/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread Fantastic Fanatical Faultless Fascinating Funky Friday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

OLD MEN

She's mine /pg/

Perpetual shitposting like, whoa, son.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

I love Ann!

FUCK GORO

shes mine /pg/

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

The expansion will have a road trip with the gang, and they'll make a stop in one quaint little town... a teenage nanako greets them and she may or may not get a crush on the MC, just warning the sister-complex nanakofags out there.

You will get the option to initiate the moon arcana social link with either Shiho or Mishima, depending on who you spend more time with before the day Shiho is supposed to jump. Shiho will still jump but she'll be in a wheel chair for a bit and do everything mishima does. Mishima still shows up in some of Ryuji's social links.

They're reducing the power of SP adhesives. They really want palaces to take a few days to complete, no more autistically doing it all in one day, characters who get knocked out are ejected from the palace like in Tartarus

Alertness is much higher now when being spotted, and getting 100% is a much more real risk. Ohya's confidant abilities will be reworked to increase the chance of treasure demons while keeping the "reduce alertness", it stays useful because of the changes to the difficulty.

If you're still reading this then, fuck, I dunno. Uhh, Hifumi is going to be a playable character. you have to beat her in an actual shogi match and the game does not explain the rules.

It's time you disappear

Fuck off Maki/aidsposter

no u

My dick

Sorry Maki, not gonna happen.

>p3 cast has cute designs
>the art style looks dated and doesn't work with the designs

never

THEY'RE STARTING TO FUCKING MAKE IMAGES MAKING FUN OF US

I'd be down for most of that. Except the sp nurf. That would be horse shit

Akechi died a virgin! A virgin!

They're not wrong, this one was more of a waifu dating sim than any other.

>a teenage nanako greets them and she may or may not get a crush on the MC

If they show a grown up nanako being a slut then I'm going to pull a Ken

Shit list

>Odyssey isn't even out yet

I've only played 2 games in this image. Is Yakuza worth checking out?

>Indyshit
>MuhFeminismshit
>Lowbudgetshit
>NotEvenOutShit
>AlsoassumingIndyShit

It's about time we all admitted P5 was a disappointment and doesn't deserve to be ranked among the greats of the year. Before 5, Persona was a pre-Nier series, and it's obvious that Automata has completely and utterly stolen Persona's thunder and audience. With SMT in decline and Atlus banking on a generic fantasy RPG now, Sega could be shuttering them any minute now.

>super mario odyssey isn't even out yet
sasuga
I know you're just falseflagging though. Stop it.

Apparently Soejima designed the characters to compliment the MC's design

>Gravity Rush 2
>great

I'm confused. Why does everyone have a vendetta against P5?

You will achieve NEVER BEFORE SEEN RESULTS!

Do you like 3D Beat Em Ups with both serious overall story but silly side objectives? Then yes.

What? Not at all. I thought this one was the worse at the waifu shit. I liked the dates you can to on, but i expected more.

It all comes down to a yes or no question at rank 9. In p3 you could start dating from like rank 5 and shit, the game was like "This girl likes you know, she'll get jelous and shit". In p4 it was like rank 7.

Obligatory Makoto post

Running the world?

did you make this

Yeah, Akechi's last skill is Debilitate at Lv70. Even with his poor damage output, that alone makes him a good choice for boss battles, since it frees up Joker to focus on pure damage (assuming you also have Ryuji and Makoto for Matarukaja and Marakukaja).
Apparently some players wait until Akechi joins to fight the Twins, since Akechi and Joker can double-cast Debilitate in one round to keep both of them debuffed.

He didn't, because he got fucked by life___.

a NEW AGE

That's something we'll have in common.

it was disappointing

Guys, what if they actually try to do another Marie and add a new character to persona 5? Is she automatically going to fail, or is there a case where you might accept her?

What if hifumi got a lot more story and was shoved into the plot, would you hate her?

I'm really scared that the august announcement is going to be some wack bullshit and I'll have been waiting for nothing. This is all I have man, I'm not going back to persona 4's dungeons and Tartarus!

This is it /pg/, the best waifus from each game.

Mitsuru
Naoto
Makoto

They all are really beautiful, smart but kinda clumsy at love and cute and shit.

We have a new problem. The Shadow Operatives.

They don't.

How? Because you couldn't fuck dudes? The west needs to grow up and stop throwing temper tantrums.

not really

Guess I'm buying it. Maybe I'll understand that Makoto meme now

It's popular, so it's super easy to rile up people for (You)s, and/or can act like a smug contrarian.
Occasionally bait topics generate genuine discussion about the flaws of the game, but at this point anyone not new should be able to discern actual bait, and not respond to it.

