robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20881854/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20904307/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20888403/

>Where can I find fellow GM players stuck in gold because me bunga team?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Prev :

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13497873
twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/888485678698254336
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/anubarak#o3iA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

getting orc'd by garrosh

>This line up
This is ranked play?

It's ORC'D not orc'd

/hotsg/ the time has come for me to make the most important decision of my life and you're going to help me because I'm not good with choices

strawpoll.me/13497873

your team is pretty sweet desu
strong 4lane + vikings

Absolutely agree, and he's undoubtedly better than all of them at it, and his mobility effectively making him a pseudo global character only makes him even more powerful (being able to go from beacon to beacon on braxis with just z > d > e on short cooldown basically makes him the best global hands down, and he can pull shit like that on most maps)

But my point was that all of the other heroes you mentioned are more forgiving, and your average potato playing Genji will dive too hard, can't land all three shurikens on the same target, won't be able to secure a reset kill and die after overextending etc. They only really finish kills if they get handed near death enemies on a silver platter. He is problematic, but as people have stated before, having E not go through terrain, having deflect not stop CC, having E not reset, having dodge be block instead, etc are all solutions that tone him down to a reasonable level.

I got Sad cloud.

No regrets. My fave is Malth on it.

>My team
I'm not playing user, that's from a esport stream. Match just ended and blue team won hard

but both setups look really good, what were you referring to?:O

Deflect doesn't stop CC though. It is protected, not invulnerable.

*blocks your path*

im so hype for garrosh you guys

p r o t e c t e d

Seriously, this mechanic needs to go to hell

>*deflects your path*

Angry for Garrosh?

Cassia with hat providing infinite energy for Auriel, Anub initiating, Zarya shielding Anub/Cassia for crazy good 4man rotation while TLV soaks an XP lead vs Tracer/Tassadar hypercarry with Deha/Stitches to get picks +rehgar support. Both look like solid comps?

Just cc him its not that hard to understand.

Red team has little to no AOE damage. Poor damage output in general because Tracer needs untouchable to really pack a punch. Terrible CC as well as both Hook and drag is unreliable

Blue team is a bit better but if TLV dosen't do well against Dehaka or Tracer. Zarya lacks a good target to put her shield is and Auriel has to put her faith on Cassia and hope she can get the damage needed. But thanks to red team lack of group damage she shouldn't have any issues keeping her team alive

WHEN WILL THE ADD GENJI COUNTER
>that feel when Blizz didnt make Revengeance

>and Auriel has to put her faith on Cassia and hope she can get the damage needed
And what I mean by this is that Cassia is only a good target for hope if she goes with a Charged Strikes build.

*presses E and then D*

Lunara is your Genji counter

>just cc him
>just do the thing that kills anything in this game, its totally good against him

are you the person that puts this up as 'weakness' on heroes?

>just do the thing that kills anything in this game
>CC kills Johanna
Not in this world m8

youre either trying to be funny or retarded, Im going to go with retarded for 200

>tfw you get a duplicate legendary instead of the 98% garbage legendaries

>Genji jumps in trying to deflect
>stun silence polymorph him
>Dead

I bet you go lazer build on Li-ming too.

best girl best cute

what hero has a stun, silence, and polymorph

>genji jumps in when you still have your cds
pretty bad play on his part

dont mind the goldie, hes defending his genji picks since a few threads anyway
>guys, its a skill matchup. gengu is fine

lel

How do you play Tyrael as main tank? As bruiser? People say dive tank, but even if he dives back line with judgment his damage is piss poor and aside from shields and spell armor he's pretty squishy too

He can be a main tank, but playing him without a bruiser is not recommended I suppose

Ult choice has to depend on your comp and the enemie's, which encompasses playstyle as well

You play him as a Anuburak with less stuns.

Genji got me to GM

He is a dive tank in the way that he supports your divers. Jump in with them, give them Sanc, shields and movement speed.

You have a upcomming counter called Garrosh with his Mak'gora Ultimate.

>Leoric
>Tank
How did these commentators get their jobs

>400 FREE doritos
>1/4th of a happy cloud
so much better than a goddamn horse

>judgement
you use sanc to dive
tyrael goes in, slows some nerd, speedbosts his greymane, and makes the two of them invincible for long enough to blow up their victim and GTFO afterwards

>if he dives back line with judgment
he doesnt need judgement to do that

desu both ults are really good. few heroes have as much choice as tyrael with their ults.
adapt to their picks and your team, and itll work out at some place

I've actually seen almost that exact comp played before with a raynor instead of valla, it's a pretty standard 'protect the carry' comp, and Leoric is silly on TotSQ. He's strong vs sonya and okay vs anub (because his AA hits like a train). The slow can help peel greymane/uther away from valla.

So while he's not a main tank, he does still fulfill an excellent 'off-tanking' bruiser role.

i'm feeling the itch, i kind of want to try WoW again, is it shit? is it good?

nice trips

Bit of both. Depends on what you're interested in doing.

>judgement
ree

Its pretty boring, depending on how long you already played. I really wish I could enjoy WoW at this point, but they just pruned too much shit for me personally

I just think he should never be called a tank, he is a brusier through and through.

Said video is on khaldor's youtube channel, cant remember who played it though.

Seems like a team that will struggle if the enemy team has blind. Which team expert doesn't have in this match

Izsha soon right?

