Share your weird story´s of people reacting to your car

Share your weird story´s of people reacting to your car.

I´ll start because happened 2 days ago.

I got my brand new bmw M2 lci a week ago (same color like pic) and parked at a gas station while talking to buddy who´s washing his car 30m away. Group of 4 young dudes go to the car, taking pictures etc.

10min. later I go back to car, dudes still admiring car, talk to them a little and say I´m short on time and get in.

They jump in their car and follow me.
Okay they like the car and have fun chasing it a bit, I´m cool with that.
They follow me all the way home and i decide not to park infront of my house because reasons.

What do? can´t park infront of a random house and walk right onto someones property to get rid of the dudes.

Drive out of my town and shake them off, then return home.
I´m pretty sure they just really liked the car and just had fun following me, but got my navi stolen 3 times in a year and slightly paranoid now.

Even tough I love my car, the "weird dudes crowded around it factor" is much higher than I tought.
I´m not the outgoing look at my car kind of guy and even tough it´s pretty fun with nice conversation most the time, it can be a bit annoying.

So what have you experienced with your cars, I´m curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.fr/translate_tts?ie=UTF-8&q=Porsche&tl=de&total=1&idx=0&textlen=7&tk=10955.410374&client=t&hint=en
youtube.com/watch?v=0KAFrcu5PkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I had to trade in security for the car :P

lmao all this attention for a fkin M2? do you live in an area where BMW's are rare or something?

What the hell kinda place do you live in where people act like that?
>got my navi stolen
What the fuck, why would people do that?

>there are still people like this in 2017
Is this what its like being naive as fuck? Holy shit. What country and state do you live in OP?

Germany.
I think it´s because the car is kinda affordable.
As a young dude you look at it like dayum, if I deal some crack I can afford it some day.

Supercars are super cool but too far away from reality.
Idk why it draws to much attention, you can park it right next to a porsche gt3 that costs 3 times as much and most of the people still look for the M2.

I saw an M2 2-3 times until I got one, M4, porsche etc. you see every day a lot.

Cant you just outrun them? Theres some twisties in my are i know so when i can lose anyone who isnt in a fucking race car

Thats what I did, when I wrote "shake them off"
idk if thats a legit term you can use in english, but yes I "outran them"

>Germany

You forgot the ed hardy cloth

navi as in navigation or navigator?
don't park on the street

Like in navigation system :)
They altough really liked my steering wheel, got stolen two out of the three times.

Problem is I underestimated my driveway, it´s super steep and I wasn´t able to get the car over the edge.
Had it to be flattened out and now I park in the garage.

Never had any problems in Germany, but lately it´s really fucked up with crime. Not living in a bad area, you hear and read it everywhere.

lmfao people fawn over a shitty BMW
It's a mid-range sports car, OP, we know this is bait.

Why would you start a bait over a mid-range sports car?

The people fawning over it are refugees.

modern BMWs are so awful looking, it's like they were designed by a 5 year old

guter Köder diggi

because it gets replies, especially threads acting like a bmw is something special/unattainable

>steering wheel stolen twice
>navigation stolen three times
>get driven out of town by "asian" thugs over an entry-level bmw

What happened to your spines, kraut?

>WHOA NICE PORSH BRAH
>BRO IS THAT A PORSH
>DUDE COOL PORSH
>HOW FAST IS YOUR PORSH
>HOW MUCH WAS THAT PORSH
>HOW DO YOU AFFORD A PORSH AT 19 BRAH
>PORSH
>PORSH
>PORSH
>PORSH

Is the proper pronunciation too much to ask for?

>"asian"

That's only the brits

Yeah really, how hard is it for them to just say "INSECURE FAGGOT"

How else would you pronounce it?

He probably lives in a shithole small town. I’ve lived in one and people thought I was loaded because I had an e39 530i

porshuh

Mostly just old dudes telling me they had one lol

>my 280ZX
Really old guys saying they had one brand new, Filipino dads saying they used to race them, young kids asking if it’s for sale or if I’m gonna stance it

Just read the letters retards...

