Have fun changing the serpentine belt on a stinger

Have fun changing the serpentine belt on a stinger

the wat on the who

cool belty bro

Pretty sure the car will fall apart before that becomes necessary

this

Just unclamp the hose stupid bus rider. Don’t these cars have a lifetime warranty anyways?

>implying anyone will ever have to do this
>not knowing how to undo a hose clamp using a thumb and an index finger.
a thread died for this idiocy.

That looks easy as fuck op. Learn to wrench fuckin numale

Best buy a spare hose, shit will be baked on by the time you're in need of a new belt.

>have American pickup
>Radiator has no drain
>Transmission has no drain
>Differentials have no drain
>Power steering has no drain

The lowest parts of the cooling system and the power steering are situated right over cross members so even with the bottom of a 55 gallon drum as a catch pan it still goes all over the floor

I hate the stinger too but of all the things that can go wrong on a direct injected twin turbo V6 you choose the belt...

>kia owners
>working on their cars
lmaoing at your life

Big concrete mixing tub.

You should have got an avalanche it has a drain for everything. It makes servicing super easy

You could cut up some plastic and just make custom tubes with holes at the bottom

Too bad the 4l60e and their 10 bolt woth govlok is trash, ik this because mine failed at 180k miles and have had others do the same. Rear end is a pos i killed mine pulling a small stump housing bent and now whines. Ford trannies seem to get way over the 200k mark. A gmc savan with a 4l80e takes you into the 300k+ without touching the tranny. Why did gm jew the silverados and suvs with a shit tranny. I wouldnt mind paying an extra 4k for a 4l80e option well worth it in the long run.

The Commodore doesn't have this issue

>undo hose
>change belt
Woah

What's so terrible? Disconnecting a 3/8 diameter oil cooler line. Modern belts (OE anyways) easily last 100k miles. So this hose needs undone at most twice in the cars life?

I guess we've forgotten all of the motor mounts, tensioners, etc which have needed pulled on so many other motors. Or the v6 hondas that need 300lbs of force to walk in the tensioner.

Have fun with bad turbo seals. Promise

Would you have to bleed the cooling system after changing the belt?

You think that's bad?
I have to pull me engine to so an accessory belt.

You don't need to worry because you've obviously never owned a new vehicle. People buying new cars don't work on their own cars, that's why there are warranties, peasant.

>warranty
worry