This is literally the most beautiful car ever

this is literally the most beautiful car ever

The b8 is too obvious,you have to post something more realistic to trigger a fag.

It's a nice looking thing, too bad it's built for people who are generally shorter than a bar stool.

most beautiful volkswagen, for sure

FD is quite possibly the most beatiful sub supercar sportscar ever made, but the sirocco is insanely sexy too, the best looking of all hatches
and I think volkswagen is bottom of the barrel dogshit brand

Looks like it has downs

too
w i d e

>poor mans brera

>FD is quite possibly the most beatiful sub supercar sportscar
nah

Have you seen it in person? It only photographs well. Looks stupid long and weird in real life.

Its sad because it got the 3.6L V6 but it didn't get any upgrades on the suspensions.
It's noseheavy and handles like a pig. The 2.0TFSI is a much better combo. Hell, even the 3.2 FSI is sort of better.

Op here. I saw it in person and loved it, but I thought all the google image pictures did it an injustice.

itt: people with zero taste
this is the sexiest,most timeless car ever made

t. person with zero taste

Know that feel bro, had two Golf R32, under steering is the only steering you get, now drive a M2, it´s like heaven in comparison.

I would get a Scirocco if they were sold in Canada.

Git gud

polo and corsa, I know because good friend of mine is poor af and drove both.

not even the best 5 series

You are all wrong, the best looking BMW is still the M3 CSL.

Sorry but that´s a fact.

and also the worst car to work on that i know. absolutely satanic creation.

The new one is gross. The old one was sexy as fuck though.

Opposite of the truth.

zero
taste

I am pretty sure we all agreed that 850 was the best looking BMW.

t. Tasteless retard

Old NSX is objectively better looking

T. boomertard

New NSX a sexy.

>Best looking BMW

That ain't the M1 Procar m8

up until you get to the front end
it's horrible

it's the best looking coupe
if there was an 8 series made around the time of the e38/9 it would have probably been a masterpiece

The M1 is a super rare and expensive supercar so it doesn't count.

You're all niggers its the Z3M
/discussion

"Supercar"

Z3 got voted for the car that´s most likely driven by gays.

Nigger are you blind

Now I am

>German pushrods

I think the NSX looked nice in the concept. What makes the production car worse for me is the grid in front. It makes it look to busy. Was it necessary? It's a mid engine car right? Also the headlights looked more dynamic in the concept. Just small details but with a big difference for me.

But the back is ugly anyways. A shame because the NSX had a cool back. Also wasn't the original NSX made to look like a jet? I am not seeing this in the new NSX. Why did they even call it NSX?

Thoughts on the E39 525d with the M57 engine?
Is it much more powerful than the 520i?
Is it bad for the 525d to be used almost exclusively in the city?

>What makes the production car worse for me is the grid in front. It makes it look to busy. Was it necessary?
I don't exactly know what you are referring to but they spent a lot of time in the wind tunnel testing and every inch of the car was designed around airflow.
>wasn't the original NSX made to look like a jet?
The only flying object i could ever picture the original NSX looking like is an old twin propeller cessna...
>Why did they even call it NSX?
Newest, sportiest most eXperimental Honda ever made.

do you really need a diesel?
i'd say get a 30/35 but you can't go wrong with any i6
never drove a diesel bmw but the 25ds have significantly more torque than the 20s so that has to make some difference

Not, not really. I just need it as an urban warrior. Low mileage aswell (under 10k a year) and mostly short city trips.

This is why I also factored in the E39 and even the E60 520i. Heard that most of them need headgasket and oring replacements tho right after purchase.

You could've posted better one

>Audi r8 looking front