Albion General /albg/

>What is Albion Online?
From their website: "Albion Online is a sandbox Massively Multiplayer Online Game set in an open medieval fantasy world. It has a fully player-driven economy; all equipment items are player-crafted. You can freely combine armor pieces and weapons in our unique classless system – you are what you wear. Explore the world and tackle challenging PvE content. Engage other adventurers in small- or large-scale PvP, and conquer territories. Gather. Craft. Trade. Conquer. Leave your mark in the world."

>Is it F2P
Albion uses a Buy2Play model with an optional subscription.

>When can I play?
Right Now
>What do i do?
Start in Mountain cross and make your way to Fort Sterling then Join Baka

>How can i buy it?
Use my link goy, ill split the rewards :^)
pastebin.com/8G8nB4f1 (embed) (embed)

>Guilds
Currently, the only Veeky Forums guild playing is Baka
joinbaka.com
discord.gg/Tn5P373

>Builds
albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds

>Guides/Info/DBs
albionhead.com/en/
albionhelper.com/
forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Board/75-Beginner-s-Questions/

Other urls found in this thread:

albiononline.com/en/killboard/guild/YwlzOlMVRRq8N76g4Nvsyw
albiononline.com/en/killboard/guild/O386xjOERpmNhmaPcmJS3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(embed) (embed) (embed)

My name is Stunt Flores

Guys I had the most amazing dream last night. I dreamt that I got married to Nvy!

She looked absolutely beautiful and my heart was overflowing with pride and admiration. As she led me to her bedroom and shut the door watched her make her way to her bed and laid there in her wedding dress with anticipation in her eyes. As I began to get undressed the doors burst open and in walked three massive thug niggers. They shoved me to the side and I fell in a chair next to the bed.

These brutes tore off most of Nvy's wedding dress and started fucking her relentlessly. I recognized them as members of her Blacked.com live stream crew and I watched as those massive nigger dicks that were four times bigger than mine were completely ruining her holes. As that thick black meat rod tore free from her mouth and throat she said "Now sit there like a good little cuck and be grateful you get to watch." At that point I didn't feel upset or angry. As a male feminist I respected her life choices.

I reached out and held her hand, reassuring her that I will always be there for her. I felt her quake as orgasm after orgasm rippled through her body from that animalistic nigger fucking. Those beasts came so hard their semen even splattered me and I knew she was going to get pregnant, but I didn't care. I would raise that child like my own and always be there for them. Nvy then spat a mixture of hot nigger cum and her spit all over my pathetic mexican dick and I thanked her for the privilege. Then I woke up with an erection harder than Trump's Wall, but cried for half a hour straight after realizing it was all a dream.

>shilling a referral link
take a hike, kike.

Had to make sure abbu didnt get the OP again. What a cancerous fuck

shit.post

Threadly reminder that this game is a shitty grindfest with barely any content. If you're thinking of buying it, don't.

Been working on my drawing while waiting for my farm to grow, r8? Albion inspired.

Reminder that if you're bored in a sandbox MMO you're in the wrong guild. (join Baka)

so far, you're kinda right, theres been nothing but grinding since the beginning.

official non-dad vg guild when!?

>not joining dad and his baby boy
user its like you enjoy hurting yourself

At least I didn't shill my referral link. Looks like AHx is going to war with Baka. Their active 20 (meme)bers are fucking trash anyway. They also actively recruit via global chat. top fucking kek
Yeah official guild is AHx
>Join dad guild
>get kicked for saying nigger or using jew as an adjective
top kek #2

>getting gkicked because you told that annoying mouse on mic to shut it or use profanity
if i wanted to deal with someone elses child, i'd call your mum back :^)

Is the game worth buying this late into launch?

I've heard the resource market is already over saturated, is it really that bad?

How greify is it? Can I expect fun pvp or just a bunch of shitters?

>this late
user....

albiononline.com/en/killboard/guild/YwlzOlMVRRq8N76g4Nvsyw

vs

(its wrong we actually have 112 now)
Wanna step up lil sand nigger? Send our guild a mail we will come fight you

>Page 8

>pvp
the game is mechanically super simple, so it's not very difficult to get started in pvp pretty quickly. you'll get consistently raped if you don't find some mates in a guild though.