The general consensus after the initial hype is that it's a big disappointment and worse than 3 or 4. Only /pg/ stubbornly refuses to go along with everyone else, partially because everybody here invested themselves into hating P4 for years.

That doesn't matter. What matters is that there's a billion waifu S.Links.

You should probably just watch the SBFP Let's Play, it's a great game and all but there are multiple 100 hour time-sinks before you can get all the content, and they show you everything worth seeing for the low low price of free.

>Makoto
>Smart
This meme is pretty stale desu

i disagree.

Making Kawakami a kawamommy!

I only agree with the P3 and P4 choices

Oh trust me, you will MORE than Understand.
But more importantly you'll learn the greatness o Mr.Shakedown, Pocket Fighter, and Nugget

>P5
>Worse than P3 or 4
Maybe the music was better in 3 and 4 but everything else throws them out of the water.

None of the characters created after P4G were as bad as Marie.
They will definitely try to add a new speshul snowflake OD donut steel girl in P5C, that seems to be how Atlus rolls in general, but she shouldn't be that bad.

user, you are not the general consensus

YOU CAN POUR
YOU CAN BITE
HAVING THE MEAL OF YOUR LIFE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
SEE THAT BOY
WATCH THAT TASTE
DIG IN THE PANCAKE KING

yeah, acting like she's dumb has been getting pretty old desu

The story.

Makoto is their Donut Steel though. Trust me, they'll focus on her in the event.
>Makotofags wit is as dull as their waifu
Sasuga

My name is General Consensus and I never said that, you asshole.

what about it?

>I'm really scared that the august announcement is going to be some wack bullshit
I'm scared the august announcement wont be an announcement at all. Atlus streams are 48 hrs of nothing and 2 minutes of relevant info.

Would you anons be interested in a poorly written smut fic of Joker getting captured and molested by pic related and other demonettes

Oh, got me

>The west needs to grow up and stop throwing temper tantrums.
It's laughable seeing those people get riled up about everything.
>We've never bought your games before.
>Make your new game cater to our specific interests, or we won't buy it again.
>Thanks for catering to us! We're still not going to buy it, because lolwe'repoor.

Not at all

Yes please.

Will Arsene be involved? Either way, yes.

/v/ is just shitposting against persona 5 because it's popular, like they do with most popular games.
it's even more popular than BotW on /v/. seriously, there's a thread about persona 5 every few hours.
so of course the people that don't like persona 5 are coming out in droves.

Yes.
Particularly if it involves the following:
Alice
Pixie
Ishtar

>Alice
She is too pure for sexual.

No
Now FATE Scathach

There's also the anons who have never played P5 before, see the shitposting on /v/, assume it's true because they're too lazy/timepoor to check for themselves, then repeat said shitposting like it's gospel.

Even /v/ thinks your game is shit.
Sorry personababbies.

Because BotW is generally considered to have lived up to the hype and be potential GOTG while P5 is generally considering a disappointment, that's why.

Only if Titania or Gabriel is there

such a lust for (You)s

Do you believe in sex before marriage?

>suddenly supposed to think /v/'s opinion is good

by whom

Good
I needed to know that this was a bad idea
Well shit
I was thinking of having Arsene just mock Joker a bit for getting captured, nothing major.
Alternatively, give him some tips in order to not die in the saddle

No, I don't think it exists. It's just a lie spread by the government to curtail family tax cuts.

i disagree

>/v/
It's strange, as well, that their image has a timestamp from ages ago. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who posted it here is samefagging for (you)s

maybe if you had unrealistic expectations
and if that's the case it's your own fault you dumb motherfucker

Nah don't let Arsene be there

a 13 image is far too old for there to be Odyssey included. it's definitely a fake timestamp generated by a script.

Most forums and reviewers outside of here
P5 is, in many ways, like the Bioshock Infinite of 2017 with how much backlash it's had after glowing praise

they're saying in that thread that it wasn't a disappointment though

>Now FATE Scathach
Now you have my attention.
Throw in Rin.

I've never seen any evidence to suggest it exists. I'm not even sure sex is real. It's just a doujin thing.

Nowadays, it's pretty easy for shitposters to reply to their own shitposts if people aren't taking the bait. Some tripfag had an argument between two of his own trips a few days ago, and no-one else responded to it.