What went wrong?

>pigfat
>CVT
>interior quality is worse than the fucking KIA
>only seniors and lesbians drive them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wn417s1ZtxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought that the WRX interior was so-so as well, then I got into an Elantra and realized that there other economy cars are either even worse or just as shitty. They fool you in photos because they use lots of different swoopy shapes, highlights, and colors but then you actually sit inside and everything is the same hard plastic and painted faux "aluminum" and chrome.

At least the ergonomics in the WRX are fucking great. Good old knobs for all the important functions, a high quality reverse camera (better than the caddy I tried out), big simply head unit, just everything you need and no stupid bullshit. Veeky Forums complains all the time about hour modern cars are overloaded with pointless infotainment and electronics but the WRX remains an honest sports sedan.

Oddly enough, the current gen WRX/STI in Limited trim levels feel like Lexus in comparison to the Impreza WRX/STI of previous generations.

>Oddly enough, the current gen WRX/STI in Limited trim levels feel like Lexus in comparison to the Impreza WRX/STI of previous generations.
very well said. I owned a '13 and a '17 wrx and the difference in interiors is staggering

>complains about interior quality and then speaks of seniors and lesbians in the third person

Something doesn't add up.

Actually Subaru has been making money hand over fist. Sales have been growing strongyear over year for like the past decade. They used to share a factory here in the US with Toyota and now they bought out the rest of it so they could keep up with demand.

Subaru probably just got lucky. They had a fully AWD lineup just as the marketing for AWD swung into full gear and everyone thought they had to have it. Plus they already had a reputation for being the outdoorsy, family brand right when appearing outdoorsy and sporty became all the rage among white people again. They were also clever enough to basically turn the Outback into essentially another SUV even though it's a "wagon" (they just lifted it). Now they essentially have FOUR SUV's during a time when SUV's are the only cars that people want to buy - the Crosstrek (XV), Forester, Outback, and soon the Ascent.

Then they also officially "separated" their sports car brands from the Impreza. The WRX and STI, meanwhile, are still among the most popular sports cars for young people - it's certainly the most popular Japanese one besides maybe the Miata. WRX is 300hp and history behind it.

Everything just happens to be working out perfectly for them (so far) - the next 2 decades will probably hinge largely on how effectively they can transition to electric drivetrains.

Also, Fuji Heavy Industries itself is changing it's name to Subaru, what does that tell you?

>interior quality worse than the fucking KIA
Kek, you're definitely the Stinger shill

>electric drivetrains.
kill yourself

Mad Subaru loser is mad

This. It is the White college educated car of choice. Reliable, cheap to own, and the AWD meme/ utilitarian design seems sensible and pragmatic. Honestly Subaru seems to have gotten more popular over the years if anything.

Better than being a KIA shill and owner.

Pigfat? Every brand needs the extra impact zones for safety standards.
People like CVT - it is a good choice for mass market sales.
Subaru interior mimics the general utilitarian design - straightforward - and easy to clean.
Subaru is a youth brand. BRZ, WRX, STI, are all youthful cars. Outbacks and foresters are popular among outdoorsy young families.

What the fuck does kia have to do with this thread?

This is the worst damage control I've ever seen from Subaru fags. I'll enjoy my Honda Accord, thank you very much.

Read the OP you jackass, he claims KIA has better interior. Now kill you are self
>Honda Accord
Lmao so hard

Yeah keep trying to ignore Subaru's mediocre quality by saying OP is a shill
>lmao Honda Accord
I bought it with my own money. Fuck you busrider

everyone in Denver owns a Subaru

I had a Legacy GT Wagon with the 2 liter twin sequential turbo engine and 5 speed when I lived in japan. I was built like a bank vault and accelerated very well. It also burnt gasoline like a tank.

those are just the californian transplants. go to a ford dealership in colorado and all you see are F-150s.

>interior quality is worse than the fucking KIA

Looks like somebody doesn't know where the Impreza sits in Subaru's lineup.

>unreliable meme engine
>meme wheel drive
>boyracer faggots

I was forced to buy a sedan with a budget $30k and the wrx was the least cucked thing I could think of

>>interior quality is worse than the fucking KIA

What did he mean by this?!?

>unreliable meme engine
meme
>meme wheel drive
meme
>boyracer faggots
Only betas let other people's perceptions of them keep them from something. Become a chad.

What exactly do you not like about it?

>Chevrolet/GM-tier colorful tablet for children and women
>Photo is filtered and edited with a computer to hell and back.
Is that even a photo?

Only one of those is a problem with the interior styling. Apply yourself.

My second point indirectly argues that the interior is bland and there is a reason why their marketing team is trying to hide something through editing

is that supposed to be better? can you tell me how that interior is different at all, aside from muh buttons??

>their marketing team is trying to hide something through editing

>implying that every manufacturer doesn't do this
>implying that it has to be covering up something
>it can't just be to make the picture as a whole more aesthetically pleasing
and as a preemptive measure
>implying that manufacturers didn't meticulously clean the interior and carefully light interior shots to make them look better before computer editing

JDM brands outside of Toyota/Lexus shitting themselves hard

I actually think Subarus are quality for what they set out to be. Solidly built, quality and mostly reliable. STIs are respectable performance.

It's the faggot ass fanbois that make me dislike the brand and everything Subaru associated.

Subaru general?

I want to get better round out of my 2004. which catback exhaust would you recommend that isn't too obnoxious.

also catbacks don't need a tune do they? just the turboback?

you forget one more thing
>virgin tier

Is it a bigger exhaust?

subarus went wrong when they left the WRC, after that the imprezas got bloated and ugly and just terrible performing all aroumd.

1993-2007 imprezas are the only imprezas imo

youtube.com/watch?v=wn417s1ZtxA

understeer cuz of pigfat

I prefer Nakajima

How is a lancer evo compared to the wrx/sti according to Veeky Forums?

>CTRL+F vape
>0/0

Evo is considered by many to be a better track toy (better handling/less body roll/a bit quicker), but the STI has better interior/higher quality material, better AWD system
>people will fight over this post

His only chance was to recognize it early and rip hard right, powersliding the car.

Drive it like a fwd.

Brake hard before the turn. Turn the wheel while the weight is forward. Then apply power once you clear the apex

Looks like he was braking when it happened, rpm and speed were declining rapidly just before. Was thinking he needed to brake to load up his front wheels, did he brake too much? Did he died?

My nigga

So many California plates everywhere here in the springs. There are way more crossteks/outbacks on the road too. 100% assholes from California.