>LoL
>DotA2
>Hearthstone
>PuBg
>Overwatch
>All full of meme riddled spam and drama bs over MLG players

Seems about right

Reminder that all the stable anchor members jumped ship.

Baka will be dead in 2 weeks just before this game dies.

Pic related, Shogun threating any former baka who won't join the current failed version in albion.

Youre not gonna get in on the guldrush but the thing is most people playing dont understand what that is either no so you are not late.

>Baka BDO
also
>threating
Your fast and furious shitposting is bad

>Is the game worth buying this late into launch?

It's been 4 days...

What happened to the gold markets rapid inflation Its been stuck at around 80 for over half a day?

Is this it? is this where it evens out or should i continue hoarding?

It was around 500 during the last beta, wasn't it?

You do know Nova, that if Myelinated actually dropped bdo and went to Baka Albion, your band of cucks would have been thrown aside.

Gotta suck knowing you're basically plan B.

Pic related part of the convo where Shogun was Crying about Myelinated avoiding Baka Albion in /bdog/ discord.

Looks like hes taking the piss out of lil myels and talking shit about you bud

if you still play BDO you're not allowed to talk about games

Thats because Shogun got triggered Myelinated avoided the filler baka crew

Pic related, earlier chat logs from bdog

You're more delusional than previously thought lmao. All that time grinding in BDO has really rotted your brain

It will go up a lot on the 30th day when people need subs, probably even out around 100 until then.

Why weren't you guys included for AA Morpheus and BDO until you had to beg Shogun after the fact?

:thinking:

What seems to be the best going so far? The obvious choice will probably bottom out soon for obvious reasons, I'm not sure on the importance of the rest of the resources to make a guess.

What I was afraid of. Who seems to be top dog currently?

AHx PM Theris in game

Delusional and memory loss. Yikes

Join AHx

Baka full of drama

Everyone playing with burrito brain stunt know that he can't stay in one place for more than a month because hes afraid of commitment. Just like his dad was afraid of committing to raising him. So they join up, have fun for 1-3 months, then go about your lifes. Anyone else puffing this up into some "IM the REALEST BAKA MEMBER" drama is just petty and sad.

Some things that I've noticed:
The DPS increase from T4 to T5 is minimal while the costs increase greatly. Don't waste your silver on T5 gear unless it's armor or an artifact.

Also, buy gold while it is under 100 silver.

why all the drama between Veeky Forums guilds?
cant you guys just get along?
it's not even about the game, you guys are just personally insulting one another for no apparent reason

fucking manchildren

So do the russians still own everything now that the game is live?

IG name is Pomfer, currently just grinding up to t4/5 crafting/wearing/refining

>spoiler
but why

says not online

Theres no drama. its just a few scorned autists from old games they played, a stuttering 35 year old leaf and some random dickriders. Everyone in Baka Albion are good friends

just logged off for a bit, getting back on now

waiting now

Its a hit and miss in most cases except gold, i went 100% into stone and did amazing the first 24 hours, made aprox 700k, now however its not doing anyhting for me, herbs and alch is going so so, food apperently is great since literally everyone with a building needs it. Take your time and asses instead of doing like me and guess.

Do I have to join discord or just apply?

>apply
Just join AHx

>healing, oom
>tank medium health
>start channeling energy regain
>watch tanks health fall
>at last minute holy blessing -> desperate prayer
>his health shoots way up

Healing is fun in this game. This is a fun game. I hope its pvp isnt shit and ruins everything.

What does a red star by someones name mean? Guild leader?

Come to the Discord, someone will talk with you bub

There is 2 baka discords,

Bdo baka which is a stable guild for over a year.

Baka Albion which plays the Fotm mmo for 2 weeks then dies, and repeat

But bdo is a shit game

So the people playing BDO are so bored that they shitpost about another group of players having fun together? Im kinda confused here this is the Albion General

So far from what iv seen we got two guilds that dont like eachother, personally for me that only makes thing funnier however. Which one should i join? I got an island in the swamp with T4 herb/alchemy/stones, do you need me? Anyone just call out, im tired of doing this alone.

