/felmg/ - Felmyst General Gummy

0 queue edition

Guilds:
>Alliance

discord.gg/FtxmQEk

>Horde

discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
when the great ruse ends

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIjA1YUwXWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=Duwyo5UO-D4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SUNRISE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

>tfw i didn't fall for the gummycraft meme

dw guys ely is dead :^)

FOUR HOURS

MUST WATCH BEFORE POST

I had a good time spending the last week with you all.

>NA
>Gummy
The warning signs were there all along you dumb drama trannies, I can't believe you guys autistically shilled your dumb autism guilds for weeks.

I'm not really sure what to do now

I think i'm gonna try to quit wow altogether and get my life together and if that doesn't work out just kill myself.

What are you guys planning to do?

Warmane

gonna hold onto life until Camelot Unchained and Bannerlord come out

Finally get to improve my drawing

what is the point of this thread when there is no more felmyst?

making a character on warmane right now what a fuckin mistake

Comments are disabled for this video.

This guy is something else, he's been working on this shit for five years, best scripts we've ever seen. Then what? Nonchalantly tells us that its finished? No further plans? Just letting all the code go to waste?

Come home white man, Koostosh forgives your sins.

HAHAHA

THE TRANNIES WON

For laughing and shitposting

>Alex gets all his shit hacked and accounts taken over
>Felmyst dies not even half a day passed
>DodgyKeebab was actually right
Holy fucking shit how can one man lose it all so quick

post-mortem discussion

ah yes thanks for reminding me. my club memship is bout to expire. better token up

it was pretty good lad you should see it. might take a while before they air it on tv for you though lmao

yep
it's fucking bizarre

mourning

based

i heard warmane has like 100 people playing at any given time but claims to have 2000

is this true!?!?

everyone needs closure little anime

It's funny how he talks about unrelated shit like the server issues for 75% of the video, then just kinda emotionlessly mentions how blizzard is making him shut down the server at the very end. It's like a little kid admitting to their parents they did something wrong.

Make the guild.

Laughing at gummycucks.

Hello cute anime! Come play with me on /a/nathema or elysium :3

>was looking forward to having fun and levelling on a scripted tbc server this weekend
>instead going to be contemplating suicide the whole time

< Gummy is a cuck >

Sounds about right?

Wow, a TBC server hosted in the US! And I'm sure Gummy knows what to do about C&D from Blizzard or any other legal issues. BEST SCRIPTING EVER, BEST FACTION BALANCE EVER, BEST SERVER EVER

BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS BUT ONLY FOR FOUR HOURS

No, I love Gummy.

Basically a troll king with this stunt

its true they lie about players

I hear Team Blackout is recruiting on Anathema, they've got it easy since Pottu gives them Thunderfuries

so thats it huh?
the end?
all i wanted to was level in zones full of challenges, unique and interesting lore, and most importantly of all, a community who knows that the only way to beat these difficult challenges is teamwork.
leveling is a lost art in wow. you can go from 1 to 110 in less than a week. Maybe even 3 days if you no life it. Gone are the days where you had to group up to focus down mobs who'd respawn on top of you and one-shot. Annoying? maybe
Frustrating? for sure
Challenging and encourages teamwork and cooperation? absolutely.

the world is changing so fast bros. "god emperor" trump is a huge fucking disappointment. big corporate companies rule the world. and soon your gonna have to pay an extra 50 bucks for your internet because this goverment refuses to listen to its people.
And I can't even have a private server to relive the good old days. I think I'm checking out soon, bros. This world is just not made for me.

IT STARTS WITH

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

I still don't get it.
>get letter delivered in the MORNING
>continue and launch as planned at 3pm
>deal with server hickups, put actual work in to fix shit
>even contact host to upgrade
>even further open up a 2nd server
>then shut down
None of those actions after getting the letter make any sense at all, even to an extreme retard. The letter looks fake as well.
What does that mean? If it's a ruse, why? And how would a ruse theory work with him cutting off contact with the support staff?
I like the "doing this to spite the trolls" theory but it doesn't make sense either. The explanation for making this up that makes the most sense is that he found himself over his head and called it quits - but even that doesn't make a whole lot of sense either.
Basically none of it makes sense. If anyone is smarter than me and can figure this out, that would be neato. Normal people don't work for years on a project then nonchalantly decide to call it off in the last 20 seconds of a video, and normal people also don't manufacture an elaborate ruse to get out of shit.
Not upset, just curious to understand.

there's no fucking point in going to an already established pserver because everyone there is already fucking level capped and poopsocking and leveling zones will be a slow, boring chore because there is no fresh population to level alongside

bye

*coughs up blood*

Levelling is in no way a challenge.

A 6 year old could eventually make it to 60 because you always gain exp, never lose it.

Back to Elysium. It was too good to be true.

I want to die

we could play on medivh together like you and me
and then others who want to play and had their hearts broken by gummy

of course they were there. they were so blatantly obvious we figured they had been planned for. maybe they are. maybe he's just a retarded autist. I'm leaning toward autist

I think he actually thinks we care about his coding and hosting or something. I mean, it was really cool seeing how he recreated some of the older raids in his videos, but it's not like he wen't super in detail about it or anything. It's also interesting to hear a bit more about how hosting servers works, but he seems way more interested in his code than actually hosting the server.

