/mbgg/ - Mobage General #734

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wd4rUgi7zE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Momiji was in the wrong.

I love playing kusoge with /mbgg/!!

youtube.com/watch?v=6wd4rUgi7zE

What is the stronkest japan steel folded 1000 times the equivalent of Excalibur and Durandal on Tenka?
Not appear yet on the game lore?

Can anyone beside Liam do that high damage?

Yes, every slash type can in that fight

.t EOP shitter who doesn't read thread

>Got 1 red from 500-gems on Tagatame again
>Dupe Sakura this time
What are the chance of this happening?

wow rude.

trick question. as a connoisseur of japanese history and media i can tell you without a doubt that all japanese swords (katana) are superior to western garbage.

>she sees your wallet

She was in the wrong and should be bullied over and over for it.

So if I rerolled for the S-rank Theresa character in JP honkers, what should I do now as a newfag?

Like whats the best/fastest way to make her strong? Any recommended weapons/stigmas for her? And someone mentioned her A rank being farmable without limits but where exactly do I go for that?

Finally finished my rerolling in Shironeko.
I got both MC and Iris 5* with Iris motif.
Also got Mana with the free 10 rolls and got her motif after.
Now time to reroll in Honkai for Theresa.

Whale when her gacha is in, which is gonna be not for a few days since they went with those sword one instead. Seems weird choices all around but what can you do.

How many rolls for MC and Iris?

I said that, and I was incorrect. The easy stages of her gaiden drop her fragments, but only the first time.

But there are a bunch in the gaiden quest missions, probably more in the sections not opened up yet.

You can also trade for them with the gold pocket watches and some other items from there. But those might be better for saving for stigmata and stuff, dunno.

No 4* crosses available yet, so you'll have to make do with a 2-3* one for now. Probably just use the quest one from running 10 missions with her.

I did 6 10 rolls.
Got Iris in a single roll when i made the account then got her again 2 times in the first and second 10 rolls.
Only got MC at the 6th one.

>Wings as a bra
UNF

aw shit how did I not notice that

How does she cover her breasts when she flies?

wat gam

We have the big five. What google translator gives me about them :

Mikadzuki Munechika ( the leader )
Doujigiri Yasutsuna ( the demon terminator )
Oodenta Mitsuyo ( the perfectionist who lives a life without any inconvenience )
Onimaru Kunitsuna ( it was treated as a tool to slash her enemies, but MC brings her to light )
Juzumaru Tsunetsugu ( Highest spiritual power )

The reason the big five didn't appeared so far is because they're out in expeditions clearing the strongest demons while Mesamune, the Shingengumi and the weaker ones are protecting the city. Even Kogarasumaru can't top them.

I can't read moon. Take everything i said with a grain of salt.

>accidentally sold EX rune
Please tell me they aren't exceedingly rare.

Maybe she hopes nobody looks up.

Which girl color is which sord?

異世界からのノノ

They're super rare user, you're fucked
I have 30 of them and don't even use them, you'll be fine

>Ex rune
They stupidily common now, have like 50 sitting in my inventory.

Big breasted in the right : Mikadzuki Munechika
Blond one : Oodenta Mitsuyo
The red one : Doujigiri Yasutsuna
Eyepatch : Onimaru Kunitsuna
Pink hair : Juzumaru Tsunetsugu

I like to think the "divine acessories" on Tsuda means she'll be part of the big five someday. But that's probably not the case since most of them don't even wear nothing like that.

Amusing, I thought
-White Gold Munechika
-Red Black Doujigiri
-Pink haired ara ara Odenta
-Chuuni eyepatch Onimaru
-Purple bewbs Juzumaru

2 from five and somehow Mikadzuki didn't give a vibe as the most beautiful sord. She reminds me of Aqua. I think I will roll for those legunds if they come out.

Oh thank goodness. I always get worried when I do dumb shit like that.

I see screenshots of CN Theresa exchange needing only 1 item but the JP shop needs 3 different mats

Did they make her a lot more annoying to farm?

You're not going to run out of those, but they're fairly rare compared to other runes.

>Selling 4* event weapons from Tales of Rays give 5 prisms
>Dailies give up to 7 gems now instead of just 1
Not bad. Too bad the gacha rates is still unforgiving.

Eyepatch looks like a best.

Yeah eye socket sex is my fetish too.

Burn all the guns

What happened at the end of Zero Chronicle?
What is the MC we are uisng, why is his hair turn red?

candidate for king of darkness
red hair is him after amnesia and losing all his powers

I see that some map in zero chronicle ask for an item to be able to explore everything (like the hook).
Do i get them by continuing the event or do they come from the main story?

yes

He never become King of Darkness did he?
If Zero Iris can shape-shift into White Cat, who's the current Catra?
What about the Black Cat on Quiz Wiz Mobage?

why is purple mei so bad compared to orange mei

It's further in the event

Thanks i don't have to rush the main story then.

