/warg/ - Warmane General

Gummycucks btfo edition

Warmane is the best scripted 2.4.3 server available, 5x rate realm with p2w and 1x realm with no p2w are available.

>Register and download client
www.warmane.com

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

old thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2udjROkrv0
strawpoll.me/13501349
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice meme

Northcraft wwu

what a strange looking ascension general

join me on alliance x5

you might think it's a shitpost OP but it's actually true

>want to play but can't torrent due to p2p block
Anyone have a direct download link?

top lel nigger cucks

>you will never be as smug as dodgykebab probably is right now

are there any Veeky Forums guilds on icecrown?

oh im laffin at you cucks im laffin HARD.

Reminder: if you created a character on goymyst you're a cuck.

>ascension shills, oldfags and oleg were right
why didnt we listen bros

Whats the playercount on this server?

any tbc client works

JOIN WARMANE TO SUPPORT THE INFOWAR!

BECAUSE THERE IS A WAR ON YOUR MIND!

with 2k queue
:v)

what addy do i put in realmlist

That mother fucker is gonna wake up with the biggest shit eating grin ever tomorrow.

>warmane
>not wargate

Will felfugess single-handedly repopulate Medivh?

this private server worth it? for TBC?

what's realmlist for TBC?

i planned on playing tbc this weekend so ill play on warshit i dont even fuckin care

>gummyfags act like the biggest self righteous cunts in existence
>"lawl shillmane is FINISHED"
>this happens
Has karma ever been so instant?

I'm populating Outland.

this is impossible considering theres less than 15 people in shat right now lmao

anyone wanna level up and do some rfc..

lmaooo

There's too many to choose. Unless one of the private servers step up, there probably won't be a massive influx of players to a single one.

Friendly reminder that Alex got most of his accounts on the internet compromised for this.

So Ascension bros which faction to play

Alex is on Elysium, come join him!

So how is Warmane?

are people consistently playing it?

>wargate
that server is such unbelievable trash compared to warmane

wotlk is great and alive

>and just like that, after 5 years of hype and promise, gummy's server, website, and any evidence of his existence are wiped, just as quickly as he came...

Lolten was alwasys shit

I don't even know if I would want to start, but there's literally no other alternative. I put so much hype in my mind for gumcraft.

Northcraft will save us.

forgot to mention. im looking to play TBC

0-4 wait for the next private server
5-9 kms

i don't feel like starting on an existing server bruhs

wanted to be there from the beginning

Is there even a remotely competent TBC server on the horizon?

>uni server blocks all vidya ports
At least I can read about this

ascension's medium-core server opened literally today user

>muh fresh fotm server

the hardcore relam opened today, mediumcore has been out for a week

how long has warmane's 1x non p2w server been open?

about a month

that's not bad at all, not long enough to feel too far behind. how's the scripting/content overall? i may start on it i guess.

Raid content is fine, 5man content tuning is lacklustre. Itemisation is 2.4 tho which makes t4/t5 easier.

fuck the scripting theres no fuckin players and shat is a ghost town

Yeah, I'm there right now. There is 1 guild who can scrap together a decent 25man

what the fuck, RIP.

>MUH 1X
>MUH BLIZZLIKE
it's literally a private server it will never be anything close to blizzlike you're using 2.4.3 talnets even

i mean i dont honestly mind playing low pop if there were more gummy sadboys coming to play but good fuckin luck

why not just play on 5x while we wait for what happens with gummy code

how is the x5 pay2win?

just fuck off to your funserver then faggot

It has a cash shop.

do they straight up sell armor/weps?

yea but whats in it like why would you play 1x no p2w over 5x and just let the buyfags have whatever dumb shit they buy

>2.4.3 talents
>2.0 weapons
>not a funserver
l m a o

so the choices are dead 1x server or p2w 5x server

guess ill wait for the next NOTHING

NEW Veeky Forums GUILD ON 5X

strawpoll.me/13501349
VOTE FACTION

>when you realize waiting for a private server is always a bad idea
just play what's available, they're 90% the same every time

Are there any decent NA 1x pservers? Doesn't matter what expansion

felmyst

7 people voted on the strawpoll thats enough to start a guild lets go

migrate lads

>stock sunwell server
nah i don't want to run naxx 25 and then wait years for ulduar to never come out

Yeah, but if you want to play x1 you are fucked.

So any x1 TBC servers? All you fags keep going on about how great the game was but you keep skipping the levelling...

It's not like you go back for the shitty 2 ability raids...

Felmyst

I began this project roughly four years ago and last year when Blizzard began taking action more seriously it weighed heavily on me as not only was I already heavily invested into the work but others around me were as well. Because of my health situation I wasn't in a position to cut losses and start over on something different, at least not something that would take four years to make. Last year's news of what Blizzard was doing came at the absolute worst time for me, frankly, with so many years already invested. To explain what may appear as an odd series of decisions it seems worthwhile to disclose my condition, muscular dystrophy, which only one other person in the online sphere knew of until now.

Of course, that is why I'm not able to pick up and move to another country as an alternative means to host the server since I'm not really able to live on my own. That is also the reason I've been able to work mostly full time on this project as I'm unemployed, though I have sacrificed much of my well being dedicating everything I have to this. Why am I disclosing this? I'm not really sure, but I feel compelled to.

So the question instead becomes: why host it yourself? The problem with that is our popularity snowballed way too fast once the release date was set.

Before the release date was declared, most people expected the server to flounder with a small population, the irony of which quickly became a meme. Therefore, months ago I saw no reason to hand all of our work over to someone I didn't know when the project had a reasonable chance to stay small enough to avoid the need. Though I have no problem contributing to honest developers, the market to wrongfully profit from this stuff is much too lucrative to hand it out on a whim. Had we time to smooth out the release, this certainly would have been something to explore. The warning signs to expect notice from Blizzard were there but receiving it that quickly was something I don't think many expected.

So why did I make this project? I love the game and community, especially the community. The old game was a great way to meet people and see new faces. It makes me happy, and programming makes me happy. Of course, I am sad that things didn't turn out the way I'd hoped but I don't think I'd change any of the decisions I made. I gambled that we could cap the servers at 3k and enjoy a close community. Sadly, I did not win that gamble, though on some level it was nice to see so many people eager to enjoy something I worked on. This project gave the last four years of my life a sense of purpose that I thoroughly enjoyed.

So why not tell people of that plan ahead of time to stifle hype? The problem with private servers is that there is no middle ground. If people expect a server to "only" have 3000 (real) players then they just won't play and you'll instead end up with 300, which isn't playable.

A lot of people are of course asking for the source code. Although it may not be in my best interest to distribute the whole thing in its entirety at this point, I'll see what I can manage that would be beneficial to other programmers who are still learning.

Gummy