>RWD, rear engine, under 2000lbs, 110hp, 17k new

Ok why hasn't anyone ripped out the e-nannies, overboosted it and hooned the crap out of it yet? Is Yurop that poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYM4rOU1IYM
youtube.com/watch?v=TkxAm5ScOF8
youtube.com/watch?v=LWunDTK2bWw
youtube.com/watch?v=JOGFBWvI-eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I live in Canada and there is one of these that is exactly how you describe with an exhaust louder than a Mustang GT that is daily driven and he has it stickered out with sponsor stickers plus a bodykit and it's low as fuck to the ground, plus mud guards. It's a cool little doohickey. Too bad only faggots drive them because no real man can fit inside of one comfortably. Ha!

>normies don't care

>half-normie car enthusiasts don't know it's RWD and even then they think it's gay to drive a "woman" car and also don't want to void the warranty since ripping out the ESP totally does exactly that and the resale value goes down the toilet and that's what numales care about

They do look quite alright when lowered

Except they are used as small track cars on certain circuits all around Europe.

They modify them quite a lot, though (wider body, rollcage, interior delete, remap, etc.)

I'm pretty sure future Polish will jump on it like they did with the 126 (also rwd and used for mad as fuck rallying) once the Twingo can be had for 500 eurobucks

>Except they are used as small track cars on certain circuits all around Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYM4rOU1IYM

Needs a better exhaust

youtube.com/watch?v=TkxAm5ScOF8

Probably prevented by regular inspections or some shit like that

>3-cylinder engines

What the fuck is this vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=LWunDTK2bWw

youtube.com/watch?v=JOGFBWvI-eg

looks fun actually

I take peppy 3 cylinders over lazy "hybrid turbo 4cylinders" any day, thank you

>not wanting your car to sound like an angry motorbike

Mine sounds a lot nicer than a generic 4cyl at least.

>not the deliciously plump one

shame on you

>RR short wheelbase
>at all a good idea for skidz

Man I'm in canada too and theres some cunt in a black abarth whos louder then all hell and rips around all day

yes, short wheel base RR in combination with decent HP are a recipe for desaster.

that's also why this car is so heavily computer controlled and they don't dare to go over 110hp despite comparable FWD cars going for 200hp and sometimes even more.
but I bet this car will get quite a crowd once it reached the usual after product lifecycle shitbox status

because the new twingo is fucking trash you dumb amerimutt

better than the old one.

I can fit in a Fiat 500, can I fit in this? It seems p-cool.

>rear engine
>rear wheel drive
>basically a porsche
>who developed the Type 1 Beetle, the OG meme car
>the Twingo is a meme on Veeky Forums

We came full circle.

I think those steelies with the hubcaps and meaty tires always looked great.
those beetles with aluminum wheels look fucking disgusting.