twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself Tharjafag

Deen > Sonya

Celica's TT when?

Choose your fate

strawpoll.me/13501309
strawpoll.me/13501309
strawpoll.me/13501309

FE4 and FE5 characters will never get redesigned because of Heroes.

I didn't even post anything.

Kamui is my favorite Dread Fighter and that user saying he'd be the reward for Celicas TT really got my hopes up cause I know it won't happen.

Michalis or Legion for 5*?
I don't have a flier or a good axe.

Reminder that Lucina preys upon innocent dragons

Alright, I can't do chapter 10-12 chain challenges. This shit is ridiculous.

TEMPEST #2 IS OVER

Show me your results!!

Who is that cav supposed to be

Kill yourself.

Martyr looks not worth it beause I do like the everyone heal and she barely gets damaged anyway.

Good. I don't want loli moeblob fang Nanna, generic old man Alvis and Abdul Al-Lewin. Redesigns are cancer. If you want to change things like that, you shouldn't do a remake.

Nino is the strongest!
Nino is the smartest!
Nino is the sexiest!

Reminder that cowtits are always superior to flat

just leveled this guy after having him benched forever
jesus christ he's edgy as fuck
i'm surprised people aren't memeing about him at all

Michalis is pretty nice, I can't speak for Legion as I haven't used him.

>not knowing that young Karel is a complete edge lord
You can at least pretend to have played FE7.

Michalis is really great.

A number of orbs between the TT and CC to pull nearly half-dozen time + ~45,000 feathers has given me quite a nice haul of Gold units!

Cain maybe

maybe that's why they're being held off? What if they don't want to spoil redesigns or have re-releases with the new art, when the remakes come out?

I'm pretty sure I'm playing FE4 completely wrong.

>about 2/3 of the way through Chapter 4
>I fielded every unit except Alec, Noishe, and Arden
>Lex and Brigid are my only promoted units since Finn left

I'm assuming most of my units were supposed to have promoted by now and I feel that I've been fielding too many. Especially Lachesis since Master knight is broken but she's still just healslutting as a level 10.

I guess chapter 5 is just going to be Sigurd emblem? Am I fucked?

Im still mad mine is -Atk, goddamn

They already had designs in Cipher though, Gaiden was an anomaly because their designs were very inconsistent

I want to mate with sakura and camilla and azura

tch.. whatever

The lead singer of Linkin Park was murdered yesterday

I put poison in his mutton

just give him 20 years to simmer on down

This but the opposite

It's impossible to field too many units in FE4. The issue is that you forgot that the arena exists and/or that you can exchange weapons by selling and buying from the pawn shop.

You'll still be fine. Sigurd is all you need. And I think Levin can get Holsety now.

>not using the chalphy knights

Faggot

But well. are you using the arena? You should try to go as far as possible there for the extra money and EXP. At this rate, chapter 5 will be Sigurd, Lewyn and Briggid emblem because lmao holy weapons, and honestly? You could honestly just get away with those 3 and healers

Don't forget to go inside Silesia with Lewyn so he gets his stronk tome and becomes broken

>robin with poison strike
lmao

He needs to be edgy so he can kill Guy and Lyn, realise where the path of the sword leads and become WOKE

Unrelated, but the new Sonic villain gives FE7 Karel and possibly even Kelik a run for his money.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6uqp_mr98
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4

It's too bad nobody would every want to mate with you loser

I recruited Harken because memedons a shit

Whose twitter is that from?

>late promotion in a game where dungeons are exist
On average Sonya won't be promoting until like the Sage's Hamlet in Act 4. There's no way in hell Sonya will learn entrap before her act is done. You'd have to go out of your way to grind, not just like fight an extra skirmish in your path, but entering and reentering dungeons multiple times, messing around on the map for skirmishes to spawn, etc. Even excluding learn time, entrap sucks because of it's really bad range and really bad accuracy.
>entrap not being good in a game where dungeons exist
There isn't a single moment where entrap is useful in dungeons.
>needing seraphim when you can crit enemies to death with high skill and Excalibur while also doubling
Mae and Celica easily 1 round or even 1 shot terrors with seraphim. Even against non terrors it's still a good spell to use because of it's good damage and low weight. Mae and Celica will have more attack than Sonya so they can out damage her with any spell as well. Sonya has to rely on excalibur crits to even do good damage and her crit rates will be in the 20's at best which isn't even reliable. Even Celica is a better excalibur user than her.

>Everyone's saying how Infinite is edgy
>I just think he looks cool and is also voiced by based O'Brien to boot

There's no need to bully here

Why are thieves, staffs and archers all on a single color?
Why are the summoning stones not having all the colors you see in the freaking summoning animation?

>arguing with Sonyafags

are you bored or something user? Those guys never learn.

I want to mate with Sonya

True.

I didn't learn of the arena until chapter 2 which probably set back Azel, the Christmas knights, Jamke, Midayle, etc a lot.

I used Alec as much as I could but he just couldn't keep up with Beowulf or jesus on wheels Sigurd. So I benched him. Noishe has been on the bench almost the entire run.

