>quality
worst of the big 4 is not quality

Nice try WR

>(OP)
>arguing
He just said one word and autists sperged. Including you

Quit bickering and post bikes

kys WR Arnold

Give you the best bj of your life for the 701, deal?

Lemme think about it.

literally 2nd of the big 4 what are you talking about.

Memes are fun

Anything suzuki makes. Everyone else makes better. Period

Where did you get Kawasaki wheels?

Is that 4 cr500's?

No it's 4 CR500 motors.

>oh this forced meme retard again.

Huh?

>Huh?
>>Huh?
>>>Huh?

Suzuki really is terrible

How do I downvote this

Transylvania

The SV650, DRZ, and various years of the GSXR are much better than their competition or have/had no competition at all.

>Huh?

Baird suzuki is shit and you know it, there build cheap and offer good value but thats it.

>sv
Er6n, fz6 fz07 are all better
>drz
Btfo by a WR250
>GSXR
Literally breaks in half

>DRZ, still competing with bikes from 20 years ago

SV650 is milliseconds slower than the FZ-07 in most comparisons and both of them shit on the z650 and has a stiffer suspension than both of them.

The new GSXR is faster than the new CBR1000RR but both get shit on by the R1. You don't read or watch anything about motorcycles do you?

Aprilia > everything else

Mille is bad kys

>stiff supension is bettar!!!
>being fast is all that matters guys!!!
Reliability and build quality matter
Suzuki isnt known for either
Also the z650 shits on the SV

I'm finally on the map
yay

You misspelled "the best bike ever"

>tied for 2nd most reliable brand based on quality survey 2 years ago after yamaha
> being fast doesn't matter
> having a good suspension doesn't matter
> only muh arbitrary tastes in bikes matter

Don't hurt yourself trying to read this, because i know you can't and won't big boy.

>either of those bikes better than SV
>WR250 better than DRZ by any measurable margin
>implying every jap sportbike doesn't break in half in the same place and the K5 and new GSXR aren't miles ahead of the competition
lmao

>based on reports from dealers doing repairs
Implying people who buy cheap (suzuki) bikes can afford dealer repairs

that's not what i wrote you mental midget. Reading in between the lines only works if you understand what was actually written.

>bikes that are clearly better, arent better
Ok
>400 gets beat by a 250
>but only by a little!!!
Sad. Also XR400R
>suzuki recalled several generations of gsxr and hurt/killed peopled
No one else did

Memes and benchracing aside, I bought the sv in '06 as babby's first street bike and to this day(now owned by step-brother), it's never had a problem. Nearly 12 years later and nothing but routine maintenance has been done. It is hardly a bad bike by any standards.

I had suzuki bikes and there build cheaper. Last month disassembled an 2015 gsxr600 and all the fairing and plastic felt reallty flimsy and cheap, they dont even have a projector headlight like in past models. Suzuki is currently cutting mayor cornes just to get by.

They got hit hard by the recession and never recovered

Trips speaking the truth like usual

Thats probably why there focusing on the poo market

I believe the last time the gsxr600 had a projector headlight was pre 2011, which was the last time they also updated the gsxr600.

This is objectively correct

Shivvi? You still doing mean pedo stuff?

If you mean the daycare, I quit almost a year ago
I work with lambo now

>tfw no gf

Me neither

The old man just bought a mint IT250.

Time to crack open the XR400 with hot cams, jetting and headers.

I need nos

i want a bike so bad but i got no where to put it. i live in ny and bikes get robbed alot and private parking is expensive :(

Anyone have experience with the newer 650s? I wish the blue ones came with ABS

If the yuropoors can do it I'm sure you can find a way

perfect reason to learn how to brake properly then

Yamaha is king. Too bad I have another week or two of riding before I fall for the "it's too cold" category.

Sweatpants under insulated jeans, light gloves under thick winter gloves (neither of which have palm sliders or knuckle protection), thick wool socks under army combat boots, bandana around face and beanie or balaclava under helmet, and a thick hunting jacket with liner, and I'm STILL fucking freezing.

I'm not sure what you guys do once it starts dropping down below the 30s, but fuck that shit.

>wat riding sticker next to "bad decisions" sticker
Oh the irony.

