He actually wears a seatbelt

>he actually wears a seatbelt

Other urls found in this thread:

crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/ViewPublication/808470
youtube.com/watch?v=JW3NDGk6YQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>get in car
>drive without seatbelt
>BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

and thats why you should wear your seatbelt

(You)

>he actually loves paying tickets to the gubmet

toyota owner spotted

>be bmw
>nothing but a small red light

I was only thinking of it because I drove a D40 Navara today and it had the most annoying seatbelt beep I've heard yet. Plenty of cars have a beep.

>paying (((tickets)))
>paying for your god given right to freedom of movement

For that matter
>getting caught
>ever

>D40 Navara
that's a Nissan Frontier in freedom terms

I've been in one
I feel you
its like being punched in the face every beep

but if you want true pain
go and drive a gen 7 Hilux/tacoma

Why the fuck wouldn't you?
>not uncomfortable
>keeps you more safe
>no light or beeping if that's in your car
There is literally no reason not to wear one.

>getting caught

ya, they have seatbelt stops here similar to DUI stops

>paying for your god given right to freedom of movement

lul take that one to traffic court and see how quickly you get laughed down

>keeps you safe
everyone that uses Veeky Forums has suicidal levels of self loathing

>(((safety)))

They are designed to kill you and are very much distractingly uncomfortable. Every paramedic I've met refuses to wear one cause of the shit they've seen them do to people in car accidents.

>They are designed to kill you
lul wut?
>very much distractingly uncomfortable
your a whiney bitch
>Every paramedic I've met refuses to wear one cause of the shit they've seen them do to people in car accidents.
this is a load of bullshit. any paramedic would tell you that a few broken ribs is preferable from them having to shovel your glass riddled face of the asphalt 20 feet from the accident

Kids, don't listen to this stupid faggot. I also think very, very lowly of people when they say a seatbelt is uncomfortable. You barely notice it's fucking there.

t. EMT

honestly ive drove with and without, and frankly i prefer to have my seatbelt on
i dont slide around the seat as much with it on, i dont slide forward when the car slows down, i have peace of mind that ill be safer in an accident

i see no reason not to wear one

seat belts (and airbags) kept my 70 year old grandmother alive when her van flipped, and only bruised her shoulder, which sucks, but its better than death
i really dont understand why there is conjecture like this out there

I think this dude is confusing his stories with people that DIDN'T wear seat belts. Of which I have plenty.
t. Firefighter Paramedic

I have seen more people then i can count ejected due to no seatbelt, yet people who wear seatbelts often times survive some gnarly crashes. Hell even low speed crashes you can always tell when a fuckwad wasnt wearing a seatbelt when the windhsield is starred and theyre conked the fuck out.
t. EMT

food for thought in case this BS gets into airbags

crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/ViewPublication/808470

>own modern bmw
>piercing dings for about 2 minutes if you opt out of wearing a seatbelt

>get pulled over
>get arrested for not being a good goy and paying your travel ransom

Obviously if you crash at 100mph, your body will get cut in half either way, but have fun dying in a 30mph accident lmao

Go back to /Pol/ with that stupid conspiracy

Yo speaking as an ex-paramedic; you're a tosspot.
You hit something dead on doing 60kph. You'll flatten your face on the windscreen. I'm talking fractured eye socket, you won't ever have a nose again, I remember one guy who lost his jaw to the steering wheel.
Hit something dead on wearing a seatbelt and you'll break your collarbone and maybe some ribs.
Hit something dead on doing 100kph and I'll find whats left of you 20 meters further up the road than where you left your car. Wear a seatbelt doing that speed and it probably won't save you but shit it makes my job so much easier

I used to not wear one in my Tahoe due to the fact that everyone involved in an accident with that would have likely been dead. I wear one in any vehicle that doesn't have just a lap belt now.

>designed to kill you
hmm idunno mine seemed to save mine
i'll just go get in another wreck without one and tell ya what happens

Stop being a faggot and watch one of a billion examples of belts preventing injury: youtube.com/watch?v=JW3NDGk6YQE

What kind of piece of absolute shit can't survive a crash at 60mph?
And lol fuck no nigger, that air bag is going to keep you from going through the windscreen at 60. Or at minimum, it will slow you and deflect you up into the roof.

Do you by chance work in Russia? Because modern cars do none of what you're talking about

>doesn't wear a seatbelt
>dies

and nothing of value was lost

>he uses premium gas
>he drives sober
>he uses his blinkers
>he didnt remove his airbag to lower weight
>he changes his oil

Most boards are ok. R9K made me want to hang myself

Fucking bullshit. A phrase my uncle says alot is "ive never unbuckled a dead man" hes worked for the local fire department for almost 20 years now

Jesus user. Green text that i want to read

Imagine doing 60 and then coming to dead stop stop in an instant. Like in the case of a head on with another vehicle or stationary object. An airbag is designed to stop you from hitting your face on the steering wheel and stem some of the impact for you.
They don't work if you aren't wearing a seatbelt because you'll go over the top of it and hit your face on the windscreen instead.
I didn't say you're going to die in a 60kph impact but its gonna fuckin hurt.

>Do you by chance work in Russia? Because modern cars do none of what you're talking about

No I work in Australia. Modern cars are great but only if you actually use all the safety parts provided including the seatbelt.
Or don't it doesn't matter to me. I'll just take solace in knowing that if you ever see your dashboard coming towards you at whatever speed you were driving... the last thing you might think about would be making this dumbass thread

You dont come to a dead stop in an instant you idiot. The car crumples up and you slow at a quick rate. Air bags absolutely do stop you from exiting the windscreen on modern cars. It's literally impossible from a seated position. The airbag fully blocks you and the knee airbag will force your lower body back into the seat, trapping your legs immediately
And head on with another vehicle is best case because the vehicle will deflect off the other and you may only get slowed to 30 and roll/slide to another collision with a wall or something.

Mate if airbags worked that goddam perfectly every time no one would ever die on the road, but wait, they do.
You’ve got that much faith in an airbag then put some into wearing a seatbelt too.

>america, land of the free

The airbag system is always on and doesn't inconvenience the driver every time they enter the vehicle.
And airbags are rated to work most of the time. Otherwise they would have never made it into a law.
Go watch some crash testing videos