Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.1.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/820014-chains-of-harrow-update-2110/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6oo8f3/heads_up_rip_melee_stealth_damage/?st=j5e96i3p&sh=babb8899
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Ivara's tight, fuckable butt.

nth for fuccbois

>Build noTitania as per anons, for her 4
>Works awesome, a little clunky, but amusing
>"Ah she's pretty meh, but nice to play around with-"
>Sari syandana doesn't open in Razorwing
Are the words "fun" and "makes sense" forbidden at DE? And I know it's probably because the game doesn't count her 4 as being airborne but that's really stupid too.

Remember to get the updated TQ filters.

Blast or Heat on a Hek?

POST IT

I go Corrosiveheat due to Blaze so it fucks Grineer even harder since once armour's gone they're weak to heat.

There is no such thing as a good Atterax riven.

Every single Atterax riven is garbage. No matter how good its stats are, its low disposition means it will never be worth using over any of your other mods. Mod space on the Atterax is already extremely limited, and each mod is crucial.

You NEED PPP. You NEED Prime reach. You NEED blood rush + drifting. You NEED maiming strike. You NEED organ shatter. You NEED berserker. You NEED weeping wounds. Ideally you'd also want True Steel, but there's not enough mod slots for it.

Given the atterax's low disposition, there is not a single combination of stats that will make it worth using over the other mods. Every single Atterax riven is trash.

nth for muh dead clan
>blacklisted

POST RIVENS

RIVENS

Got a guandao riven, is it any good or just a lame generic polearm
alternatively how much would it be worth unrolled

I got 15p for a grakata riven

WOW IT SURE IS DED IN HERE

Sell it while the weapon is popular. Easy triple-digit profit.

I'd like to get a burston riven, but kuva farming is the worst.

itsfuckingnothing.jpg

>tfw fucking quest nega-versions of your character have more personality than them

Hokkaido is fucking SASSY.

Stronger than Orthos Prime and about as long.

>19 online
>not dead

>Your warframe will never be raped by Heykiddo while you are forced to watch

>PPP, BR, Maiming Strike, Bezerker
>PR, Organ Shatter, Riven, True Steel
>Riven: +Combo Duration, +Crit on Slide, - Finisher damage

There, that's your godly riven for Atterax.

t. doesn't know what bad the clans system really are in this game

other than literally 5 full moon clans in this entire game is it ever more than 30 people active at a time.

Atterax rivens arent trash, silly.

They're PLATINUM.

i'm not a jew and need help selling this. pls help and i will give the thread a finder's fee of noggles

That picture triggers me.
>tfw had an occipital nerve stimulator implanted for over a year and it did fuckall except add even more pain and discomfort

>didn't sell it unrolled
>for a faint riven
This is you're own fault.

Not the best or godly, but at the end of the day this will get me through any content this game can churn out.

combo duration is likely going to be pathetic. WW+Drifting is still going to be better, your build basically completely ignores slash procs

even this riven I would never use

>there are +range -strength volts in this thread right now
I hate you all

but i love you, user!

This is a boipussy joke, right?

>your build basically completely ignores slash procs

Yes, the damage from the slide will be enough to kill everything. You don't need a shit ton of +Combo, just enough to stack to 3x easily. But what ever. You're arguing about your personal preference now, not about if a good Riven exists.

>Past three warframes I've bought/or been gifted

I'm seeing a pattern, DE.

This is concerning.

>w-we're not dead

Jesus, life doesn't revolve around twinks negholes, you need to get off the Internet every once in a while you degenerate

>CUM MONKEYS PRIME

nice zerg clan you go there.

>Jesus, life doesn't revolve around twinks negholes

it's literally not even a good riven

what's the highest duration on combo time for a shit disposition? 5s? 6s? It's incredibly easy to run out of enemies to kill, forcing you to build over from scratch. I would never use it.