I doubt you would want to uproot. AHx is in Mountains with T4 forge/smith and a guild island in caerleon but you're more than welcome to join us

BAKA - Group of longtime friends that PvP all day, make dank memes and have a blast

Albion History X - 15 person streamer shilled guild that is trying to make money playing vidya.

how much does harvesting one spot of carrot seeds increase my farming fame?

Na, baka has fucked over pretty much every Veeky Forums guild it was alongside in a mmo (NFA, Yotsubacorp, Inner_circle)

so anyone who was in a non-baka Veeky Forums guild shitposts it

This
wrong 22 people and we're all from Veeky Forums while you guys are just shilling and recruiting openly in global

So is there decent PvE content in this game?

I joined ahx and it seems ok so far but they annoyingly want to just yap at each other in their voice coms, and not do wholesome forms of communication.

But is Baka even playing Albion? All iv seen is that some guy named Stunt is trying to get friends and not actually having a guild
I dont have a twitch account is that okay? I sont really care what you do in you free time but i feel having to subscribe tosomeones twitch channel is too much for a guild.

Nobody is making anyone follow my twitch. I haven't even linked it in two threads. This guy is just butthurt i mentioned it. I just stream for nobody in my free time lel

?

Alright to be fair i havent seen you link your twitch but everyones talking about it so i just guessed, can i still be in the swamp if your island is in Carleon? I cant craft V+ yet so i feel like i wont be needed there before i can.

You can join bro, PM Theris

>tfw you realize baka is actually playing albion and the arab is not shilling his twitch
what do?

Rule of thumb:

Baka flip flops between 2 Cliques.

Eve online players

Dayz players

Both these groups dislike each other, and generally one of the group drops out.

If the Eve online players are running it, it guild will last a long time.

If the dayz people run it they zerg recruit anyone and it falls apart in 2-3 weeks.

regardless of who is running it Shogun will only play 2-3 week if the game actually requires effort and he cant leech off the guild or get hand outs.

Baka Albion is entirely the dayz crew, since the other crew is Still playing BDO

I got aprox 200 hours in EVE and 3 hours in DayZ, so ill be a better fit in AhX?

ahx has an israeli with a cool accent.
also the guild leader has a plan so its promising.

That said i wonder if BAKA would bug me so much about voice chat

>Stallena and BigNasty aren't around to make NFA
The guild that lasted years

drop a code

nigger

I miss NFA, in all its incarnations.

If you plan to play more then a few week AHx

if you plan to only play 2-3 weeks Baka

>start game in highland
>sperging out because theres only like 20 trees in an entire zone
>completely quit gathering/crafting because of it
>see this

Is Fort Sterling still a laggy crash-trap?

>baka bdo doesnt zerg recruit
>guild isnt entirely made up of BDO randos

TERA and even the offshoot XIV guilds were amazing in their own rights
almost no drama, high member count, actually effective and known in the servers beyond griefing

>Grind hides.
>Sell.
>Repair/Upgrade to next tier.
>Buy gold with change.
>Repeat.
I'm going to be a Quadrillionaire come the end of the month.

BDO is a game based around how many Witch wizards you have

of course they would invite them all

so AHx are voicefags?

Yeah

>a BDO guild is made up of BDO players

At last I truely see

gay

You pretty much need a mic for Albion guilds, and I say this as someone who is in a non-Veeky Forums guild. MAkes it easier to coordinate PvP, plans, etc. The entire game is based around guild activities, it isn't a side thing like other mmo's.

I agree that decent guild chats in-game are comfy, though

>need
The proliferation of voice communication in video games is responsible for the blanket decrease in average player situational awareness. Instead of being attentive they become accustomed to following a constant stream of instruction instead of developing the skill to infer the proper action. To be the hardest core you must play in silence.

I say this as someone who was in a top clan in the 90s. Modern day gamers are a bunch of casual scrub fgts.

Yeah

Hellgates are PvP zones right? Can I lose my shit if I get ganked or are my items safe?

Youre fucked.

So that's a yes? I'm not actually in a hellgate right now.