/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

Jenos edition.

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status:status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB55)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?49568-Open-Beta-55-Patch-Notes-July-26th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&index=1&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=V5TSsepFwBM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9&index=1

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Counter Guides
paladinscounter.com/

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

>Reveal Trailer (Lian):
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuUX6cakDT0

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>Bug Reporting Thread (OB55 PTS):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?49570-OB-55-PTS-Bug-Reporting

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOWXJpcW5kbFZTV1E
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOMUI3dkFXdU4yYjQ
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOLW9RQmdxRzY1WUE
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOSktKd0d3ZU9HV0k
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzq3yZyaJdDORFZRT1U0TGUwaEU
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOcjhLMXJ4aEx5TXM
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOOHJLeHh0MWtRV2c/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOR2RBVS1XZy1SMUE/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to kiss Fernando's lips!

This is OP here to tell you all of my affection for Evie. We love each other deeply and no matter what you say of her we will never depart. Evie is simply the loveliest.

I like Ash

Essence is still shit and lo-rez adding in a guaranteed legendary key is their way of saying they'll never fix it.

Bitch I will shit in your spellbook. Seriously though Evie needs a skill delay after iceblock where she can't do anything for a second, like Zhin has after using his counter. That alone would make her balanced.

I love Maeve

kneel

I want Evie to suck my dick!

yikes

We all do

Ok can we turn down the waifu posting, we'll just become as bad as /owg/

>Drogoz
>edgy

Gold prices are shit too and now they cut the amount of champions a new account has unlocked for free

No, Lian walks with such dignity and grace that she must be shown to the world!

Post champion ideas. Bard like character that can sing to increase nearby teammates attack/defense or heal them but is vulnerable while doing so

for those interested in the voicepacks

>hemlock willo
VGS: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOWXJpcW5kbFZTV1E
VOX: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOMUI3dkFXdU4yYjQ

>steampunk torvald
VGS: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOLW9RQmdxRzY1WUE
VOX: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOSktKd0d3ZU9HV0k

>jenos
VGS: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzq3yZyaJdDORFZRT1U0TGUwaEU
VOX: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOcjhLMXJ4aEx5TXM

>adult sounding willo

it sounds weird

The first 8 posts are all waifu/husbandoposting but somehow I'm the one that gets a slap in the hand.
I just want to shout my love for Ying to the world, but I've been held back. Why must you do this to me?

If I don't get a May Queen skin for Willo next year I'm going to burn HiRez to the ground

YOU HEAR ME PIXIE?

Can't replicate the bug, tried the following

All done with Master Riding 3
Lift from Horse
Die from Lift
Cancel lift with Mother's grace

Might need to die from somebody shooting you while in life.

Wait, why do the VGS and VOX of Willo sound so different? It's literally a different person

The bug is just confusing but it seems to only happen on that map

Some kind of support where damaging a marked target heals a teammate? I'm terrible with ideas.

Confirmed to happen at Quarry, Brightmarsh and Fish Market so far

Is Jenos a new, better Victor?

Codename "Energy Core". Damager.
LMB: Photon Core - Creates pulses of light that deal Blast Damage. 12 ammo, medium fire rate. When reloading, discards the Photon Core, turning it into a Depletion Mine that explodes for minor damage and a slow.
RMB: Deploy Refractor - Plants a Refractor on the ground. Any Photon Core and Overload shots received by Refractors home in to the nearest enemy or Refractor, with a damage loss of 20%, multiplicative, for Photon Core shots. Up to five Refractors can be active.
Q: Dismantle - Deals 2000 damage on a nearby deployable.
F: Pulse Boost - Consumes one ammo to propel the user to the direction it moves to. Pressing Jump propels him upward.
ULT: Overload - Forces a Photon Core to maximum output, causing it to deal 120% damage of 12 shots in one beam of energy. Can be propagated through Refractors at 0% damage loss.

Stolzey just had it on Frog Isle.