PorschE

>going to local auto parts store to get some wax, new sponges, cloths etc
>pulling up right in front of the store
>an employee outside just near me spots me pulling up and starts walking to me
>start wondering why he would
>get out of the car and he's right near me, i just say "hi, uh.. can i help you?"
>he says "when did you buy this car?"
>owned it for 3 years, tell him
>he lights up and is relieved, then tells me he's looking at buying one and the one he just saw was the exact same color with the same wheels
>has a look over it and asks me a few things
>then offers to buy it off me for much more than its value
>"sorry man, means too much to me personally"
>he understands but we just talk for a while in the store while i buy my stuff
>guys a total bro and i still see him any time i'm at the store
Pic related of course.

We had a foreign exchange student at my college from sweden who had all of this except the ferrari shoes

Not to mention the disabled who think that having a Porsche is overpriced, I am always amused by the reaction of children who see my car

I am parked at the drive while waiting some stuff, a family car parks next to me and I hear two children of 6 years old at the back throw themselves on the wide open window: "Wouaw look at this Ferrari"

I have neighbors who have a child under 3 years old and he did not want to go home until I started my car, he just can't move, eyes on it.

The children (of the others) are funny

Porsch-eee?
Porsch-ayy?
i dunno I speak English and in English that e would typically be silent.
Next you'll be telling me something like you don't pronounce Nissan "nissan"

>I speak English
Who fucking care ?

Do you even try ?

translate.google.fr/translate_tts?ie=UTF-8&q=Porsche&tl=de&total=1&idx=0&textlen=7&tk=10955.410374&client=t&hint=en

>kek
youtube.com/watch?v=0KAFrcu5PkQ

cuz that model got LCI first. Pretty rare in late-2017.

>I'm at the pertrol station about to leave
>turn engine on
>guy is walking past teh front to pay
>turn lights on
>pop up hits im right on the knuckle and it clearly hurts
>he thinks I did it intentionally
>starts calling me a faggot
>I call him disabled and then drive off

i really want to fuck the puegot, toyota, citroen, mazda and lamborghini grills desu

What kind of dumbass doesn't realize he's too close to your car if he gets hurt by pop-up headlights?
>hahaha I'm gonna walk right next to this car no way 2500 pounds of moving steel can hurt me nigga just close your eyes

danny pls

>he hasn't driven on a college campus
fucking knuckle-dragging soyboys will walk right up in front of your car like they don't have a care in the world

Was erwartest du auch von Kanacken

dies uezs

>HOW DO YOU AFFORD A PORSH AT 19 BRAH

You get a used poor man's 911 dirt cheap.

Why didn't you park in your garage? You must have one if you purchased a new m2.

It's pronounced 'porch' you pleb

>getting dinner
>come back outside
>my car is surrounded by civics and subarus
>people standing around
>cruise or meet or something
>my windscreen wipers have like 3 pieces of paper under them
>try and remove them and slide into my car unnoticed
>"hey man, is this yours?"
>he asks me a few questions
>"do you drift it?"
>"no, it's just a weekender"
>"what a waste."
>now he's just being a cunt
>inevitable "want to sell it to me?"
>keeps trying to convince me while i'm trying to leave
>eventually get out of there

a few days later

>that guy finds me on facebook and starts messaging me
>starts telling me i don't deserve the car
>tells me i should sell it to someone who will use it properly
>go into his facebook profile
>pictures of him standing on the roof of a totalled 350z

i'm used to people asking to buy it but this guy was standout the faggot of the year

sounds like your typical drift fag, can't comprehend why anybody wouldn't turn their clean classic into a shitty drift missile.

Can you post the pic of him standing on the 350z? This sounds too good to be true

Beautiful car

Classic, there´s always this one dude that goes full fag.
They always want to buy your car, but if you name a realistic price they bitch out.

The only reason they ask you to sell it, is to make you believe they could afford it.

Like yeah fucker, driving around in your fucking 2k corsa convinced me totally that you could afford my 80k car.

>kinda
>dude
>super cool
>to

ALl the words that gave you away as an american.

Kraut English is way too proper and they dont have enough understanding of it to relax the rules like a sweet american can.

lol your car has a properlor in it
>german engineering

Oh yeah that guy is definitely American, or if he is German he probably talks to Americans all day long.

It’s their cultural mindset, even in America I have had German professors who were very deliberate and strict with how they spoke.