Thats all clans are

>Spy mission
>Uranus, the worst planet
>2 down, one left
>One big jump and I got it down pat
>Make the jump and try to double jump
>Spin in the air, go nowhere, and drop into the alarms, water, and then fail the extraction

Why

I don't even know how that happens

what three digits are we talking here
2 or 300?
It sounds tempting but also like I'm just looking for the one person who'd shell out that high just because it's a new thing

reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6oo8f3/heads_up_rip_melee_stealth_damage/?st=j5e96i3p&sh=babb8899

why do you have to ruin everything

for upvotes

I GOT AN UNVEILED MELEE RIVEN
I GOTTA GET 14 SYNDICATE THINGS
I ALREADY GOT 8 I GOT A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS ONE BOYS!
JUST ONE MORE SPY MISSION

That happens a lot in certain places.

no you got a veiled melee riven
dipshit

Efficiency for cloak? How does that work? Never managed to put its cost below 0.25/s

Since other people can Devour enemies snared by Inaros' Devour, who's power strength does it use when other people devours

just devs pretending to have morals to pander to their crybaby playerbase

I don't even care about getting an excal prime, but restricting gamepay content because "they arrived first" is just retarded. It would be different if it was just some cosmetic shit.

Does anyone have that image-tier list thing of the warframes?

Don't use that, it's an autist's opinions.

Naramon is truly master race

when will those Madurai babbies understand

almost as pathetic as Zenurik casuls

who do you think posted that post

I need something to figure out what frames to get for muh dps my dude

Founders' Access is exclusive access to the whole package, there's nothing stopping them from selling individual parts of it, they could release the whole thing again without the same Platinum amounts and there's nothing Founders could do about it in court.

I mean duration

Who the actual fuck at DE thinks this is fun?

its not even exclusive access its just early access

I agree, in fact I said it's just a devs decision. A retarded one.

I got you senpai

don't
literally just see what works best for yourself
TQ is legitimately just a braindead autist

I'm almost 100% sure in some contract DE makes you sign, it states that they can do what ever the fuck they want

>Equip Fragor with frost mods
>Ground slam
ez

>literally just see what works best for yourself
if only everybody has every frame and all the mods to test everything themselves

you're a fucking dumbass

Because every frame does exactly as much damage and has exactly the same abilities right?

I just want to figure out what frame I'd be best off with if I want thick damage

Thanks dude, now I can finally filter it

I like Grineer weapons

It's probably even easier with Orvius. No one said it's hard, it's just retarded and not fun.

I got an unveiled melee riven too, was a Hirudo riven. Not sure what to feel about that desu

not having comfy small clan with your irl buddies
they stopped plying warframe over a year ago

It's true user...look deep into your heart, you know it to be true. Now go to Church and let the Lord put his healing hands DEEP inside of you, let him touch you in places you didn't even know you had, give you the HEALING YOU NEED

>with Orvius
im a bit behind on the orvius, what does it do besides being a thrown melee weapon?

feelsbadman

Ivara tuns Corpus spy into a fucking joke

ivara turns spy missions into a fucking joke, corpus spies are easy anyway

SORRY I WAS EXCITED
I SHOULD HAVE JUST SOLD IT FUCK

for some reason, Infiltrate doesn't bypass one grineer console, the one with two sweeping lasers

when you channel it traps a dude like teshin can

Yfw it's technically possible for Oberon's Iron Renewal to actually surpass Trinity's Blessing in terms of damage reduction.

What's the consensus on the Endura, lads?

"It's better than Destreza"

lol

uh that's not terrible user, the crit is a bit low, but the combo duration is nice, redeemer is a weird melee weapon though, people used to use it a lot but i dont think anyone gives a shit about it now.

>MR 15
>Locked

you fuckin' shitter m8

It has an instakill move.

I stopped giving a shit about MR after I hit MR13 but I forgot rivens could roll up to MR16 so i'm doing MR again begrudgingly

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE FAGGY THINGS ON NEKROS P'S PINKY

Motherfuck, seriously? That's like the only fucking vault where infiltrate would speed things up, too.

Did I do good?

Made a helmith charger and I like it. is it worth putting a reactor on?

>grinlock

Yeah but it really needs either Damage or Crit Damage.

are these any good?