/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/13/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/danganronpawiki/status/888383459626020864
pbs.twimg.com/media/DFQYSyGUIAAWMy2.jpg
twitter.com/chugiya_V3/status/879392100566970368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chiaki

Let's do our best to have a nice, cosy bread

I want to fuck Kaito!

Ouma!

Ishi!

TFW you go to bed early because tired and then wake up at precisely midnight feeling you just took a nice power nap and can't fall asleep again.

This is a good post.

Mugi!

Chiaki!

twitter.com/danganronpawiki/status/888383459626020864
Well...it's better than nothing I guess?

akamatsu-chan!piano edition!

This Amami story from the upcoming anthology looks like an ad for a dating sim. You have the popular girl nextdoor, your nerdy stepsister, and your borderline trap little brother.

I want to fuck Kaitwo

Mitty!

mm, I hate that feeling
Lying awake trying to force sleep can just be worse, I like making some tea and watching some nonsense rubbish on tv until I drop off again
Looks a bit...off?

These are your canon pairings for today.

Garage kits aren't official though, right? I don't think this one will be mass produced like the Naegi/Kirigiri ones.

Threadly reminder to treat Kotoko to some nice perfumes!

I want to dress her up

So they are already wasting figs on the garbage

>komaeda and souda segregated together
Good

>Mitarai/Chisa

>Mitarai/Chisa
>Komaeda/Soda
How can "The Hack" keep getting away with this?

It's not official. It's a one off figure made by an artist for special sale. Kaede, Ouma and Saihara are likely to get actual official figures for anyone to buy later but this figure won't be for sale outside this event.

Posting lewd best girl!

I want to fuck both of them

CELES~!

>Not Mage
Nah~!
pbs.twimg.com/media/DFQYSyGUIAAWMy2.jpg

MONACA~!!!

I'm gonna hope fuck Monaca!

>Aoi eating donut in front of Seiko
Poor Seiko.

>not being a magwitcgician

Ouma catching a mouse in an old-fashioned trap and microwaving it

What does he do after he microwaves it?

Eat it

S-source?

I think that counts as cannibalism

I want to use a Remembering Light to devolve Korekiyo’s IQ into half the size it used to be.
He’s going to be completely aware that he’s not quite as smart as earlier, and he’s going to desperately try to act as his old self would.
But he can barely remember his name, let alone what he was doing yesterday or the day before. He gets lost in his own house. Sometimes, he forgets how to walk.
Unfortunately, Hope’s Peak Academy has completely disowned him. He’s not much of an Ultimate Anthropologist anymore, after all!
And after seeing the disgusting, pitiful state he’s in, none of his former classmates want to get within five meters of him.
So imagine how shameful it is that one day, after he crashes into a wall for the fiftieth time, he’s forced to find someone to depend on?
So he’ll be forced to turn to me, his longing, dishonorable admirer. The only person willing to take care of the thing I turned him into!
Every day, I’ll carry Korekiyo out of bed. I’ll feed him breakfast, and read anthropological stories to him on the couch. Of course, he won’t be able to understand, so I’ll coo him when his frustrated tantrum starts.
After a long day, I’ll send him to bed with a cup of milk and some cookies. It’ll make his simple brain happy, at least for a short while.
It’ll make my heart flutter when he cuddles up to me,and finally calls me nee-san in a gurgle of sleepy deliriousness.
I love my adorably retarded Korekiyo.

Ah, I see you're a man of taste as well!

Saihara is my prince

Free speech was a mistake

You stole my bit
Not cool

I want Saihara to be my princess__________

Thievery is the coolest crime, unless it's intellectual property

Hi Mitty

I could really write pages and pages of this but i'll just give an overview. Here are the reasons Saihara is my ideal friend.
First off, Saihara and I are alike in ways that matter. He'd probably prefer to spend our time doing more quiet and subdued things, which I would wholeheartedly agree with.
Secondly, I like his sensitive and emotional nature. I think this is a way he and I could balance each other out. I'm a bit stoic and "manly" in regards to feelings. I could stand to open up and let things out more. Saihara can show me how. Similarly, I'll teach him to take charge of his emotions while respecting them. I often feel like my life is empty. Helping Saihara would bring me fulfillment
Thirdly, he's cute! I'm not gay, and I don't think he is either. But there's nothing wrong with spending your time in the company of attractive people, and I'd have no problem showing Saihara physical affection when he needs it.
In short. I think me and Saihara would get along and enjoy each other; I want a more emotional relationship in my life, and I think he's just adorable!
Saihara is my ideal friend!

twitter.com/chugiya_V3/status/879392100566970368

good choice

I just want to watch X-Files with Saihara

I want Saihara and Kaede to have a healthy romantic relationship with each other
I want Amami to walk into their lives and twist those feelings around
Over the course of a years or so of being friends with him, I want both Kaede and Saihara to develop romantic feelings for Amami, though they both still love each other the same that they always had.
Instead of bottling up their feelings in an unhealthy way, I want both Kaede and Saihara to admit the feelings.
I want them both to ask Amami to join their relationship.
I want Amami to accept the offer, having fallen for both of them as well.
I want Kaede to get a strap-on so she and Amami can spitroast Saihara.
I want all three of them to have a healthy, loving polyamorous relationship together,
and live happily ever after.