You need gear that provides wind protection, insulation won't do shit if all the heat that its insulating is just being pilfered by the air.

h e a t e d v e s t

Man, get a fucking gladius if you crave dick that bad
As if you'd ever need abs with them dinky 2pots in the front

Honda's CB650F looks the least ugly of the middleweight naked bikes

I need leg liners, my gloves are wind-proof, and so is my jacket, but my pants aren't and my boots don't really do justice against wind.

I have the new sv650 with abs, it's a more refined engine than the older ones, and less heavy than the gladius. I like it a lot, it's been dead reliable and my only complaint is that you can't toggle the abs on or off.

anything specifically you want to know about it?

Just wanted to know how it holds up long term, day to day

There are a lot of positive reviews about it online, but I wanted to hear about it from a real owner

I have had no issues at all, i've put about 4000 miles since owning it last year, i love it.

oh the stock seat is really firm thats i guess my only real complaint, but I have "scrambler roll on" seat that suzuki offers and it's better. Corbin makes one as well but it's expensive.

have you considered heated gear?

Are these actually good? no one ever mentions these.

I think I'm just going to invest in wind-proof liners for my legs/torso and perhaps some heated gloves, since my hands freeze no matter how wind-proof my gloves claim to be. The wind cools my gloves faster than my hands can warm them, and adding more insulation with another pair under them only marginally helps.

Maybe heated socks too. All this will help with long scenic rides on the weekends, but I'm not dealing with that shit for my commute to work every day. I own a corolla for a reason, I might as well drive it for something other than groceries once in a while.

because Honda a shit

i have the same problem hands wise, I bought heated grips and they've been a good solve for me. Heated gloves were less committal in installation but i hated driving with those oven mitts on, they very very very warm though. Either way if you get heated grips i recommend oxfords even though they have that ugly controller.

I sold all my motorcycles and I only have two mopeds left, tfw nobody wanted to ride anymore and I can't ride alone :(

They're only now coming to America. People that have them in Europe seem to like them, but they are more expensive compared to the competition at $8,249 MSRP. However, since it's a 4-cylinder its also more powerful than the SV650 and FZ/MT-07 with 89-90 hp at 11,000rpm

Not really

Who here started on a Ninja 250?
youtube.com/watch?v=MsX2rIZory0

hmmm

i unironically miss my ninja250 sometimes :(

Because it's a clean grand over the FZ07 and SV650 while really not offering much in return. You're paying for the Honda badge, unfortunately.

If I were to get a CB anything, it would be a 500X, since the CB500X and CB500F sell for the same price in my area new...

Then again, I'd rather just buy an FZ07 and throw a windshield on it.

I'm kind of reserved on throwing heated grips on a 2 grand motorcycle when I live in a climate that reaches over 100 degrees for the majority of the year. I'd only use them for 3-4 months of the year if I truly needed them, and honestly it isn't worth the cost when I can simply use my car for a couple months, and just run my bike to work a couple times a week so the carburetor doesn't gum up.

makes sense.

You can get them for like $40 and can turn them off on hot weather.

ya boi
Been fixing up my CB400 for a while. Got the valves done yesterday; 8 out 16 were out. This is the end result of getting an 8 year old bike that averaged 1000km's a year (so of course the last owner didn't feel the need to work on things) and then dropping it.

>I can't ride alone
What an absolute fag.

NO

>those headers

Haha pussy

And two extra cyllinders for the exhaust note, smooth running, and power delivery

Why would you buy a lumpy ptwin over that or an FZ?

TFW no bike

kys nobike tripfag

muh torks
Yamaha throttle choppiness

>tripfag
>doesn't even own one motorcycle

Lad, you need help.

he's a furry

>power delivery
It's still a 650cc bike, not matter what sort of engine it has it will always be out performed by more powerful bikes. Plus, the 600-650cc naked class is meant for daily riding and fuel economy, not pretend performance out of a cheap bike that's marketed on being a naked, ie, being cheap and economical.

It's a full grand over other nakeds in its class and has substantially worse fuel economy. If you want a 600cc performance bike get an R6 or CBR650, if you want a good and cheap naked get an FZ07.

Honestly I'd rather get a CB500 since it's cheaper and does what nakeds are supposed to do.

Clearly he needs to kill himself then.