twitter.com/GoGigantic/status/888514702975787008
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi

>bastion character has high attack and defense

Look at me, I'm Imani now

>tfw no friends

post your 5

>only played one game as Ramsay and had no idea what I'm doing, but he's fun
>havent gotten to play Tyto once because having Zandora in my selects means I'm always the tank

Even when someone else has a tanky character highlighted, when they see that I have Zandora they swap off to an assassin

founder code pls

buy it goy

>30 dollars

I wish you could look at character upgrades outside of the practice range/in match in the client, also would like to be able to upgrade them without having to click all the stuff kinda makes it hard to do in the middle of a fight.

So I linked my twitter account and appear not to have received the blue Tyto skin
Do I have to actually unlock him first in order to get it? It's not even on the list

>there are people in this very thread who don't main Tyto and Wu

>Get Tripp on my rotation
>Every other character I get, I have exactly zero desire to play (Charnok, Knossos, Tyto, HK)
Welp. Time to become the Trippshit I always knew I could be.

Is the game really this dead that there's nothing on /v/ and an 11 post rotting Veeky Forums thread?

I just wish you could undo your upgrade selection in practice without having to reselect your character.

Charnok and Tyto are fun.
6k playing it right now, just not popular on Veeky Forums. Whether it dies or not is a matter of advertising or word of mouth.

not enough drama and twitch streamers for our kind :^)

This is what happens when you try to make a general for a game immediately. There were full threads on /v/ yesterday, but you have to let those threads keep running for a while before making a general or you get what you see here.

Anyone got any founders codes left?
I missed the massive giveaways ;_;

>people dont play ramsay for free wins
>people dont max his deflect so you can make all the hk shitters kill their own team and guardian
>not enjoying his 10/10 VA

Well user, it only went live on steam yesterday. So I'd imagine most people don't know about it yet.

Those who have heard of it, probably go something like this.

>Jesus, why is it launching and installing a second game client through steam? This is stupid gg I'm out

Those who make it past this stage

>Jesus, what the fuck is that giant pink monstrosity? That's the ugliest shit I've ever seen gg I'm out

Those who make it past this stage

>Well, it's pretty fluid and polished, but honestly the core game mode just isn't very good. I wish there was a payload or point capture mode

If people can make it past all those stages the game might stand a chance

overwatch clone ?

it's a 3rd person shooter, extremely fast paced, with a moba heavy gametype

you tell me

The game literally was announced years before Overwatch.

>Still f2p
>The only guy left for me to try out is Tyto
>this happens on my first try with him
I think I like the bird fella.

>was in production way before overwatch
>clone
?

My record is 40 kills 15 assists 2 deaths as tyto, hes broken

Yes

>play a few hours ago
>performance buttery smooth and perfect
>play now
>5fps unplayable
>restart client
>same shit

good game

>Get Tripp on my rotation
"Your" rotation? Do individual players get their own rotations? I thought it would be the same for everyone.

>40 kills
Unless you played the worlds most drawn out game where your team perpetually had their fingers up their asses while you wiped the enemy team over and over, I'm gonna have to call bullshit.

Most games don't even end with 40 kills for the entire team.

Yes. There's a weekly rotation of free heroes ala LoL, but every player gets their own rotation.

So if you REALLY want to play a certain character, you can make Arc accounts until you roll the dice well and get what you want, and I suppose if you make fifty different accounts, you can play all the characters without unlocking anything, as inefficient as it would be.

Interdasting, I honestly had no idea. Time to milk Beckett and Charnok for all their worth then.

As a side note, I can't play the minotaur worth a shit. Anyone doing well with him?

>Voice chat is voice activated only
>Literally no option at all to enable push to talk

Why is she so cute guys?

I want to pat that hat.

So how p2w is this game? Does it have any legs to stand on or will it be completely dead after initial interest dies down?

It was hyper drawn out, but i average 20 kills a game. People suck dick at this game and i guess im gud. Most games i shit on everyone and if my teams hyper retarded and never go after the giant i just rack up more.

>no striaght cis white male character
ummmmm

There aren't runes or masteries or whatever shit Paladins has where you need a kit of cards to compete with others. When you have a hero you are on equal footing with everyone else.

Except Ramsay

Maybe it's just because I don't play Tyto, but I don't see it. That kind of kill count would need some kind of bullshit broken build on the level of Tripp's triple stun fuck you fiesta that was straight up removed from the game a while ago.

Idk i get that with tyto and ramsay they both just dunk on shitters and if you know what youre doing you become an unstoppable kill house. Especially with tytos evasion build that shits just broken

Except for this sweet hunk-a-lovin'.

twitter.com/GoGigantic/status/888514702975787008

neat I guess

How hard is this shit to run? My laptop is like 2 years old.

I really hate to say it because HiRez is such a piece of shit scumbag company
But god damn this game is actually quite boring once you get into it
The main game mode is just so bad in so many ways
Even though it's a lot more frustrating, Paladins is just plain old more fun

y'all got any more o them founder's codes?

All the people who have issues running seem to have a lack of ram. If you have over 6GB you should be good. The game is heavily stylized, and it runs smoothly.

Do you have 6gb of ram?

They really should have tried to fix that 6GB ram bug before releasing this on Steam.
I feel like you could double the playerbase simply by fixing that.

Anyway, Its odd how this was so shrilled here and yet didn't seem to pick up that many players
I always had an intent to play it when it released but it didn't seem to gain much traction on /v/ at all.
I hope we get some cute girls soon.

Aisling best girl

Not really, the game is super boring
Performance can't fix that

ded

"in production" is a meaningless phrase. paladins was "in production" before overwatch was released, and it's like someone sold the same game formula to two developer teams. i've been having fun with gigantic, but it's just another trend-following moba

c'mon, this is a new game where's all the shitposting

on /v/ where all new game discussion happens

Overwatch and Paladins don't see this as big enough to warrant shitposting here.

bump

play the fire mage he's cool

Tripp best girl

i want xenobia to squish me with her tentacles

Got a question, anyway for me to setup builds so that the "suggested" one is replaced with the one i want instead of the one they think is right?

>pick Voden
>wreck healers with my poison
>heal my teammates in need
>never die because of my overpowered escape
>get to live out my furry fantasies

Why is Voden so good, bros?

supposedly its something theyre working on, id like to be able to just click a skill and have the point assign when i get it, thats way easier to implement

>just played with a 0 kill 1 assist tyto
>and a 0 kill 4 assist HK
>thats what they got at the end and they played till the end
people seriously cant get kills as those broken as shit characters? why do inhuman retards play fucking video games? they should kill themselves for being so bad desu.

Everybody's gotta start somewhere.

I think the game has a great framework but it still seems to be lacking somewhat. None of the characters seem to have a whole lot of depth to them - I could learn and master them very quickly. Even the frog guy who looked super hard to play as is dead easy once you realize how his skills work.

>start somewhere
>being legally retarded and unable to comprehend the very straightforwardness of those two characters
>unable to point and click till someones fucking dead
??????????????????????