Took my car in to get painted, are these mismatched colors that bad? How can it be fixed?

Took my car in to get painted, are these mismatched colors that bad? How can it be fixed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53XWt-S_CyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes it is that bad. Paint the whole thing.

They didn't blend the panel lol, they just shot it with paint and threw it on.
Lazy ass niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=53XWt-S_CyA

Jesus. I am sorry OP. You probably could've touched it up better yourself. Maybe u still can?

I actually asked them not to in order to save $90 lol. Really regret that now. I had another panel painted on another car with blending and it turned out just fine.

>cheaping out on your paint job

Lesson is learned. Is too late to have it blended without having to repaint the whole fender and shit all over again?

I don't know for sure, but when they do it they'll have to clear coat the entire panel again no matter what.

Oh yes, I am aware of that. I mean, they should just be able to throw some pain in the middle and blend it into both panels, right? I just don't understand how the other panel came out perfect without any blending but this one didn't. I mean, I don't notice it and no one has. I really only notice it under certain lighting but fuck does it piss me off now.

I mean they might be able to just blend it like that, I don't really know the process well enough to say for certain

lol you caused this dude, if it were blended you wouldn't see the difference in colors.

>I just don't understand how the other panel came out perfect without any blending but this one didn't
Every time you mix paint it's different than the last batch. every single time.
That's why you always blend panels, you might get lucky and it matches but 90% of the time it wont match and it must be blended.
t. worked in a paint shop for a year

Any idea if I can just get it blended without having to repaint the whole fender?

You shouldn't have to get the whole thing done.

I see cars with paint blended within a panel all the time (after repairs and such) and they look fine.

Blending is painting the whole fender then bringing the paint over into the next panel in layers, each layer being lighter than the previous and extending out further than the previous.

Take it back to where you got it done and explain that the last time it was fine and matched and this time it didn't and just play stupid and act upset, they will probably take care of you and give you a deal.

>that fucking gap

DISGUSTING

Any idea how much it would be? Seems like I'd rather just wait for someone to hit my car again and get it done for free.

glad i wasn't the only one thinking this

>that panel gap
Even if you got it painted it would be obvious you crashed that thing.

I can't really say I have no idea how that particular shop would handle this, just go back to them and ask what they can do about it

If you cheap out on the beginning, it will cost more in the long run. Sometimes its not worth it.

>I actually asked them not to
retard amerifat muscleshit

For $90 dollars you couldn't hav
OP you dug your own grave

>I actually asked them not to in order to save $90 lol.

If that helps you can be sure that they did have a BIG laugh about you once you left the building.