I've got Lewyn and Sigurd ready to fuck up Silesia so he'll get his tome. Thankfully, Jamke and Brigid are so based they practically destroyed the whole Pegasus Knight squadron going for Thove by themselves. I've forgotten how much stronger/bulkier playable units have been in older FE's.

>>I just think he looks cool

It's bad enough having four orb colors.
When will they roll all of the color triangle units into one orb so there are only two orb colors to choose?

Please ignore me IS.

More Fire Emblem men need to have facial hair.

but Karel is the best memeadon

That's nice user

Edgy and cool are not mutually exclusive

Funny you say that because my last Beodog turned out to be a shit unit and the only unpromoted gen 1 character

Meanwhile my Noish was pretty cool and critted like a motherfucker

IT'S TIME TO GET ___

FUCKED

Does Tellius have the most facial hair?

Well most of them are 16-18

You’ll notice older people like Nomah and old Hector have huge beards

I benched a decent amount of characters in FE4. Noish, Midir, I don't even remember that kid but he was a thief, Beowulf, Arden. Might be forgetting more.

Fire Emblem x Soulcalibur would be legit.

Glorious looking man I never used because he got recruitedso late I already had all my favourites leveled.

He's more tank and "anti-red" (he does had TA in there somewhere, too). Anything he doesn't kill especially if below 50% giving him +7 Sped on his +Spd nature he hurts badly, and tanks. He was perfect last Tempest as the bonus unit.

>but the opposite
Gay

NINO!

I like Hana

twitter.com/yB_coil/status/886928503018446848

So is Delthea shit then?
>inb4 strawman
She comes at an even lower level than Sonya, except at the beginning of act 4, while Sonya is recruited mid/earlier act 3. She also has lower attack and speed than Sonya when recruited and no excalibur. Also, seraphim doesn't help her since you fight almost all humans that chapter.
I think you are not giving excalibur enough credit
>low hp cost
>very very low weight with great mt, making it already a really good spell
>high crit rate which mixed with Sonya's high skill will probably have her crit in the 30's - 40's by endgame, and with mage ring she'll be critting from far away for more damage than seraphim could dream of doing.
Also, being worse than Celica is not a bad thing considering she's easily one of your best units in the game.

What do you guys think of tier lists?

I have literally injured myself a month ago

And yet, I've never felt more edge until I watched those videos.

Just finished leveling this guy.
For someone with mediocre Res and no DC...mages can't do SHIT to him! It's incredible. I can only imagine if I didn't get a -Spd natures but wow, I'm not disappointed with what I have.

hey, I just finished chapter 11 in awakening, killed whatever his name is, the plegian king fucker was tough, killed like 4 of my characters, thread me off-guard when he started running after any characters isolated far away.
anyway, I'm wondering whether this is like FE7 the character that die during the first arc come back later on, 'cause among the ones that died, was Lissa, and she was my best healer by far.
I'm playing on classic mode obviously, don't even know why they implemented casual mode, are all games after 7 like that?

another question, is "Marth" lucina but came back from the future, obviously I know she's Lucina already, I played smash.
but chrom just had a daughter he named lucina I'm wondering whether I missed a "talk option at some point where "Marth" reveals her true name and chrom just named his daughter after her. but since Lucina has chroms sword I'm assuming she took her father's sword and brought it back from the future.

If a Soul Calibur 6 ever happened and Nintendo doesn't get left out for sonymoney reasons then an FE guest character would be very fitting both in theme and hype around the series. Xbox could get Tusk, PC some indie fucker and sony could mix it up by not doing Kratos and instead use the guy from god of war.

Nah, they don't come back.

Seriously when are they going to add a visual cue for the iv’s it’s a load of fucking shit that I have to keep looking them up 6 months after launch

Straight

Tharja may be shit, but don't bully.

What ivs are best for Minerva? I was think +def or +spd

Barafags need to be shipped to the internment camps in Chechnya and hopefully given a very slow and painful death.

Doot is not cute!

No

best IV's is to get a Cherche the better axe flier

As far as playable characters go, definitely. I think there's about... nine (?) playable characters with facial hair.

I would like that cue as well. Something official and subtle, but clear, would be really nice. I'd re-capture all my images.

>Letting anyone die in Awakening
Not sure how you managed 4.

man I lost Maribelle too, fuck her though, I just want Lissa back...

>only 60 orbs
>gambling impulses appearing
I'm a weak man

+Spd -Res

strawpoll.me/13501453
strawpoll.me/13501453
strawpoll.me/13501453

Choose one

Thank

Correct! Doot is very sexy! Her child-bearing hips need to be bred!

By multiple men! At once!

user wait for Celica's TT banner!

>FE4 chapter 2
This is so overwhelming.
Can I even save all of those villages?
Does it get worse?

Just restart or go through with your losses.
Gangrel starts moving around turn 7 if you don't enter his range IIRC

>being constantly reminded that most of my 5*s are -spd
pls no

Just do it user.

meh, I'll go through without them I guess.

>My favorite unit fat as hell
What is wrong with this?

I am growing stronger.