N-nice

>Watch Law and Order with Saihara
>His eyes light up whenever they find the culprit

Aw shit no Hiyoko post, I love Hiyoko! I want her to tie me up after I bump and run! To teach me the ethics of conservative values and trust!

>starts screaming at the TV at their objectively awful detective work

>Saihara knowing jack shit about detective work
This au is getting wild

He's better than anyone in Law & Order

More like Oma Cockichi

What does kiibo think of Monodam?

I'm a bit bummed Iruma didn't use/make and use those robot arms.

kiibo doesn't think

V3 but Saihara has a thing for violence.
He became a detective because he wanted to see what a dead person looked like. The feeling of examining a corpse was the greatest thrill he had ever felt.
In the killing game, Saihara almost passed out from overstimulation. Examining the corpses of people he KNEW, people who lived and breathed before him, makes his heart pump like a machine gun.
Watching the executions, Saihara could barely contain himself. He knew it was all so wrong, HE was all so wrong, but watching someone die violently in front of him sends lightning through his spine. He secretly loves every second of it. At night, he dreams of which classmates he think would have great executions, and how he'd like to have those carried out.

I want this now

Why would a robot have breasts?

I have no idea, ask the artist

I want Nagisa to sing in a Glassjaw cover band

Memory

Mitarai...

you fuckers get creepier by the day

Mitarai fucked Imposter while Kirigiri was off doing her own thing somewhere else

>kirianon wants a piece of that bacon gristle
Ha!

So a petabyte?

Koko! Laughed his ass off when the first thing he saw on Balween's twitter was a Maki body pillow!

>Normie bonus mode
>It's about all the kids going to school, making friends, and finding romantic adventure
>It'sSaihara dreaming about what his dead friends must have been like before they all got mindhacced.
>We're explicitly shown him going to sleep and having a fun school life with Normie Amami and Kaede and Kaito in his mind
>The mode is called something pathetic like "Saihara-Chan's happy dream paradise!"

Christ who cares

Explode this

What is she going to do to him?

I need a caption somehow user for consistency's sake..

First she's gonna plug in that Wii, then they'll play Mario kart

Why is Chiaki such a fucking casual?

hello friends let us discuss bullet rebuttal today

Could you beat her in Mario Kart?

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I like your new look Ouma-kun. Got a new haircut?

I want to push him down.

I'm glad you noticed!

Oh no, that just made him stronger

I'm still currently in the prologue, Kiibo and Ouma are so cute.

i want saihara to spank ouma

I want to beat the crap out of Saihara.
I want to catch him by surprise and clock him in the jaw.
I want to get on top of him when he crumples and just HIT him.
I want him to make horrified noises and flail his limbs as my fist connects with his face over and over again and I just brutalize this fucking guy, as I take years of violent fantasies and pent up rage and unleash them on a poor kid who was in the wrong place in the wrong time.
I want to stand up and stomp on him as hard as I can. I want to hear the squelch of shoulders dislocating, of joints being crushed, of femurs being broken, and of ankles being rendered useless.
I want to pick Saihara up and throw him without regard to his safety so that the impact his limp body has with the pavement almost puts him under.
I want to open his jaw and place a rock inside. I want him, in his dream-like state, to not realize the sheer anguish I am about to condemn him to. I want to bring my heel down on the top of Saihara's head at full force so that his jaw is completely shattered and all the teeth are forced into his gums (that aren't just fucking cracked).
I want to step back and admire what i've done. I'm going to be horrified later. The courts will put me away for good. This poor kid, this poor beautiful, fragile, child is going to be in therapy, both physical -and possibly mental- for years. I fucking ruined the best years of his life in ten minutes. This is all in the back of my mind. For now though, I just relish the image of the beaten and bloody figure, my internal hatred mateiralized into external pain.

Kiibo is a camera.

This is a good post.

This is a bad post.

reminder that i want to call ouma a cute girl

Oumaeda is cute! Best pairing!

I was never a fan of selfcest

I don't know if that's an insult or a compliment.
Thank you.
Wh-What?

Maki tortures Ouma to death, but gets away with it and survives to the end because Kaito crushed him before he died through a convoluted plan making him the killer in Chapter 5. This is all that's left of him.