He probably just recreated the server as a hobby while working his normal job, and never really gave a fuck about actually hosting it online. Hopefully he gives the code to someone else for them to host it, and then that person just releases it everywhere.

The only possible theory I have is that he wants less pop on the server / was stress testing. He mentions in the video that this server became way more popular than he imagined. If he were to reopen, he would no doubt have less pop and be better prepared for it by anticipating the server load more.

blizzard pls

>tfw forgot my birthday was today
feels gummy man

>The letter looks fake as well.
how so?

>alex listening to antifa green day
>ranting about starving african children

A new low.

Fucking weakling.
If all that predictable shit is enough to break you, you must have been completely sheltered. Nothing is changing this is how it has always been, you just were not paying attention.

>If he were to reopen

He can kill himself nobody is gonna roll there and if anyone does they would be fucking retards, this is the first time he pulls this shit, a day 1 shutdown but he has shut down servers in the past already.

No fucking point in ever playing on a server where he's involved.

say it with me bros: NORTHCRAFT

What happens to your character if you're on the progression server and don't transfer to the eternal server? Or is that mandatory?

Warmane bulls can't win!

what eldritch fucking shit is this

what faction are you on anathema?

See you on Northcraft.

WOTLK sucks fucking dick.

my dad's gallstone lmbo

I know. I was willing to forgive him after scriptcraft fucked us twice. Shame because he definitely has a passion for coding and is better at it than many other pserver devs. He just had no idea how to be the admin of a server.

Alliance! But it is only 1000 people online. Elysium might be a safer choice

I'm sad because I played the beta and it was truly the best private server I've ever played on. Only encountered 2 bugs that were relatively minor, and I had leveled from 1-66. To see such a great server go down over nothing is heartbreaking, and despite my disappointment in Gummy for failing to have some sort of contingency plan for such an obvious response by Blizzard, I still feel for him. The guy made this server his life passion for the past 5 years.

I guess the one good thing to come out of all of this was Alex leaking his password that he uses for EVERYTHING he's ever touched. That fucking retard shilled this server so hard, burning every bridge to every other server thinking he could gain viewers playing here, and now all his shit is gone. All because he was stupid enough to use the same password for everything, and doing it on a server that would literally get shut down in 5 hours. I hope he livestreams his inevitable suicide, seeing as he has no other options left - Kicked out of his mother's home, his first and only job at 25 years of age is washing dishes, no post secondary education, enemies with every other private server community, and the kicker... the password to all his banking info, social media accounts, and streaming platforms leaked... It's over for him.

I guess the moral of the story is that there's a silver lining for everything, and life goes on. Maybe this is God telling me to stop wasting my life on shitty video games and focus more on my school work. But man, I really wish this server could've been up for 3 months at least. It really was the best I've played on, and judging from the spite it garnered from other servers, it will probably be the last of its kind.

>air it on tv
>implying anyone with an ounce of sense pays for an electric jew subscription

I wish blizz waited a month or two for maximum buttmad

alexensual just got his channel removed

see you on northcraft bros
youtube.com/watch?v=Duwyo5UO-D4

>Alex just got suspended from Twitch for streaming Elysium

kek ourguy got banned on twitch again

I'm genuinely curious, why do people play private servers?

Is it the nostalgia? Prefer old character models? Or is it the old world?

HE TOO IS KILL

>twitch is bullying people into suicide

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

MY EMIRE OF DIIIIIIIIIIIIIRT

I WILL LET YOU

Is anyone else concerned for Alex? He literally has nothing to look forward to now.

redpill me on alex. what did he do wrong this time?

The core thing you need to do is spend your anger AT blizzard. They need to know they lose more money by shutting these servers down.

Every effort that gets fucked with, Gummy - whoever. Needs to assault blizzard. They need to know as I said - they lose by taking it down, not gain. Get to work...

font wrong
non lawyer lang

All of that and more.

The early expacs are simply tailored towards a different audience than Legion and later expacs and have different designs

I'd roll there. I've been waiting for Scriptcraft Season 3 for the last five years. I was just hoping it would last at least 6 months.

DOWN

I WILL MAKE YOU HURT

Reminds me of that time Hansol streamed himself watching his old videos and crying while getting drunk off his ass. He cries so hard his nose starts bleeding and he passes out.

HE JUST GOT BANNED ON TWITCH LOL

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

what a faggot

fuck man, should i just continue on anathema
can't be fucking assed to level again on elysium
oh fuck i still can't believe this server shut down
maybe this is a sign that i should just stop playing wow now

inb4

Throwback to when gummi raided ZG with the wpsg guild

Leaked his password to all of his accounts (email, twitch, paypal, wow, etc.) and then killed himself after Felmyst got shut down.

A better question is why do people still play retail.

He just got banned on twitch

>dead before I got home from work
I don't know if I should be impressed or hanging from my ceiling

>host private server in US
>cease and desisted

>g*mmy unwilling to release scripts / open source his project without financial compensation

you need to turn your /pol/ persona down a little bit my man you're making it really obvious

>Angry at Blizzard for daring to protect their IP

nah

when its this blatant, its basically an obligation