Why is this shit even allowed on the road?

Why is this shit even allowed on the road?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/index/1035008/trucks-cause-20-of-traffic-in-the-us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Manginas and thirsty betas refuse to put a stop to it.

I thought busses had their own HOV lanes

They're fucking annoying when they're doing 1/4 the speed limit. Does it really matter in some congested fuckhole with perpetual traffic like Europe?

Put every cyclist in a car and see how much better it makes your traffic.

to trigger babies like you

>Put a car into every cyclist and see how much better it makes your traffic.
FIFY

You're missing the point. The people that are already in bicycles should do their best to stay in their area and not block traffic for people in automobiles.

Wow you cyclists are definitely going to win new people with an attitude like that. Shit like Critical Mass was shown to make people oppose cyclists even more.

And what area is that when the municipality is too ignorant to install bike lanes?

To infuriate you assmad cagers, and to increase our longevity and improve our health.

>Shit like Critical Mass was shown to make people oppose cyclists even more.
And shit like everyday traffic makes you hate drivers even more.

I assume it's just to piss me off.

>Shit like Critical Mass was shown to make people oppose cyclists even more.
This is bullshit.
When I was sitting at a light for 15 minutes. Watching cyclists pound on people's hoods, swear and flip off cars.
I realized I wanted to be one of them.
The police stood by and protected them from repercussions.
The cyclists were free.

Critical Mass is just bullying of the masses, a childish "revenge" for every time cyclists pissed their pants when a car driver with more important jobs honked at you.

Everyday traffic is just bullying of the masses, people who think they can do anything they want because they're in a big metal box.

>too ignorant
Munincipalities bowing down to a small angry minority at the cost of a driving majority is a big waste of road space and tax dollars.

Seoul tried to install bike lanes due to bikers getting triggered, but it caused traffic and everyone hated it so it was removed.

You know what's a waste of space and tax dollars? Paving more and more asphalt so people can drive drive around one by one in two ton boxes.

wut

Majority rules, nigger. Now go hug the curb.

Everyday traffic is bullying by the masses. I noticed after sending the post, this ain't my first language.

Cars are faster and it can carry much more. It is convenient too. That's why we like it.

They are much more than wasteful "two ton boxes."

Average motorcyclist IQ more like.

They CAN carry more, but 90% of the time they carry a single person and maybe two bags of groceries.

Now what rational person would agree that the majority should listen to what a minority says?

The majority is fucking retarded and agreeing with them is a dead giveaway that you're wrong.

Cars block you from the elements, they are much faster, can go much further, people of any body condition can use it, it can carry multiple people if needed, et cetera.

In a perfect world, everything a person needs would be close to where you live, but that's not how reality works.

Stop being fat and stop designing retarded cities completely around cars, and that's most of the problems already solved.

personal bias alert

>what is exercising after work
Sorry dude, but I can afford to eat healthy and exercise during the time I save driving to and from work.

Stay cucked, cycleboi

Joke's on you, I'm actually quicker cycling than driving, and I don't have to waste my free time mind numbingly repeating exercises to stay fit.

>Cyclists actually think cycling keeps them fit
Holy shit lol

Good for you. Not everyone lives near work like you do.

Also, exercise is fun, wtf are you talking about.

Not in the Netherlands we have roads for the bike riders

>muh crossfit autism

Nope, try again soy boy.

>crossfit is all he can think of when it comes to exercise
You never exercised or something? You must be one of those cyclists with huge legs and tiny arms.

You can cycle 20 miles faster than I can drive 20 miles?

Lycrafag genocide best day of my life. Leave the cycle lanes to the people who just ride around and don't throw their bikes at people because someone didn't obey a road sign to the letter

>i'm helping with the traffic problem
>by making traffic worse
round these retards up and put them in camps, unless they ride on the footpath like normal human beings

German fag here.
autism two wheel lanes are very rare, those gaylords are everywhere on the countryroads.
It annoys me so hard and it´s a safety risk for all.

Coming around a corner, fucking cyclists in 3 lane mode with 10km/h.

I mean it´s not their fault, they don´t have alternatives, except to stop beeing gaylord autism fags.

My commute is 2.5 miles. Sorry to hear you live in an American suburban wasteland.

>dubble dubs
This is pretty much my favorite picture.

So everyone that doesn't live in overcrowded cities filled with minorities, high living and rent expenses are inferior to you?

Why are people of /n/ such elitist snobs? No wonder people outside their cyclist community hugboxes don't like them.

>waah waah waah the people that actually contribute to paying road taxes and keeping the roads in good condition are bullying me
it's not like the roads are built for accommodating cars OH FUCKING WAIT

So you're admitting to being a dumbfag as well as cycle autist?

Get a car/motorbike you poor piece of shit.

I'm not sure why diesel trucks are allowed within cities either. Vehicles that can't make a left turn without flattening someone or spewing tons of pollution should be banned.

The beautiful thing about cars is regardless of how long my commute is, I can do it in plainclothes no matter the weather or time of year. I can also decide I want to have dinner with friends at that one little pub a couple towns over and be home in a matter of minutes.

They don't just stay in the cities, they are part of the inter-state commerce, or are vehicles used to pull heavy loads. Try to do that with your bike.

>big truck comes your way at speed
>duuh, day thing flatturn me, what do?
are cyclecucks really this retarded?

why do people who hate cars come to Veeky Forums?

Ok ride your bike from Katy to downtown Houston in the summer wearing a business suit then. Bikes are a stupid method of transportation. Though I am for using trains as an alternative to cars. They should lay down heavy rail and use high capacity trains to get to and from the suburbs.