I actually like the waifuposting.

Browsing the art is a nice break from all the patch day arguments.

Dude who throws spears.

I demand a post with Best Waifu Cassie with her old bow!

not so Threadly reminder, that Drogoz is still, the best husbando. No amount of new champions will ever top that. Jenos may shine bright like a star, but Drogoz will always be shinier.

>h-he's fast!!!

What did demon Willo mean by this?
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOOHJLeHh0MWtRV2c/view
Taunt to Zhin

>They nerfed Nando and buffed Victor again

eldritch abomination of some sort. probably a frontliner

still humanoid in one way or another, could be a hooded figure that's all tentacles/muck/eyes/teeth underneath

an LMB that's that drains an enemies health while healing itself
one offensive ability if targeted at an enemy makes them take more damage
a 'shield' (visually speaking; a wall of flesh or literal darkness. muh aesthetics) that reflects 50% of the damage it takes
ultimate that's also lock-on, targeting a single enemy and making any healing they receive for the next 3 seconds return to them as damage, but only as 50% of the healing output (if it was 100% literally any support healing them midway would kill them instantly and it'd give them sometime to react and say "oh shit he's affected by iaungythl'druxr's ult better stop healing)

i'm a dumbass when it comes to actual champion design and all of this is probably OP as shit but i really like lovecraftian stuff. outer gods, the deep ones, etc. would be something interesting for the art team to brainstorm i guess

LMB: Spears. Nuff said.
RMB: Burning spears that deal DOT that stacks indefinitely. DOT lasts for 2 seconds.
Q: Buff that doubles regeneration rate when out of combat. When in combat, cleanses debuffs.
F: Buff that makes him walk faster based on missing HP.
E: Leaps on an enemy champion, dealing 50% of its current HP.

Well he is Chinese.

pretty creative kit, now we just need to name him......hmm the name huskar has a good ring to it

Apparently you can get other champions stuck with you under them while using Jenos, in air.
All you have to do, is lift them, and jump into them. Then they get stuck with you, until one of you dies.

I miss Flankara

camera messes up as well.

Take my money.

>HiRez

drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzq3yZyaJdDOR2RBVS1XZy1SMUE/view
lol

>its a Torvald is the tank and everyone bought cauterize episode

>we will never get a voice pack as good as willo's original ever again

feels bad man

we just had sunkissed cassie

>lifting up girls as Jenos so you can look up their skirts

based creepy poster
post screens

Nah, that's just how Australian servers are.

Lawful good counterpart to Zhin. Damage instead of Flank. Chinese prettyboy with white/blue robes and a sword on his back.

>LMB
Punches and palm strikes that send medium range blasts of compressed air forward that deflect incoming projectiles. It doesn't cancel them out, just shunts their aim to the left or right. Doesn't deflect projectiles and does no damage at point-blank. No reloading necessary.
>RMB
Some mystical bullshit creates a shield of air that blocks all damage for a few seconds. Projectiles fired nearby are drawn off course to the shield. Champion is stationary for the duration.
>Q
Point-blank palm strike knockback. If the person hits a wall, stun for 2 seconds.
>F
Your next jump gains momentum and slowfall. Looks like running on air like in crouching tiger hidden dragon.
>E
Draw your sword, automatically deflecting frontal attacks for five seconds or until you swing three times. Swings look like air versions of Zhin's fire slashes and deal 1000 damage.

Cheesy and probably incredibly broken and would need some tuning, but there's my idea.

Sounds good but I'd prefer the right click to be a run up spear toss like an athlete as opposed to just more dps an the basic attack. Everything else sounds really cool.

>It's a Torvald and Fernando are the tanks and everybody bought deft hands or didn't buy anything at all episode

That's garbage though.

>gathering wealthy knowledge on the arcane just to gain the power to lift up ladies' skirts

whatever

When the fuck are Hi-Rez going to do something about the drop hacks. I haven't finished a single fucking game today because they all just DC.