>get two ping hai today
>one ning hai
>already have gotten two ping hai
>also got a second vestal
>still no vampire

Man. at this point the only other boat I haven't gotten out of the light cube is Yubari.

What's the risemara / is it gweilo friendly?

She's fine but it takes a while to make her really good while Assault is decent from the start, plus she's easy to gear and use.

S Mei has a great Leader Skill, great QTE, decent damage when stacking lightning damage and against paralyzed enemies, great ultimate skill, but her attack speed and range are shit so her main source of damage is her shitty branch attack.

Meanwhile you can simply give Assault Mei +% combo gear and do her branch attack to attack a billion times.

Have one without the text.

>nip name
>gweilo friendly

>still no vampire
Is she even in gacha now? Wasnt she event limited or something like that?

She was put in the gacha sometime last week, the patch that added the wedding rings.

That boss rush on the final stage of zero chronicle surprised me, I thought I was done after the factory boss and stopped looking at my screen and looked back when 2 of my characters were already dead

Cute bug, I hope they don't patch it.

Yandere exhibitionist is yes

>faking being disabled

Appeal lost.

Excuse me, but she is disabled. She's a chuuni with crippling autism.

Eyepatches arent for the disabled, they're for the chuunis covering their demon eyes

Have you learned nothing?

It's much more attractive if she's actually missing an eye instead of just being a dork.

You can remove it for her if you want.

You're sick

Is there any way to get more crystals early in Houkai so I'm not rolling only twice every reroll?

She killed Shironeko.

Thanks for the clean images user. Tenka art warms my heart.

I want to break her wrist.

>What about the Black Cat on Quiz Wiz Mobage?
Wiz turned into a Black Cat. I forgot the reason though.

I used vpn to install Terra Battle way back, however that method doesn't seem to work anymore with other games, even when changing adress of account or removing payment options.

Is a vpn generally not enough anymore, or would i have to use another region's payment method to get it to forget it used to be bound to Austria?

Do any of you play mobile games on your PCs? How?

I've been having trouble with this recently too. Are you using a vpn on your phone or your computer?

nox

iOS? I thought making a new account and loading a JP iTunes gift card was enough to force your region.

Android emulator.

Works on android too
Load an US playstore card on an US playstore acc and it'll be forever bound to USA with VPN or without VPN. I assume this works to bind an account to JP too but you'd need to get a playstore card in yen for this.

Does Theresa acount as Physical/Melee damage or Ranged damage when it comes to stigma stuff?

The real question here is why.

>Reroll for weeks when Honkers got its jap release
>Get nothing, still link like 10 accounts to different google accounts
>Download the game again since 10 free rolls
>Get not even a single S from my 10 rolls in all my accounts
> Get S Theresa in a single
Welp, I can finally start playing this after months.
How do I get the pink rabbit girl, is she nit gachable?

I'm poor.

Because I rather just grind on my 2nd monitor instead of looking down at my phone or tablet constantly?

Computer
Android

You could pirate and play all sorts of games on the PC and you choose to play mobile games?

Yes, because they last longer than a day.

I also already do that. One thing doesn't stop the other from happening.

Forget she exists and focus on making your S-rank strong or you'll be in for a lot of despair/suffering

Doesnt waste phone battery
Doesnt set my phone on fire when playing resource intense games
Looks amazing with games like Azur Lane which use high quality 2D art

I still keep a copy of my favorites on my phone aswell though

She isn't in the gacha right now. You have to play in the Open World and gather mats to buy her fragments.

Dont bother replying to the kusoge retard, we still dont know why he's still here when he hates everything in this thread

Don't tell me what to do, thread police-san.

Is there a minimum amount or can i just buy the cheapest card possible?

this desu, i've been playing off and on since release and wasted my gems on the character gacha trying to get a 2nd s rank instead of the weapon gacha and not having good weapons sucks.

>the guy who flips his shit when someone says kusoge is back

Cheapest works
Having balance on your account locks it to that country forever so keep in mind that if you load it with yen then you wont be able to pay with USD in the future

He's been at it a lot lately with his thread derail attempts. Just stop replying to the idiot.

Wouldn't you be able to load it with yen to do the same?

Having a 2nd S-rank is overrated

I'd gladly trade this second S-rank for a matching weapon for my favorite S-rank. And I mean I'd actually do it but I doubt anyone here has that and would trade it away.

Only 1 currency allowed per account. So if you load it with one then you cant use another one until you spend the last cent on your balance.