/n/ invasion

because they're jealous that they're too poor to afford a car, basically a fox and grapes thing

I've always wondered about this- how do you drive home after driving to the pub? I always end up bussing to drink with friends because I don't want to drive drunk.

They have no reason being within cities. Moreover, there are way too many trucks on the road. Diesel trucks cause massive amount of traffic because they're too big and slow for most commuter highways. Along with pollution, trucks also cause the majority of damage to pavement.

qz.com/index/1035008/trucks-cause-20-of-traffic-in-the-us/
>While trucks represent only 4% of the fleet in highways in the US, they cause 20% of the traffic in the country.

>be sub < 100 iq trucker
>make an illegal left turn and kill a pedestrian in a crosswalk

I am unironically in favor of banning all trucks.

Carefully

You just don't drink enough to get drunk, or you just get drunk first thing and then chill out the rest of the evening till you can drive again

>we need less twucks and.....excue me for a minute

Lol are you one of those fags that thinks trains should make deliveries to every store?

Okay, genius, it's easy to criticize, but do you have a better solution?

America, and even places like Europe are too wide for a centralized freight system (e.g. via rail). You need heavy trucks to transport things from freight trains to more specific areas.

Maybe next time you order a dildo from Amazon, you will appreciate the dirt cheap shipping costs.

can you refute a single argument I've stated truckerfriend?

.........MOR BIKE LANES

You are selfish. You want to ban trucks for a small amount of safety that mostly benefits bikers, while fucking up the world's economy. Good job.

bikelets blown out of the toilet

>Implying I'm a biker
>Implying I said that trucks should be banned outside of cities

Given the absolute retardation of all the truckerfags here, I think the next best step would be to remove all drivers from trucking. Platooned trucks that can

-merge properly
-stay out of the left lane
-do the speed limit

would be a huge step in the right direction

>this kills the trucker

You mean small 98% white towns.

Also I do have a car still, but it's a boring econobox that I don't need anymore since I've started cycling to work, and I'm planning to get rid of it in favor of a vintage project for the weekends.

>it's impossible to like both bicycles and cars, but not as a solution for mass transport

>trucks should be banned inside cities

What is your solution, create more middlemen and even more pollution?

whyd u post a pic of yourself

Local distribution can be electric with zero issues because half the day is spent unloading and the other half is spent sitting in traffic, doing about 50 miles all day. Leave the diesels to do long distance, or better yet put the shit on trains in the first place.

BTFO

Or maybe put all the cyclists on a train.

and drive the train off a fucking cliff

Local distribution electric vehicles will still be large delivery trucks. They will obstruct traffic and flatten cyclists.

And I'm not just talking about shipping delivery boxes and mail. Freight trucks also deliver straight to places, which makes things cheaper and faster. Local distribution will only be a hassle.

I like where this solution is going

I approve, and it will drag the world's average IQ up

>Veeky Forums: MORE CARS MORE TRUCKS
>/n/: nuanced, heuristic approach using the best solutions available

self driving trucks will remove this problem

Nearly died the other day cause of some oncoming retard trying to overtake a cyclist, but lived thanks to my sicc reactionz

Why the fuck do other drivers think it's a good idea to overtake on a corner

>London
Reminder all cyclists in this pic are going to die from diesel fumes

Fake
Also the solution is ban bicycles on roads

Easy peasy with swap bodies, which of course Ameridumbs have never heard of.

I hope everyone in London dies of diesel fumes

Or, just hear me out on this. Or...

We take back all the inter-city highways and main roads.
Tear down all the bull fucking shit schools, houses, and large businesses.
Fucking ban cyclists, build bridges for pedestrian traffic.
And then raise the speed limit of the road to 55.

In literally every town I've seen, the main road, or even stayed highway going through it has a FUCKING school on it and they lowered the speed to 25. Fuck these people and fuck their town for this. It's bullshit.

I agree, but still most drivers deal with cyclist in a dangerous way

Large trucks still belong in large cities as most of them deliver directly to businesses- as I said before

>me driving fast is more important than general education
Must be great living in a country where people take pride in idiocy.

i'm not even a cyclist, they just aren't as big a problem as angry virgins like you make them out to be, get a fucking grip already.

>maybe put all the cyclists on a train
Put the train on the cyclists.

Our roads are large and permissive enough to not require such time consuming and costly things. Drive into the city, drop, and leave

>driving to work
>come into 30 zone
>stuck behind bicycle cuck
>finally pass him
>come to traffic lights
>it goes red
>stop and sit in the front of the queue
>check mirrors
>see bicyclet slowly approaching in middle of the road
>watch him pass my car
>"where does he think he's going"
>stops passed the line and in front of my car
>rinse and repeat 10 more times

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, you NIGGER.
Build the BULLSHIT FUCKING SCHOOL NOT ON A HIGHWAY.
Go build it off of a suburb and build necessary infrastructure specifically for it. Not just ROB the infrastructure from a pre existing main road.

Go fuck yourself, you entitled little cunt. Public facilities are built where there's the best connectivity for them and the most people can make use of them, not where they disturb retards like you the least.

>Cycle cuck runs red light
>Cycle cuck changes lane without looking
>Cycle cuck tells me to start cycling
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To poland

>this entire thread

>his only physical exertion comes from minor cardio in the form of riding a bike
>thinks lifting would 'waste my time numbly repeating exercises'
>thinks he's fit from this
Holy fuck user