PVE mostly, i pretty much always play Hunter or Warlock if that helps

Zergs are not for cute

Why does Kerrigan's custom special snowflake Bolt variation at 20 do damage in an aoe around her destination?
In what situation would a kerrigan ever need to bolt into melee range? She already has her Q to accomplish exactly that. Bolt is for either running away or for getting into Q range.

Surprise rape

literally who

well, you play kerrigan because you want to snowball. if you snowball and ult with your ult up into some enemies while they're at a disadvantage thats pretty much what you want

i've been getting picked as banner but i suck at matchup knowledge, who are good general bans right now?

I truly hate queuing as Li Ming into braxis.

twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/888485678698254336

>Next week

Watch them not reveal anything until then.

hmm, you play QM? On braxis a mage with waveclear is preferable, Kael'Thas or Gul'dan would be top picks

uther/genji/maybe anub still but he got nerfed?/malth
you can ban those heroes any game and be fine
ban sylv on the punisher map
ban vikings on garden
maybe ban valla on boe

Safe all purpose bans would be Genji, Malth, Dehaka, Uther and Anub

It depends on the map.

I mean, it's "OK", but one tiny baby bitch zerg completely blocks your path

Bloodlust comp incoming.

If you have firstpick, ban genji and let your fp get malthael. if youre 2nd pick, ban malthael

you cant really go wrong with that. watch your own (hopeful) highlighting players, uther and anub are always good bans too

vikings is an unreliable ban, usually people wont pick that

valla, malthal or artanis are worht a firstban depending on your firstpick highlight on boe

vikings, abathur, murky

>Team Liqud sees that Team Expert has this much AA damage and Rehgar
>Liqud must know that Bloodlust is going to be very strong
>Does not pick Johanna for reliable blind and now has to hope on Auriel for blind
Does Liquid wants to lose?

>

The CC from anub is more valuable than the blind from Jo. It's more consistent.

Also if I was on team expert I'd have taken Artanis and gone into suppression pulse + doubleswap at 13. Just fucking *run* at the enemy team.

Such a fucking good talent
>Tazdingo
>Metamorphosis
>Wrath of the berserker
>Probably works on dragon blade too
>Stimdroned target
>Archon

excellent, thank (You)

I miss shrink ray where you could make them slow as fuck as well. Pretty much makes any carry useless.

Zergs are for lewds and sexual, not cute.
I have some serious doubt about Anub stuns being more valuable then Jo blind against that line up.

it says some wonderful things about game balance when picking the current meta "generically best in role" hero is better than picking the one who specifically counters the enemy comp

Stuns are better than blinds, and anubs 'typical' build can catch multiple at once. On top of that anub has cocoon which can remove one person from a fight for a bit *and* he has his own escapes. Johanna does not.

Overall anub is the much safer pick, Johanna can just get bodyblocked to shit by that comp.

Anub's lower hp makes cursed bullet comparatively less of a threat (yes I know it does the same % of total) because anub's build also typically runs shield on burrowcharge in addition to regular burrow. And fwiw scarabs can help anub push vs forts.

COMEBACK

The Tracer+Tassadar combo didn't do Liquid or Expert any favours when they picked that, and that's supposed to be the current meme meta.
Anubs stun are easy do dodge and Jo blind can get catch multiple at once. Hard to argue against cacoon.

>The Tracer+Tassadar combo didn't do Liquid or Expert
Because they are not good enough to use it, Dignitas raped Tricked with it.

Oh and rewind also allows anub to put out another round of stuns and defensive abilities.

>Anubs stun are easy do dodge
Not when you take the talents that increase aoe or leave persistent fuck-you zones.

>Ive never played against Underking the post

heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/anubarak#o3iA

Level one is a utility tier, against this team I'd go regen master, but otherwise this is le meme traitorking. Fucking 1400 hp of shields on demand at level 20, can be used twice, if you hit a lot of people you get super low cooldowns on it

I have and I can see why people think he is top tier. But I still think that against a AA heavy team Johanna is a go to tank. Heck Johanna is my go to tank

Best girl

I want to love JoJo, but her gerber damage makes me real sad.

Against a team that dives that hard, Jo would have gotten super fucking isolated, and the blind would have provided much lower value than you think it would.

Johanna is my waifu and total bestbutt too, but there is a reason anub is a S-tier pick.

That would've been a godlike skin, except the stupid irritating annoying dyke got a skin.

>tfw no swimsuit Valeera

Excellent taste gents
Jojo is best girl

There could have been a lot of great skins for this event. Sadly we didnt get them.

>Eyes

AAAAAHHHHHH

>still haven't won an Asmodunk game
>get paired with people who only dunk on enemy asmos, even early game

why tho

Jojo is my favorite because she's the one girl who's most likely to take it up the ass. (using jo interchangably with anajinn the former iconic cru) Her mentor encouraged her to take casual sex where she could find it if she wanted... and getting knocked up stops the crusade; so take it in the butt instead

yes I know I'm shitty for justifying my anal fetish like this

You're a tank, your job is not to deal damage but to protect. Nobody protects like Iron Maiden Johanna smiter of evil.
Makes positioning all the more important.

>is not to deal damage but to protect

I know I know, but I feel so limp sometimes.

What better protection than killing the threats though