I'd love to see a new builder Frontline champ.

2200 hp
LMB: Basic projectile gun like weaker Barrik Tinkerin gun.
RMB: Spawn minion who runs forward and homes in on enemies like a Pikmin. They're weak but annoying because they stay out for 5 seconds unless you kill them. 3 charges like how Ruckus' jets has 2.
Q: Spawn a building. Press q to cycle through buildings and LMB to spawn it. Takes 3 seconds for the building to actually build and they start off with 500hp while being built and go to 2000hp when fully built.
E: Spawn a catapult that auto fires like a turret.
F: Spawn a spring board that increases you jump height by 4 times if you jump while touching it. Your allies can use it, too.

That's a bit too much, but I'd love to see some champ with deployable/minions.

kek'd at the little champs, is that sha lin, makoa and who?

Viktor, it looks like.

That's it. I won't play support ever again unless I'm in a party. Every time I solo queue as a support my damage dealers get 3v1ed by some maeve/skye on the enemy team all game.

Never, not even being sarcastic it'll never be fixed.

You should do more of that.

Hell yeah, I'd play it. I have a feeling the Ult might be better suited as a (slightly nerfed) regular skill, though, but I'd totally play that just on general theme alone.

Anyone on the pts? Is Jennos as busted as he seems?

Post cute Yings.

>queue as nando
>win point 3 times, can't cap
>lose point 4th round, lose game

>queue next game as ying
>lose point 3 times
>enemy has 99% capped
>win 4th round, win game

I fucking hate this game. Makes me work so hard sometimes and only 1.9k

He doesn't seem quite as cancerous as he does on paper. That, or the people trying him out just suck.

Evie is best girl

>mfw the new champ's gun sounds like the Tardis during reloads.

>Queue as our boy Fernando
>Haven't played him much, but heard going ham and letting my inner Firebat come out is the best approach
>Get the Lego that refills my health if I get below 30% every 45 seconds
>Just can't die save for once when the enemy finally grew a brain and focused me down.

That was fun. Too bad it'll probably not happen again soon.

Literally only tumblrinas like their special snowflake of a champion

>using the term snowflake unironically

>le turn into ice and fly away girl
kys

He can't use his cards yet so.

I main Pip and push the cart. Why is he offensive character?

the BEST offensive character*. That Ratchet looking dude just
gets
the
job
done

You are low elo I see.

I want to fuck him and break his will until he succumbs and becomes my cum dump.

Anyone on EU want to play a few casuals?

t. Zhin main

> Jenos heal goes through walls
NO! I HAVE TO FIGHT THOSE ACCURSED THINGS TO HEAL MY "ALLIES"

DED

Pizza or Hamburgers

>team mate autolocks Skye

>unironically maining a character

hamburgers

I have limited time to play this game each day because of work. While the forced 50% exists, I simply do not have enough time to play this game f2p as I can't fit a minimum pf 6 games in each night. Farewell, /palg/

Just play at your own pace. First win of the day is literally nothing.

Why does my team get mad at me when I tell Seris to heal me, Inara, while I'm taking damage instead of some flank? For two rounds I kept politely telling him what to do then I went afk after he didn't even respond. Was I in the wrong here?

Bacon Cheeseburger or Pizzaburger.

is this quake?

no, people in this game are big babies typically
I remember a match on timber mill where a zhin bought morale boost then never used his ult and when our buck asked why he was holding onto it round after round he zzzaaahhhd into the water and asked if buck was happy with that

I WANT ASH TO PEG ME EVERY DAY AND EVERY NIGHT AGAINST MY WILL

>i want to
>against my will

>I WANT ASH TO PEG ME EVERY DAY AND EVERY NIGHT AGAINST MY WILL
>I WANT
>AGAINST MY WILL
>pic

go to sleep user

Valor, Presence and Grace*

I wonder who could be behind this post.