy before even figuring out what needs to be done, will take patience...

I also want someone to drive me around in this, so I can enjoy the comfy seats in the back.

the official gipsy and peasants car. fuck golf 4 and nissan altima drivers

I'm a mopar guy but desu this is the only color I'm jealous of

underrated

got rekt by an Australian car with an american engine though

Hey bud, how much does lexus pay to make these kinds of posts? Honestly wondering because I’m a full time student and wouldn’t mind earning some income from home.

That's not a Mustang

fellow patrician spotted

Same senpai. Also pic related

theyre already expensive now, by the time ill be able to afford one for todays price, it will already by 3 times the price

I'd buy a 911 turbo S and DD the fuck out of it

It's the best supercar to DD for a reason